Solution to avoid same reply - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

There are different posts in this platform sometimes a posts may get different replies depending upon the posts the replies may look similar in their overall meaning but it's grammar and sentences may vary in that case we can't tell that it's copy pasted . There is no need to avoid such replies.

Sometimes the comment on topics are so much that it'll seems difficult to read all the comments in order to prevent repitation of comments,but seemingly I think it will be difficult for comments to be the same,the contents structure, grammars and ideas must differ in one way or the other, unless if it's copy and paste, but when a post is being copied it can actually be noticed by the moderators,so I don't think you need to worry yourself about reading all comments before commenting 

Whenever you reply to a post, all you need to do to avoid same reply is to remove the tab immediately from the list of open tab then try to observe the box at the left hand side of every topic when shaded black then that topic has been answered 

Dear, It is very likely that there will be multiple comments in a single post and there is potential for some similar comments, so there is a possibility of similar comments in such a large forum as all members have the same opinion.

Hello friends, I think every member should have a certain idea and one style of writing or responding to topics. With the increase in experience, knowledge and continuous attendance at the forum, you will be able to learn many topics, and know that these useful topics have been answered.

Yes you are right and this is the main issue that we facing in this forum that many scam  messages also becoming here. And how can we realise that which one is real and which one is scam. And ow can we get this and by realising that we can report then to the moderator for the admin to help the the forum because this is our responsibility to keep up the forum clean from the scammers. Anyone just in this issue to me.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:21 PM, Vanessa said:

Even me, not all my topics are posted.

I wonder why went wrong, I know that my topics are all about crypto learnings but not all of them are granted to be post!

So I was not paid of some of them.

I am struggling to create mote topics so I just need to find topics now which I can participate!

If you want to keep on working and you are optimistic you will be able to get paid for all of them in the long run and at least you are making money form making the comments.

Dear friend everyone is giving you the solution of the same reply and I want to tell you if you want to avoid the same reply then see the messenger option when you click on the forum like beginners forum you will see the message option which is filled and if the message option is filled then it is mean that you have commented on that post and if the message option is not filled means it is void then you have not commented on that post.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's a common thing that many people reply to 1 post, many of them match with many.  And this is normal. But we need to keep in mind that replying to the post in your own way, if you can create your own without seeing the other's time, then the chances of matching with the other's post will be very low. I hope I can explain a little.  .

I sometimes think like that, and to read 100 replies that I also thought were impossible. I am just convinced that even though the outlines are the same, what we write personally will always look different from others... 😷😷😷

therefore in such big forum the possibilities of similar comments exists because all members give there opinions accordingly.as there are many reply under a topic and one should read those reply before making any new reply.

Yes, of course Everyone have its own opinion and we should not copy others opinion. But sometimes unknowingly some people have same ideas that's why same comments with different arrangements of words are seen in many posts. We should read all the comments first and then make our opinion which is different from others and then make comment. But some people see topic and quickly create comment. We should give time to all post to avoid repetition of posts.

This is a lack of creativity and perspective, since we all have a totally different point of view, the answer should vary, but these do not vary for the sole reason that users see the answers instead of looking for information to help them answer, If we do not know the answer, we should look for information online and give a more concrete answer from our point of view, this is originality.

• +2 1

Your words are correct, but the author of the post will have taken the answer and responded to his post after following a large number of comments
But we must also take into account after a large number of responses. Each of us cannot read everything that was answered before sharing his opinion, and thus it will not be known if someone reported such a comment or not.
In addition, new beginners may learn from these roses because they will appear to them according to their date or in a specific order without the need to return to the first comments.

Of course, things do not work like this. Not all accounts are active, and also not all of them are online. It is difficult to see similar posts. It is difficult to happen because of the harsh sorting within the forum.

Edited by Nonahassan

From my point of view, I suggest that we read the topics in the forum to avoid repetition. The more we read, the frequency decreases more and day after day the forum becomes free of repetition, so let's do well.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, when you respond to a topic, you must read it and read the responses to it, and to avoid responding in the same responses that exist, you have to delve into reading the topic and writing a response from within the mind and your thinking

On 1/3/2020 at 5:27 AM, Lika said:

3fz1u53ae - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

Hello my friend you are making the wrong comments in this section that is why you are getting the negative rating, be careful with the forum rules if you want to stay safe here.

My friend, if the responses are capable of delivering the required information or answers, I advise you to suffice with watching and you should search for a topic that you can answer with new answers that are far from repetition ... Thank you

If you are logical enough and have a good grip over a certain topic then i don't think so your answered can never  be mixed with otber ones moreover you can see the other members answer quickly so that you hot an idea how they are going and how you should go ahead with the topic

Yes you are right. 

Many people have to face this problem as well. But it occurs at some extent. May be two or three percent members  do that. But one thing I have seen that many people post only copying others post and then paste it. That's a bad thing which is need to mend . But if you are talking about same posts to stop then there are two solutions I will say. One of them is to increase knowledge before going to post. So may they don't have to copy others posts and write by self. Other one is to put restrictions on such people who copy and paste. Then it will stop. 

• +2 1

I think If you have your starting capital and some trading skills in volatile markets like the cryptocurrency market, you could make thousands of dollars a day.

It must not be necessary for over 60k people to reply for a single question the reason is that if everyone will provide answer based on their understanding and knowledge I don't think all replies will come the same except if they are similar.

You may be right but personally I think it will not be a problem because it is impossible for all of us to write exactly the same unless we copy and paste the same answers, we all have different thoughts and use different words to express ourselves so I don't think this will be a serious problem. 

I read most of the comments first before writing my reply. That's the first thing I do to avoid any problem. People create their own replies based on their own perspective on the topic. So, I guess that will not cause any issues. I'd also like to prevent same replies that's why I read everyone's comment. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.