What You Think Crypto Currency 2050 - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What You Think Crypto Currency 2050

On 6/30/2020 at 1:33 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well in my opinion Cryptocurrency will gave its position in financial markets of the world or maybe it can replace the fiat currency in the future if governments now are continuously adopting the use of crypto now, it will be possible to happen since innovation is also continuously moving forward.

Well, you have some point in having a position in a financial markets but it's impossible to happen that cryptocurrency may replace to fiat currency because this fiat is our traditional money and it helps us to buy some crypto coins, it's better to used cryptocurrency and fiat together.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

After 30 year in 2050 there will be a positive vibe in crypto world. Now in 2020 most of the peoples are involving to earn cryptos. I think in 2050 it will have a good affect in the world's economy. So there are a huge possibilities. 

On 7/8/2020 at 9:05 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, you have some point in having a position in a financial markets but it's impossible to happen that cryptocurrency may replace to fiat currency because this fiat is our traditional money and it helps us to buy some crypto coins, it's better to used cryptocurrency and fiat together.

Fiat will change as well. Everything will be digital and central banks are already planning to release their centralized versions of cryptocurrencies. The decentralized cryptocurrencies will still be there but probably won't manage to become dominant and take over world trade. It will still be 99% controlled markets.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

That's a great question, if what I can imagine is that in 2050 people have a mobile phone and the internet and everything becomes easier to spread and handle shopping with just the crypto wallet address.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Fiat will change as well. Everything will be digital

Well, fiat are now already a place for digital because we can now used fiat to pay some bills, payments online and also we can buy cryptocurrency using fiat which is the very important thing to invest and trade.

On 7/8/2020 at 7:05 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Crypto can not replace fiats, it can only serves as alternatives to fiat. I believe that  too. 

2 hours ago, zizi17 said:

That's a great question, if what I can imagine is that in 2050 people have a mobile phone and the internet and everything becomes easier to spread and handle shopping with just the crypto wallet address.

Everybody will still have mobile phone later but fiats will always dominate. 

7 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Fiat will change as well. Everything will be digital and central banks are already planning to release their centralized versions of cryptocurrencies. The decentralized cryptocurrencies will still be there but probably won't manage to become dominant and take over world trade. It will still be 99% controlled markets.

Fiats has changed even before bit coin was created, fiats are handled digitally two even more than 10 years ago. 

• +1 1

The currency of internet going to be famous day by day......

that is the reason I expect that ... in future it will be more grow up..... and people who dont have idea about internet currency they also will be interested about it,,,,,, so wait and watch

That year is too far from now. However, I believe in the year 2050, cryptocurrencies already take over the world. It is fully accepted and used by everyone. There are also some upgrades maybe, and honestly, in my opinion, I do not believe that bitcoin will still be dominating the cryptocurrencies on that time. There will be more technological upgrades on the next years, technology is evolving, so I do not really believe that bitcoin will still be the best crypto technology at that time.

Cryptocurrency appeared only about 10 years ago and 30 years to 2050 is too long term, so everything can happen. Maybe cryptocurrency will be everywhere and it will be only payment method, but maybe there will be invented more contemporary payment way 

In 2050 we may be able to see that digital currencies have become one of the major currencies in the world and are widely used in markets

Edited by ismailORG

You are talking about a fairly distant history
In my opinion, it is necessary to think about the present time instead of being preoccupied with thinking about the distant future

14 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I am believing that crypto currency will be more helpful in the future since I am expecting that crypto currency will be the future financial system and it will make the future better than having the old financial system.

Well, i cannot see that cryptocurrency will be the new financial system in this world in the Future because fiat currency has a big impact for us by using it traditionally to buy some needs everyday and also we used fiat currency to invest some crypto coins.

17 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

Fiats has changed even before bit coin was created, fiats are handled digitally two even more than 10 years ago. 

10 years ago was not before Bitcoin was created. Bitcoin is 11 years old. Anyway it wasn't just ten years that banks are handling money in digital form, but more like 40 years.

