What You Think Crypto Currency 2050 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What You Think Crypto Currency 2050

Today is the 1st of January 2020 wishing you all to have a happy new year ...
Cryptocurrencies are more popular with the internet. Someone when looking to make money online it cant forget about cryptocurrencies. Both of them are on two sides in this money-making online coin as head and tail. Now get be ready to go to the future with me in your mind. I will ask you to forward about 30 years on the calendar.

Ok
Now we all are in the year 2050 and just imagine how it can be the situation of the crypto world ...

Just for imagine,  give your feelings ...

If bitcoin can still survive in the year 2050, maybe we can see bitcoin reaching millions of price I think and also the other altcoins like ethereum and litecoin will also reach million.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know what can happen in future. But if the cypto coins have this momentum then surely they may be more valuable after years. Storing it the best way of cryptocurrencies and selling it  when price is high is a mastermind tactics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

in 2050 maybe bitcoin go on moon all coins go more higher and crypto currencies become legal in worldwide all local shops accepting crypto currency payment and bitcoin atms available in my country

• +1 2
  • +3 1

It is long period but if you say it will be there in 2050. Then lots of changes will be in crypto. First of all it will be stable in 2050. And there would be some procedures to work in crypto. Because it would only work in systematic way. With too much privacy it will create lots of problems. And bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin will still survive upto 2050.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The prices of crypto currency in 2050 is more high. The all trade of the world will be done on crypto and on these days all the country done trade with crypto. In 2050 the crypto demand and its used at local based and people cash out these coins at every where when you need.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The demands of crypto currency was increasing day by day and it is a good sign for the future. On year 2050, if crypto will to continue to emerge on many countries it is easy to say that it can be strongest on year 2050.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

When you are talking about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2050 you are just talking to another levels even you have 1 bitcoin or 1 ethereum

• -3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There is bright future ahead for crypto currency but it may be headache for many countries where cyber securities is not so advance and government needs to bring new policies regarding them. As there is many advantage of crypto but at the same time there are many disadvantages also. I think the use of crypto will increase by 2050 and also its value.

• +2 1

We can't really predict the price but we can predict a vert wonderful Future of Crypto currency and blockchain technology in all over domaine but 2050 It's to long we can go just by ten years

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

It's strange that some people think that bitcoin won't survive in a long run. The blockchain tech is the biggest monetary revolution in a human history for a long time, and it doesn't exist without bitcoin itself. So the bitcoin will remain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

By 2050, cryptocurrencies will certainly cover the world. 30 years from now enough time to do this because now that cryptocurrencies are too developed, maybe 2050 cryptocurrencies become the official currency and can be traded daily.

• +2 1

With current situation about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will dominate the market in the future. Every country will create their own coin, but who is the first exist will dominate in the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are two directions, one of which may be cryptocurrencies when the year 2050 arrives, either failure, fall, disappearance or success and an increase in price and adoption by the countries of the world.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

Instead of operating as an effective peer-to-peer cash transfer system, bitcoin has evolved into a storehouse of value like gold. But if radical changes are made, it may remain so even 10 years from now. The good news: Like gold, Bitcoin still maintains the possibility of a significant increase in value, and the fact remains that Bitcoin provided the first public, open and digital asset the world has ever seen. Bitcoin was the first successful experiment.

This idea was discussed in the Bitcoin Talk forum, and I mentioned it there as well .And my username there is Salamstar.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +1 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

A head too far away we cannot think about this long because we do not do what is right or what will happen, but we should only think of the present which is 2021 and we all have to wait in the crypto for this year.

• +1 1

That's too long, to even start creating predictions on crypto so soon. 

But. But crypto currency will still develop on their functions. And more forks SBD coins will be created too.

• +1 2

Cryptocurrency is the best investment place and if you have extra money then you invest in this place and if you want to invest in Cryptocurrency then you must invest in big currency and if any one invest now a days then they earn lots of money and future and this is very best time for investment.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:54 AM, rjroshan said:

Today is the 1st of January 2020 wishing you all to have a happy new year ...
Cryptocurrencies are more popular with the internet. Someone when looking to make money online it cant forget about cryptocurrencies. Both of them are on two sides in this money-making online coin as head and tail. Now get be ready to go to the future with me in your mind. I will ask you to forward about 30 years on the calendar.

Ok
Now we all are in the year 2050 and just imagine how it can be the situation of the crypto world ...

Just for imagine,  give your feelings ...

Hi mate, well 2050 is a long run to predict if cryptocurrencies will still exist but I think at that time, everything will be digital and hoping cryptos will still boom at that time at let's keep being positve about the future.

• +1 1

Another currency can be plended by bitcoin or Etheriam. There is no really foreigner but can not know what the creation will be or even crying, "In that year, cryptochanas will still exist

• -1 1

I personally think bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies are still going to be an active market, in the far future I see that more and more functions are going to be connected with the use of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 12:55 PM, Sohan12 said:

2050 is far a head we cannot think of that long because we dont what what will happen or not but we have to think only about the present which is 2020 and we all have to look forward to this year on crypto

you said right we cannot think long, because 2050 is far a head we think only our present time.... 

• -3 1

3 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

When we looking at the past thirty years, how this world has changed so quickly and also very much possible the world end for the next thirty years. The final result is Everything finished.

Yes, it is very hard to predict 30 years from now and nobody knows if the world will still exist even on that time. But huge possibilities are there and it's a big jump to be honest.

• -1 1

This is beyond thinking ahead of time. Like maybe you can start from 10 years from now. But let's see...I wonder if paper bills and coins are gonna be present at that span of year. I'm thinking of having a cashless society and improved prices for every cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1