Solution to avoid same reply - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

The reiteration of answer when it's language structure and punctuation is nearly the equivalent have a lower opportunity to happen for me if that isn't duplicate glue. I believe that is alright if the answer have a similar idea however have distinctive conveyance since that is not duplicate glue for me.

It is difficult to avoid writing similar responses because sometimes the ideas may be similar to the rest of the people, especially if the responses become many. Therefore, I suggest that a certain limit be set for responses, such as the number of 100 comments for each post, for example, this reduces the number of many and repeated responses

2 minutes ago, cyptowhited said:

My opinion on this topic

The author has did a good work towards creating this topic because this had being a very useful topic well being. Compatible to be posted in the "for beginners section" and this had being done in the appropriate way submitted in the right section. I therefore support the writter with all contents that are highlighted  against submitting same posts.

Why do users often have such problem?

Users are often found guilty of making some mistakes relevant to this because of some certain reasons like;

• Poor network
  • Sluggish movement/heavy activities in the forum
  • When forum is about to go on maintenance

Solution to minimize such problems:

We can minimize this problems only if we double check and allowed  good network  connection

you can delete such mistakes by using the report button which beside your posts.

Happy posting....😉

@Projectcrypto @Cleaner @Dark Shadow @Jaafar Fahad Hassan any thing to add on this friends

Sometimes our same post is submitted twice.  This is because of network problems.  But as a result we can become spammers.  However, if someone keeps posting doubles again and again, there is a punishment for it.  Repeated double posting will be banned.  So we have to work in a good network.  And you have to check it to post.  If it becomes a double post then it needs to be corrected. @cyptowhited

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Another great post by you @cyptowhited. You have provided some great info on how to avoid double posts due to bad network connections etc. This is a problem and even I have faced it once or twice. The solution is easy since you can edit your post and remove the repeated part.

Also, friend the topic is about how to avoid giving the same reply as some other member since there are so many members and your post could be the same as someone else'.

Edited by Dark Shadow

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Dear friend I think we need to carefully work this forum because this forum give reward. We need to avoid same reply because copy and paste not allow this forum. I think stop this same reply and share you knowledge about this topic.

I have responded to many posts, of course I have tried as much as I know, many posts seem to have given me the correct answer. This forum has a lot of members, so I try to give the right answer all the time.

6 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

My opinion on this topic

The author has did a good work towards creating this topic because this had being a very useful topic well being. Compatible to be posted in the "for beginners section" and this had being done in the appropriate way submitted in the right section. I therefore support the writter with all contents that are highlighted  against submitting same posts.

Users are often found guilty of making some mistakes relevant to this because of some certain reasons like;

• Poor network

We can minimize this problems only if we double check and allowed  good network  connection

you can delete such mistakes by using the report button which beside your posts.

Happy posting....😉

@Projectcrypto @Cleaner @Dark Shadow @Jaafar Fahad Hassan any thing to add on this friends

My friend you have said it almost all, I will only add little from what you said, it often advisable to check our work after our daily task, even if it to use 20 minutes, I think a good member @Babubu609 ones wrote about something like this before

I think you should read the replies fastly and take a look of other's reply.

Read the main word of the topic and replys.

Finally i think there are no two same reply unless the copy and past the reply so we can easly discover that 

Surely it is a big mistake of us.repetation of a same topic is not allowed of the site.but unexpectedly is has happen with us.so we must careful to read all posts and qustion so that we can avoid this problems.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:33 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Since i am posting frequently and i respond to many posts often i forget if i had already responded ti this question, so i take a brief look if i had already responded before writing on that post 

Yeah since we post and comment everyday we have higher chance to comment on the same topic more than once, but in order to be safe there are an option to know if you already commented on that topic, just see on the beginning of every titles if the messaging icon is black that means you already commented on it, but its white you didn't comment on it.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2020 at 8:22 AM, cyptowhited said:

My opinion on this topic

• Poor network

Happy posting....😉

You have said it all my friend the major problem is due to bad network around the location where the member is making post into the forum and i will like us all to know that the appearance of a post twice in a topic is considered spam which will make one to receive a warning point or ban instead, to reduce the risk I will suggest we look for a location where there is strong network coverage so as to make things easier for yourself because you won't be oppotuned to visit the forum again if you got banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

That could really be a good idea guy! of course if all members could always visit the forum will help them  know more about the rules and one day that will make them perfect so this could be a very good way to get yourself guided from all kind of mistakes & purnishement.

Sure mate we just need to focus and give the best of our knowledge to the forum because that is our primary assignment in the forum and making mistakes can only be reduced when we are compose in anything we are doing in th forum because making mistakes always can make one lose the whole account.

Edited by Projectcrypto
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Still, it seems to me that if people are not engaged in spam or copy-paste, then their text will be more than original. I think many people just answer the question without knowing the rest of the comments. Therefore, you should find some topics to discuss with other people, ask direct questions, and learn something for yourself in more detail! That's cool!

we tend to reply how we understood and had our own perspective  of having to having append to the already existing replies which you think that can add a more different emphasis as not all replies might gave the same flow of how the idea is being portraited as wells more easily understood, as even though there are some scenarios which the replies are nearly as identical which this might be some coincidence as well intentional

Hey Friends if you gonna replay to any posts replay about want you think about this post and don't worry about anything else. write want you think in your own words then nobody gonna dislike your posts because all this world are directly coming from you. and don't copy anyone else please.

This is a really large number to answer one question, there cannot be 60,000 different responses for sure, the problem is that members are not allowed to lock their posts, only moderators can lock topics and they may not see this topic and remain open, so it would be good in my opinion if Theme lock feature has been added for members.

First and fomos you are welcome to solution to avoid the same is you should go to forum or place you are willing to reply their topic then you can see alot of topic there then you can see every topic a message icon if it show both black it means you have replied if it the top show white it means you never replied

On 11/30/2020 at 1:54 AM, Rusev440 said:

Really to avoid the same reply wasn't an easy task because many members have already replied before you can make your own but I suggest we should read all the replies in that topic first before creating our own reply in order to avoid creating the same reply with someone's reply.

That will be a difficult task to accomplish for many members in the forum because there are some topics that have more than 10 pages and all you just need to do is to make use of your own language and understanding to reply to any topic you come across because most of the replies are going same direction.

BetFury                                                   

there is a possible chance that people write similar answers as you said because the number of the member on this forum is huge but I never expect to find identical comments, unless it is copy past comment and in this case the member should be banned, people express the same view with different terms and words. Regards

• +1 1
  • +3 1

They also do posts in their own languages.You can also translate their posts.And also everyone has his own opinions and everyone's reply is a bit difficult.

• +4 1

I think the same replies are perpetrated by the lazy members on this forum, because they are not ready to think before posting, so that's why they copy others post and repost it on the forum, so after all after all, spamming post are everywhere

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All things considered, I think it is alright to post more than once on similar topic as long as all of your posts has various tastes or information and data in it.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:31 PM, PiroSense said:

This is one problem here, and since the questions or topics are sometimes too generic, people tend to have similar posts.

Though it's worth noting that:

1. Not all 50k members are active, some of them are suspended from posting, and the admins/moderators are not stopping on watching the forums and eliminating spam.
  2. Not all the members are English speakers. Russians have a separate board of themselves.
  3. Some of those users are abandoned already.

I definitely agree with this opinion, my friend
I don't know if they had the right to delete our comments
We are putting in effort and time..I don't know
But you can avoid repeating comments ... only to express your opinion ... your own opinion, not an opinion based on your reading of previous comments.
Good luck.

• +2 1
  • +5 1