They handle money digitally since the late 70's. That is more than 40 years ago. Plastic money is available since that time as well. This is the traditional banking system we are talking about and it is known to everyone how it works. Perhaps in some countries banking wasn't developed until recently. I don't know about these exceptions. We talk about banking in general here not in some isolated developing country.

The question is how did they progress during this time. They only made e-commerce available after 2010 and made mobile banking wallets available just a few years ago. They have plans on open-banking and other new financial technologies. All this development happened only when Bitcoin appeared.

They were sitting on their old systems until cryptocurrencies appeared, which were 20 years ahead of anything a bank was providing.

The problem for banks is that while they are able to be technologically advanced and create top software with robust security, they still can't have decentralization because of the bank structure. A bank is a centralized entity and can never achieve releasing a decentralized product. An autonomous mechanism as Bitcoin goes against their core philosophy which has to do with control and custodial services.

When I'm saying that everything will be digital, I mean that there won't be any paper cash or coins after 10 years. It will be just cards and mobile wallets.

Edited by BTC Future

If at all bitcoin will survive to reach 2050 then I think bitcoin can reach $50,000-$100,000 in cryptocurrency marketplace due to the improvement bitcoin has initially shown in terms of value increment since 2009. Bitcoin has a bright future and I believe one day the government will legalize it worldwide.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, Kuroashii said:

This is beyond thinking ahead of time. Like maybe you can start from 10 years from now. But let's see...I wonder if paper bills and coins are gonna be present at that span of year. I'm thinking of having a cashless society and improved prices for every cryptocurrency. 

After 10 years you saw the ATMs every where in the world like now we saw the ATM of banks every where and get the cash any time same like that. Crypto is the future of the world and peoples will cash their coins easily and safely from the ATM machine.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/12/2020 at 11:06 PM, Strygwyr said:

It is fully accepted and used by everyone

Well, i think this will be happen before or after 2050 because many people are now using it as of now and also it has a big impact for many people by using it to earned money and also to pay some bills.

I think many people would be using crypto currencies in 2025. Maybe all governments would accept crypto currencies in that year and the values for many coins will increase in a large percent.

• +2 1

Without any doubt crypto currency will be improve more in future.. As you know bitcoin now getting accepted in different country day by day and hope soon bitcoin will be accepted world wide though it has risky to happen crime by it as government has no control on it.. But still we can hope that in future or near 2050 crypto currency will go more far way     

I think nobody predict price of bitcoin for one month , becuase market fluctuate too high sometime it's price pump and dump with huge difference . I think if Crypto is stable for 2050 then bitcoin really touch a good value .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Not everyone one can predict crypto. In future crypto may still exist but it may get extinct too with great potentiality. There is no possible reason and prediction for crypto.

There is higher possibility by then it might have dominated the fiat currency,  considering how the system is rapidly growing getting much more attention, acceptance from various countries. 

Because now some companies, shopping mall have adopted crypto as means of making payment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I hope that by this time, perhaps something new will appear! More cool and relevant! And if bitcoin persists, I am sure it will have a very huge price, which will allow it to become very popular without any problems

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 7:54 AM, rjroshan said:

Today is the 1st of January 2020 wishing you all to have a happy new year ...
Cryptocurrencies are more popular with the internet. Someone when looking to make money online it cant forget about cryptocurrencies. Both of them are on two sides in this money-making online coin as head and tail. Now get be ready to go to the future with me in your mind. I will ask you to forward about 30 years on the calendar.

Ok
Now we all are in the year 2050 and just imagine how it can be the situation of the crypto world ...

Just for imagine,  give your feelings ...

In 2050 , crypto currency will go beyond expectation because I believe many countries will make it a means of payment and will adopt it as a means of online transaction .

2050 is 30 years from this year and I believe before them Cryptocurrency will dominate the world and everyone shall make use of Cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange in goods and services because currently some countries have accepted crypto and with time more countries will accept Cryptocurrency hopefully by them bitcoin will reach $200,000 in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. What is your opinion guys?

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day