Solution to avoid same reply - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

Deer crypto talk users their are some methods that which you can avoid making post on a topic that you already posted first of all you need to open those posts that have white massage symbol not open the dark symbol posts or if you open that post that you already posted then the first page is not open instead of that the other number of page opened .

many people are giving the same reply because they do not have that much idea about it and all they are doing just for the jealousy of earning free bitcoin and I think admin of this community should take Strict actions against them

On 1/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, PiroSense said:

This is one problem here, and since the questions or topics are sometimes too generic, people tend to have similar posts.

Though it's worth noting that:

1. Not all 50k members are active, some of them are suspended from posting, and the admins/moderators are not stopping on watching the forums and eliminating spam.
  2. Not all the members are English speakers. Russians have a separate board of themselves.
  3. Some of those users are abandoned already.

Yeah you are right and I totally agree with your statement  These are the facts that causes same replies I guess  it can e avoided if there exists an app for cryptotalk making it easy for user to search for the answer they are looking for.

On 1/19/2020 at 4:30 AM, ShakilA said:

I am also seen many members make same replies in topics on this forum.This is something like spam.Moderator work for this to remove duplicate replies

Replying is allowed of not same comment I think we can reply to people more than one time, sometimes people need to understand or respons from what we said. 

On 1/1/2020 at 2:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

I think it's ok to have same replies however not tottaly the same, or it is speculated as copy pasting the same replies or post.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, PiroSense said:

This is one problem here, and since the questions or topics are sometimes too generic, people tend to have similar posts.

Though it's worth noting that:

1. Not all 50k members are active, some of them are suspended from posting, and the admins/moderators are not stopping on watching the forums and eliminating spam.
  2. Not all the members are English speakers. Russians have a separate board of themselves.
  3. Some of those users are abandoned already.

But there is a question how to check you have not mentioned in this.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

Why we in trouble after 100 reply. If you have your own ideas and knowledges about different things then you not have to worry about any thing here because you do comment on your own ways.

Its is not possible for all of us to read  all comments on the same post and avoid to comment with same writing. But try to comment with your own thoughts and idea and  with own wording. So I think there few chances left for totally same answers.

Here in this forum major numbers of users are worked here.if they get any topic then thay wrote something.

If you see the topic that thing will comes on your mind that was before submitted.

For that you have to avoid some.

If any non valuable comments you come to see then also you have to avoid that.

It is not your job to check repeated replies, you just post and allow people to reply, the admin will check the repeated replies and delete them

I think this is inevitable, there's a lot of members who doesn't really read previous comments or replies of others especially the new members. Some tend to read only the posts topic then go straight make a reply or comment.

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I've been asking about this myself for a long time.  So I can't give you any information.  However, I will be able to inform you about this later.

we ar ehuman and we can't read every posts because some topics consist of 500+ post and imagine if we read it than it would waste our whole day just to read and try to avoid same reply. i think our main goal should be to be active in new and hot topics and not older ones.

One solution would be to close the posts. In other words, if you already have the necessary answers, I don't see why the post should remain open. That the same creator can close it and thus avoid repetitive responses from all users. Although several users may think the same about a specific topic.

Do not forget that this great article is your response so that there is no need to mention that there are different things to sertGood Morning Hatter Half, May so well suffered from this disorder I basically tried not to mention anything I did.

Its okay to rely again in the same topic you commented already, But you need to give another point of view of opinion so that you wont be consider as spamming. And its really hard to tell if we already commented on that post because the forum is like 200k members now.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think it's not exactly same reply. Every members always reply the main idea of the topic and their own opinions in a certain topics. If the same replies really happens, moderators can't segregate and delete well the unusual same replies because of tons of comment on every topic. 

Yes, you are right, but sometimes when you want to answer a topic, you can't review every answer to see if your answer has been published. Sometimes you will find more than 100 answers. I think in this case the administrators will understand such cases.

Thanks for sharing your important comments with us. I think we can make a lot of improvements or get rid of many dangers by using this method.

Yes you point out good topic how can we found same reply in one post but we have to avoid same reply in one post. If our comment match others comment than maybe our comment will be deleted.

In fact, this is difficult to implement because people try to create posts, whatever the other responses, and do not look at the rest of the comments, and this is what leads to the repetition of comments.

Yes even  some times  i feel comments  are same unknowingly  and some time users copied comments  of other  users. I suggest  to avoid we should try to read few comments  that we can. And also report  copy  pasters. 

I think this is unavoidable takes place slow progress is no much topic is being made, so i suggest if you dont want to avoid same gospel then by the way buy a new topic. Thats it copulate.