Is Talk token in danger !? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

Is Talk token in danger !?

We all know that the price of Talk coin is now very low without any talk from the moderators about the Talk Token project!
1_QvbW8bjY-DGlaGJKIB4wGA.thumb.jpeg.53758cc02ae56304f3809cfe51939624.jpeg

Causes of drop:
1- Many members sell all they own from Talk without taking advantage of the investment advantage at a 1% interest.
2- There is no clear project for investors to get them to buy Talk!

Are we facing a currency crash?
The first possibility: in the event that this situation continues without any updates from the moderators here, then this will definitely lead to making the coin join the rest of the dead coins!
The second possibility: the issuance of decisions by supervisors to make investors buy the Talk! And here we will be facing a huge rise in the Talk coin!

What is your analysis of the Talk coin?

1467751830_Screenshot2021-03-27202028.png.ffff441cfd0c4f19fb7298e9bc3645dc.png

Edited by CryptoLegendry
  • -5 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

16 minutes ago, CryptoLegendry said:

Causes of drop:
1- Many members sell all they own from Talk without taking advantage of the investment advantage at a 1% interest.

You are right talk token price is droping because all holders of this token are constantly selling their payments and the numbers of investors is not proportional with the amounts of talk token sold per day so the price is droping from 200 satoshi to 4 satoshi with less than 6 month's 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

3 minutes ago, betelihem said:

You are right talk token price is droping because all holders of this token are constantly selling their payments and the numbers of investors is not proportional with the amounts of talk token sold per day so the price is droping from 200 satoshi to 4 satoshi with less than 6 month's 

Unfortunately, there is no awareness of how to deal with the Talk coin! If the members here were cooperative and made Talk a strong coin, Talk would still be worth 50 now! Unfortunately, the sluggishness that occurs during the period has led to a drop in the currency's price to 4! But the fear that coin talk will join the list of dead coins! And here the entire Cryptotalk Forum project will be in danger!

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, CryptoLegendry said:

Unfortunately, there is no awareness of how to deal with the Talk coin! If the members here were cooperative and made Talk a strong coin, Talk would still be worth 50 now! Unfortunately, the sluggishness that occurs during the period has led to a drop in the currency's price to 4! But the fear that coin talk will join the list of dead coins! And here the entire Cryptotalk Forum project will be in danger!

That's also my fear, because the only holder of talk token is the members of this forum, but no one is investing on talk token no one is playing dice, pleas friend you can see it for your self, just check the dice section on yobit no one is playing dice with talk token, when they receive the token they instantly sell it, and it affect the price of talk and the members. the forum is not active like before and that's because the payment is now very low

• +2 1

9 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

More likely, some token whales have already placed their assets in the investbox and are generating HUGE interests. But after a few months or so, they sell off the interest then reinvest the original amount. The actual amount they dump doesn't matter for them, as long as they profit from this they're okay with it regardless of the consequence.

If you check out the sell orders from time to time, the token placements can oftentimes go by the millions.

image.png.b520234a6895d7b4b7cab1a0c459a515.png

Talk about being unscrupulous. Whose sell order do you think that is? How about asking the Hero and VIP members in the forum?

Combine the amount of tokens being dumped and the lack of information about the token's supply limit, and you get today's results. Getting the tokens back up into shape is going to be tough work.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

14 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

More likely, some token whales have already placed their assets in the investbox and are generating HUGE interests. But after a few months or so, they sell off the interest then reinvest the original amount. The actual amount they dump doesn't matter for them, as long as they profit from this they're okay with it regardless of the consequence.

If you check out the sell orders from time to time, the token placements can oftentimes go by the millions.

image.png.b520234a6895d7b4b7cab1a0c459a515.png

Talk about being unscrupulous. Whose sell order do you think that is? How about asking the Hero and VIP members in the forum?

Combine the amount of tokens being dumped and the lack of information about the token's supply limit, and you get today's results. Getting the tokens back up into shape is going to be tough work.

Unfortunately, the situation is getting worse! See support at a price of 4! It's dropping hour after hour! After breaking the 4 barrier we will move to 3 and it will be easier to break support 3 because there are not many orders now! I think moderators should start moving to save the rest of the talk!

Screenshot 2021-03-28 203646.png

• +2 1

On 3/27/2021 at 11:15 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

Talk token's price is very low at this time due to various reasons. As I trust the team behind it, I believe they are still on the way to implement the system to boost up the usecases of TALK tokens. Starting of TALK token's trade was amazing and yes, we are expecting the same events once again. As I am not here just for earning TALK, I have not directly talked about its market scenarios with the forum admin as we are discussing on so many other important issues to upkeep this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Talk token's price is very low at this time due to various reasons. As I trust the team behind it, I believe they are still on the way to implement the system to boost up the usecases of TALK tokens. Starting of TALK token's trade was amazing and yes, we are expecting the same events once again. As I am not here just for earning TALK, I have not directly talked about its market scenarios with the forum admin as we are discussing on so many other important issues to upkeep this forum. 

