Solution to avoid same reply - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

Replies depends on every individuals perspective as far as I consider. I don't think there will be much of reptive replies in this section or in other sections, but yes in Beginner Section, almost all posts are similar and so are the answers repetive.

This is not task for the website member. Members only need to create useful topics but this task is for moderator even they do or not.

I think same topic to replied with is okay but replying the same answer in the same topic is not okay, because that is spamming. so i guess always check before giving opinions into a topic.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

well i think this is a very good question and i think the solution is you will have to check just one or two pages and see if someone have the same reply as you and if not then you should say whats on your mind.

It is really hard to have a solution about that because we are not able to read all the replies in a thread. I think it is understandable so just support each other as long we don't spamming and violating the general rules of the cryptotalk.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

Hey friend I agree to your post but I think every member reply to own opinions and share their thoughts but the topic is same so we can see many same reply I think it's not a major issue so avoid this

It is not a good rule to copy contains for get paid. This money you earned is not real money. So try to seek knowledge and share to other.

I think I might be prone to repetition and would very much like someone to guide me on how to avoid it.

Well i always replied or give opinion often in a same topic, but my opinion is different from my first opinion i think its okay, because they are not the same opinion and its different.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

It is natural to get a same reply for every thread because we have the enormous number of members here and you are expecting different replies. And it is also depends on the thread if it is specific or in general topic.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:34 PM, Mash said:

There are many users here, so it is possible to match one person's comments with another. I think we all should careful after reply in a topic. I think it will be help us to avoid same reply in a topic.

i am agree with you. all should avoid same reply in this forum but we may write our experience here so that others can take knowledge from it.

Well it is very easy to know if you just focus. Any way i will explain you this using the picture below.

Ponit 1 indicates that the topic is new for you. 

Pont 2 indicates that you have already replied tonthis earlier. 

Point 3 indicates that you have replied it just now Screenshot_2020-02-08-10-48-16-10.thumb.png.c2fc6439090da4293b614b54350e3eec.png

Since i am redistribution regularly and i reply to several posts frequently i fail to remember if i had by now responded ti this question, as a result i win a epigrammatic glare if i had before now responded before characters on that post.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:18 PM, sikatunar said:

The best way to avoid same reply is simply just read the topic. Dont try to read other reply to gain some idea instead do your research and build your own thoughts. 

Yes, just focus on topic,read and understand  it. Then if you don't  have any idea about it make a research and try understand  what the topic mean so that you can also make a good and useful post. Copying  other posts or ideas is not good to do because  your account  will be in danger if you do that. 

If you have one question and wants to get answers  people  have answers and they reply  same question same reply its just reality  but nit same post its happens forever bro . And second reason is 10p words how to comparison which is same or not 

Well, if you have the same perspective or something, you could just answers the other replies, with your own point of few and make it unique. Because not all members in here are active, most the members are in this forum just for the YODA airdrop I think.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

This is gonna be a pain in the ass problem. Sometimes I felt like so hard to post if my knowledge is the same as the replies in the certain posts. So sometimes most of the replies are like the same but different constructed sentence. 

I dont think it is true. Mistake and same ideas are inevitable here but if you intentionally copy pasted then it will be deleted even if what number you are.

I think that the members of this community need to be aware. Because I am saying that people are doing many spam and I think this spam needs to be stop for the welfare of community.

the solution that i have got is replying to another answer to avoid repeating my replies. it’s really hard to find any topic in here that are worth replying. so i just answered some comments and replied to them to avoid repetition.

By reading as well some replies can give you unrepeated Replies on the post. Make more informative and any thing in your mind post it by it should be have a relevant to the topic..

On 1/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, PiroSense said:

This is one problem here, and since the questions or topics are sometimes too generic, people tend to have similar posts.

Though it's worth noting that:

1. Not all 50k members are active, some of them are suspended from posting, and the admins/moderators are not stopping on watching the forums and eliminating spam.
  2. Not all the members are English speakers. Russians have a separate board of themselves.
  3. Some of those users are abandoned already.

Yes I noticed that more than time so I gonna have to get some answers and don't repeat them but I think some of members didn't have any to write so they try to do the same thing people just doing although they can reply by themselves and answer what they know and what they can to write not what the people have wrote. 

5 hours ago, Khaleed99 said:
On 1/1/2020 at 10:02 PM, Man said:

Actually it is difficult to read all members' posts on each topic, especially if it has more than 10 pages. Indeed the same answer does not exist, only different ways of delivering it. But the purpose is the same. The solution may come from each person, whether they still provide answers that others have said. or keep giving the same answer even if it is different from the delivery.

now and then I'm irritating to announce the entire the replies and shun repetition. I only post if I be on familiar terms with great that i mull over the family sense will find useful

that's what's happening now, I don't know if they made repeated posts or tried to make new posts. But if you make a reposted post, then it is against the rules.

This is something like spam. Moderation work for this to remove duplicate replies. So I can also seen many members make same replies in topics on this forum.