Fail and fail again. - Page 7 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Fail and fail again.

There are lots of IEO projects that has succeed in the market, not all IEO projects are like ICO. ICO has failed already. Binance lunchpad is a good example of successful IEO project. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

i think unfortunately many ICOs not be scams but not everything is black becouse of there are also some valid project to achive decent successful so carefully handel it

•  
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I think tis when we are able to make sure that we are able to build up a good story behind them there is a lot of work to be done and we need to work with them , ICOs they bring to good intentions for the market to appreciate the same but the truth is we need to follow some of the good strategies that come with it , so we need follow a good clear mandate that works for the project, it fails when the intentions of the token or the crypto are not met

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Generally ICO tends to fail because many investors have already lost confidence, now IEO is the wave of the moment totally reliable and very safe and always being very profitable

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Unfortunately many ICOs may not be scandalous but not everything is black because there are also some legitimate projects to achieve decent success so handle with caution.  Only then can you make money.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Fail and fail again is the say to ICO and IEO, later people are turning to DEFI but I is like ICO too, it will fail again, that is why DEFI as now become like bubbles of ICO. We should be careful of this coins although there are good ones but many resulted to scam and depreciation. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I have seen that IEO in Binance are not failing and there are new crypto coming that has good developments but sometimes new projects are too many and it can't be that all will succeed. Also has to do with the exchanges they select as some exchanges have very few traders.

• +5 1

i think failing in something is not bad thing if that was your first time because u need to spend some effort for this job and hit the perfect, if you dont work hard u can not hit perfect

• +5 2

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I think lack of proper strategy and not learning the rythm of market are the reasons why IEOs fails. So be careful and choose wisely an IEO project as u can loss all your money. And there is all risk in IEOs so don't blame that

By fail again and again we learn a lot of knowledge but we should also correct our mistakes .i don' t use ico and ieo but if ieo has more exchanges it is useful 

No ICO does not as they were scams. They just want to cheat the people . In case of IEOs may be improper strategy is causing the drop-down of the project. And it is more about luck as no one knows how will the market flow.

I have seen some good ICO but it is very rare to find. Those that had a very good impact and were also listed in big exchanges like Binance, they were Cartesi- CTSI and DIA. Both are brilliant and deserved investing early, at presales. However many other projects fail but this is not always the idea or the project that is at fault, the market is still not accepting too many of these startups.

This exists because ico is known to be deceptive, most of them fail and if there is no failure, at any time they want to enter the platform, there will be some kind of failure.

Dear friend now a days ico and iec is full of scammer ico and ieo is failur no one can trust on ico and ieo it just wasting the user time now peoples are not intrested in ico and ieo

Edited by Owaiskk

At start ICO was good but with the passage of time it is worsen. Now you can't trust it easily. Mostly it is scam and fraud. You have to be careful about it always now. 

As we know IEO mean initial  exchange  offer  by any exchange  site Which  indicate  us that the exchange  site will give the full support  on the new IEO.. But if you look to fake exchange  site then you can see mostly time they launch fake IEO project  so be careful  from them..

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

As we know IEO mean initial  exchange  offer  by any exchange  site Which  indicate  us that the exchange  site will give the full support  on the new IEO.. But if you look to fake exchange  site then you can see mostly time they launch fake IEO project  so be careful  from them..

Exactly, there has been alot of IEO in the past that had done scam to the users and we need to be very canny before investing in any of them. I don't say fake exchange but even good exchanges are likely to launch project that fade away without fullfilling the development they are supposed to do. So Ieo is risky but if the project do well the profit that investors gain is also insane.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 hours ago, Ridam said:

I don't say fake exchange but even good exchanges are likely to launch project that fade away

For this investors  need to be smart to find out good coin or token  launch by any exchange ..  I said only investor because  you know mostly time investor hold those coin for long time but trader??  Trader  usually  too much  smart to calculated  the price  movement  of any coin so they earn cool profits  from any coin easily.. But choice top rated  exchange  coin is profitable..

23 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

A credible exchange won't offer a scam IEO or and one without support. Not totally but mostly.  So it's more like choosing a good exchange for investment.

Think most scams comes in form of ICOs instead. That probably doesn't require exchanges except in listing procedures.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

17 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Think most scams comes in form of ICOs instead. That probably doesn't require exchanges except in listing procedures.

Almost daily new ico coming into crypto world  but if we look to those project  deeply  then we can see there will have lot of fake project which create hype to get attract by investor.   Bitciny can be a scam ico offering  coin which is only tradaby uniswap...  My idea,always  be careful  from fake project.. 

• +2 1

The name of Samuel Beckett may not, at first, strike you as an obvious answer — unless, of course, you know the origin of the phrase "Fail better." It appears five times in Beckett's 1983 story "Worstward Ho," the first of which goes like this: "Ever tried. Ever failed.

This is really bound anyone, I have already participated in several ICOs in which the currency either dropped heavily or were SCAM, but today I was researching the currency's reputation very well before going into anything simmiler to this.

According to my studies, I think that the ICO is a fraud for the purpose of making money and making others buy tokens, and after they obtain it, a significant decrease in the currency occurs or the emptying takes place and the owners of the enterprise disappear.

From my point of view and opinion, I see that the problem of the promotion that does not reach the users has nothing to do with the market and financing. The whole problem is from the manufacturer that does not know how to promote.

• +1 1

Diffently, Because ICO and IEO basically, both are the same, only IEO as a consignment item at the exchanger. Many IEO projects have become scams or not succeed for several reasons

In contrast, there are successful IEO projects and have offered their rewards. In my opinion right now is not the right time to release IEO because surely the price will go down.