Solution to avoid same reply - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

There can be same thinking, but l don't believe can be same posts. That is why it is deleted automatically and also we know we can be banned by moderators. It is not healthy. 

• +1 1

The first thing you have to do before posting is that read all the replies and give your opinion if they aren't already mentioned or you can talk about particular comment in the thread by using quote features so that it get never repeated.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/26/2020 at 8:16 PM, rakhau741 said:

Some questions don't have many answering options and thats why you see multiple persons giving the same response. For example, on the question what is bitcoin you can only give 2-3 answers.

You are wrong. Everyone has their uniqueness because of different thoughts. There are hundreds or even thousands of combinations of words. There is no reason to get the same reply.

Most of the times I'm trying to read all the replies and avoid repetition. I only post if I know something that i think the people reading will find useful. Sadly I confirm what you are saying as I also read same answers that are already covered even from the one above.

I think to prevent same replies, the publisher of new topic must make a topic that could be discuss by many people so that we can prevent getting same replies.

It depends on your style, and if it is distinctive, you will not respond similar or write a post similar to previous posts

Life is great and enjoy it

On 5/5/2020 at 5:23 PM, Kerseem said:

All members in the forum have different perspective on each topic and the forum allow sharing of idea and is good for every member to give his suggestion. 

Yeah every people have different perspective but if the topic only answer a certain thing, i think we should expect same thing they will say. If the topic creator creates something that is discussable, we can expect different answers according to their perspective.

Yes.It generally will be a difficult task to make an unique post while there is already so much reply.In this case,i think at first you should read the topic very weel and then read some reply,you will have some idea about others reply, than try to create different post from them.Hope it will work.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 8:17 PM, Akbor said:

Before making any new reply on any post need to read all the reply first because your reply may be same with others which will not help the community.

Well, this is true mate and also reading some replies to a particular topic may help you to have an idea to make some reply in a Topic by quoting them, i hope you may understand.

Try to type your comment by your mind 

Type your owner words on your way donot try to use apuplic words like that is great my friend. Hello...thank you..etc

I suggest that my friend

In order to avoid that. You should be knowledgeable about the topic and then you should have what to say not to be looking at others comment hoping to fish out ideas from their comment.

Sometimes it's just a matter of the time of the User viewing the topic in question.

Let's asume i'm replying now with a much updated version for some topic's answer solution.

As for instance: Facebook enabled libra currently and not when a topic was posted.

So basically this is a good reply as i am updating and providing a much better feedback from previous copy paste posters.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Most of the time, I first use all replies on some specific topic before replying. I need to be sure that if the genuine solutions are already there, here is no point to create the same repeatative posts. As per rules from this forum, useless postings are forbidden. 

10 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

Yes, After 100 replies you are get eligible for payment and then moderator started check your post and comments. So For secure our account we have to avoid copy paste or putting same reply in various post.

Well, you're not getting the point of the topic given in this thread, you're off topic mate, moderators can give you some warning points by doing it, i hope you may not do it again or else, you will be getting banned here.

There can not be absolute thesame reply rather similar reply for instance someone ask a question and the question is familiar to many members all what you expect from other members is similar answer.

For me when i read the topic i just sharing my opinion and i sharing my knowledge with people , I don’t see the other comment , but sometimes I read the comment because is o learning for it too.

• +2 1

Of course, there is no response in the same way except in the case of copying and pasting, either the responses are with the same answers or ideas, this is expected and natural, and every person has a way of writing his response and that the answer is similar with other answers, but the wording is different This is not considered spam or repetition.

• +1 1

Every person will answer the question in his own way if it is the end of the same important content that you are trying to express your point of view and contribute to the responses

• +1 1

I think we will not have the same reply with anyone because we have different views opinion and ideas of expression.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It is hard to red 100 replies so that you can not duplicate replies. Maybe you can read few replies and try to write a very unique with all those you have read, few words can be similar sometimes but the moderators knows all repeated posts non-repeated posts.

• +2 1

Good idea but if one has pass through the foundation in Beginners section or either, or  gone through regular training of posting 100 free comments well, and in addition spending much time to post constructive comments as recommended daily, I think he/she will not face such challenge because he has the experiences. As loyal member before to post you have to read not only the topic but including the expression or content that comes under the topic, this will allow to share your distinct, sincere feelings, understandings regarding to that topic.

i am facing this problem a lot that is why i try to read some of the comment before i write anything , if i found a reply with the same things i wanted to say i just move to another topic or try to think with another reply

On 2/17/2020 at 12:41 AM, vermigerous said:

I think it's ok to have same replies however not tottaly the same, or it is speculated as copy pasting the same replies or post.

Replying is allowed of not same comment I think we can reply to people more than one time, sometimes people need to understand or respons from what we said. 

On 8/8/2020 at 10:27 PM, yato987 said:

i am facing this problem a lot that is why i try to read some of the comment before i write anything , if i found a reply with the same things i wanted to say i just move to another topic or try to think with another reply

You're strategy really useful to avoid similar replies issue, and if we read other members replies then we get some idea's to create our reaction in different angle, its not easy but think different and use different keywords to other's then its possible.

• +1 1