It needs quick action by the forum moderators! They have to do a plan to make Talk coin in demand by investors! I think it is wrong not to clearly disclose the forum project or the currency project! This will make investors never consider investing their money in Talk! Because this is definitely dangerous!
I think that the supervisors should make a preliminary decision to make the minimum investment for Talk 10,000 within the investment fund!

• +3 2
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

This will make investors never consider investing their money in Talk! Because this is definitely dangerous!
I think that the supervisors should make a preliminary decision to make the minimum investment for Talk 10,000 within the investment fund!

Your idea is cool and yes TALK was not announced without the specific plans from the forum administration. They were giving the clues of selling ads to make TALK valuable and I hope they are still on it and we know it is not a quicker process to build the channels. I understand the frustrations of average forum members regarding the lower price of TALK and I hope everything will be fine in future. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

For an new coin a risk/danger of losing coins is always there, but as the community grows, I believe that this coin would survive in the market.

On 3/30/2021 at 6:28 AM, Whited35 said:

Your idea is cool and yes TALK was not announced without the specific plans from the forum administration. They were giving the clues of selling ads to make TALK valuable and I hope they are still on it and we know it is not a quicker process to build the channels. I understand the frustrations of average forum members regarding the lower price of TALK and I hope everything will be fine in future. 

The problem is that there are never statements by the moderators of the forum! This makes it even worse! So I think that now everyone who used to store Talk coin became afraid of it! And he'll sell it even at this cheap price in order to eliminate the risk of the coin dying out and joining the Yobit dead coin list! This matter should be explained to the members here, as they are considered partners in the forum!

7 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

The problem is that there are never statements by the moderators of the forum! This makes it even worse! So I think that now everyone who used to store Talk coin became afraid of it! And he'll sell it even at this cheap price in order to eliminate the risk of the coin dying out and joining the Yobit dead coin list! This matter should be explained to the members here, as they are considered partners in the forum!

TALK won't die, at least I am sure on it because this forum is not created for the short term purpose and forum's stability is also related with this TALK token. Moderator has already assured us, he will create the announcements once he receive the best news from the administration. BTC payment is still there so those who are selling TALK tokens at cheaper rate, more likely to get frustrated later. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 3/27/2021 at 6:30 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

We all know that the price of Talk coin is now very low without any talk from the moderators about the Talk Token project!
1_QvbW8bjY-DGlaGJKIB4wGA.thumb.jpeg.53758cc02ae56304f3809cfe51939624.jpeg

Causes of drop:

Are we facing a currency crash?
The first possibility: in the event that this situation continues without any updates from the moderators here, then this will definitely lead to making the coin join the rest of the dead coins!
The second possibility: the issuance of decisions by supervisors to make investors buy the Talk! And here we will be facing a huge rise in the Talk coin!

1467751830_Screenshot2021-03-27202028.png.ffff441cfd0c4f19fb7298e9bc3645dc.png

Lest you be confused, I give you -5 and now I will share reasons for that.

"Causes of drop:"

1 - Of course that many "members" sell their tokens because they are here just because of payments.

2 - And who use TALK token investbox plan? Just members? Is that same members which sell their tokens constantly?

"Are we facing a currency crash:"

1 - "without any updates from the moderators here" do you read at all what mods and admins write?

"2) Where and how TALK will be used ?

The token will be used to sell ads, raise topic, upgrades, and additional items. services. This is the basic functionality and it will be expanded."

"dead coin" or coin without value, should to not have value to be that and TALK token must to drop on other few markets and then to not have value. Again dont have sense what you talking about.

2 - "supervisors" :classic_dry: Only thing which can help to TALK token price is that plans for token will be realized.

My analysis of TALK token:

• +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I believe that Admin & Mods & Yobit is looking for some solution for TALK token, perhaps a function to increase demand for using TALK, for example as a means of payment for advertising on the forum. But the reality is that the price of TALK is decreasing day by day. Currently 1 TALK is only 0.13 RUB, I compare with Russian fiat, I will not compare to BTC because BTC is fluctuating around 50K-60K USD.
The price of TALK dropped from 10 RUB on November 4, 2020 to 0.13 RUB (-98.7%) after only about 4 months, CryptoTalk members were feeling a bit unsettled and needed a solution to be deployed as soon as possible. Hopefully Admin & Mods will soon have the optimal solution.

• +5 1

On 4/2/2021 at 2:29 PM, Whited35 said:

BTC payment is still there so those who are selling TALK tokens at cheaper rate, more likely to get frustrated later. 

Talk token just the way you said has good future and I am even converting my earned (BTC) satoshis into talkcoin since I am earning a percentage after every successful 24 hours of the day.

3 hours ago, Tallest said:

Talk token just the way you said has good future and I am even converting my earned (BTC) satoshis into talkcoin since I am earning a percentage after every successful 24 hours of the day.

Its your way but I can not deliver any recommendations regarding the investments because it will be against cryptotalk's main theme. If you trust in this token, cool go on. Otherwise, you might plan forward to do the things  correctly. Myself, I have never hesitated to receive TALK to add in my portfolio, 

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

46 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Its your way but I can not deliver any recommendations regarding the investments because it will be against cryptotalk's main theme. If you trust in this token, cool go on. Otherwise, you might plan forward to do the things  correctly. Myself, I have never hesitated to receive TALK to add in my portfolio, 

I think that it is dangerous for a person to invest all his money in one cryptocurrency only! Even if this currency is bitcoin! The investor must be aware of this matter and not put everything he owns in one basket! Because the loss at that time will be traumatic and very painful! So I think it is better for him not to do this, just keep his earned talk without selling it

• +2 1

On 4/2/2021 at 11:44 PM, MrSpasybo said:

I believe that Admin & Mods & Yobit is looking for some solution for TALK token, perhaps a function to increase demand for using TALK, for example as a means of payment for advertising on the forum. But the reality is that the price of TALK is decreasing day by day. Currently 1 TALK is only 0.13 RUB, I compare with Russian fiat, I will not compare to BTC because BTC is fluctuating around 50K-60K USD.
The price of TALK dropped from 10 RUB on November 4, 2020 to 0.13 RUB (-98.7%) after only about 4 months, CryptoTalk members were feeling a bit unsettled and needed a solution to be deployed as soon as possible. Hopefully Admin & Mods will soon have the optimal solution.

Cryptotalk members are the ones who makes the coin going down, because they do not keep them they sell them whenever chance they get. Perheps a solution is to find  way to convince or attract people not to sell the coins.

21 minutes ago, CryptoLegendry said:

I think that it is dangerous for a person to invest all his money in one cryptocurrency only! Even if this currency is bitcoin! The investor must be aware of this matter and not put everything he owns in one basket! Because the loss at that time will be traumatic and very painful! So I think it is better for him not to do this, just keep his earned talk without selling it

Exactly, diversifying the investment portfolio is the best strategy to minimize the risks of loosing the excessive amounts in crypto. In the beginning, I made the mistakes by investing all the amounts in some few currencies but later, I realized my mistakes and corrected them to pick the right currencies to divide the funds. There is my own strategy to make profits off cryptocurrency. People may laugh but I have been making profits off TALK tokens too.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 4/5/2021 at 6:17 PM, Whited35 said:

Exactly, diversifying the investment portfolio is the best strategy to minimize the risks of loosing the excessive amounts in crypto. In the beginning, I made the mistakes by investing all the amounts in some few currencies but later, I realized my mistakes and corrected them to pick the right currencies to divide the funds. There is my own strategy to make profits off cryptocurrency. People may laugh but I have been making profits off TALK tokens too.

That is a good strategy you have gotten and i think it is good because that will reduce the risk of one losing his capital in crypto market, which other coins can you suggest i convert my earned coins to because this talkcoin seems to be falling.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Tallest said:

That is a good strategy you have gotten and i think it is good because that will reduce the risk of one losing his capital in crypto market, which other coins can you suggest i convert my earned coins to because this talkcoin seems to be falling.

Brother @Tallest, so many guys ask me the same questions regarding the best coins to invest but I am afraid, I can not suggest any coins here because it sounds like an investment advise. I have been repeatedly creating the topics regarding so many coins or tokens with a detail reviews and you are free to check them one by one and decide yourself to invest in them if you are interested. 

• +5 1

I am so saf about the talk currency but I think if we save these amounts of the currency that we get them from the crypto talk so the currency will revive again.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

35 minutes ago, chris smith said:

I am so saf about the talk currency but I think if we save these amounts of the currency that we get them from the crypto talk so the currency will revive again.

The coin would not revive if we keep on selling it when we receive it, far worse most of us never even bought it with our own money. If we want to save talk token we must be real about it.

22 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Brother @Tallest, so many guys ask me the same questions regarding the best coins to invest but I am afraid, I can not suggest any coins here because it sounds like an investment advise. I have been repeatedly creating the topics regarding so many coins or tokens with a detail reviews and you are free to check them one by one and decide yourself to invest in them if you are interested. 

Thank you for your attention my friend, if not lack of huge capital my best coin is bitcoin because I believe in few years to come it will give me huge profit to enjoy myself and also sustain my family as well as my friends.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Tallest said:

Thank you for your attention my friend, if not lack of huge capital my best coin is bitcoin because I believe in few years to come it will give me huge profit to enjoy myself and also sustain my family as well as my friends.

Glad to hear, you are also making some adjustments for your family from the earnings of the cryptocurrency trades. Bitcoin is a crypto giant and if you rotate your larger capital for the Bitcoin trades, it may assist you to earn the decent amounts of profits and I hope your journey is going very well. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1