Investment advice for beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Investment advice for beginners

Hello guys, I hope you are all fine.

Today I want to tell you about InvestBox that I use on yobit. I can say that Yobit has a very good feature for us to invest. If you deposit your Talk token tokens on yobit to InvestBox, you earn 1% per day thanks to this forum. If you deposit 1000 talk tokens, you will earn an extra 10 talc tokens every day. This is happening on Yobit thanks to InvestBox. 

I use every talk token I earn to invest in yobit, thereby increasing my income. You also have the opportunity to invest in most coins, not just talk tokens. Some coins increase your earnings. There are also coins that earn 7% or 8% per day.

ASD.JPG.6a6859c9d3ce86fae9cb550e0c2deea4.JPG

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

In my opinion, the most important thing is not to put a large amount for trading and investment in order not to be exposed to loss or fraud and theft. You must also secure your account well in order to protect your account from fraud and embezzlement.

• +1 1

This is a great thing, dear, that you can profit from investing in cryptocurrencies, and this needs experience so that we do not fall into mistakes and become a victim of fraud, so we lose our money

From my point of view, before starting the process of trading and investing, we need sufficient information and experience in this field, and when we decide to start, we should not invest all our money at once.

• Useful or interesting 1

Investing is very important for making money, but it is full of risks and loss is possible, but there are some ways to avoid it, You have to monitor the market and the fluctuation of currency rates in order to be able to predict the price in the near time and you have to ask about the work before investing in it or to search for it on the Internet, be careful and you will not lose, good luck

• +3 1

Yes actually my friend yobit invest box is very good because I have try it and testify everything,  so it's advisable for us to be investing our talk tokens so that we can keep doubling our earnings day by day. 

Thanks for providing these guidelines. It is because many people including me was not know that how to invest our money in better way. I think your topic is very important for all investers.

There is a lot of coins and tokens in investment box and any can choose the coins he want but the problem is that there is there a lot of scam coins and specially tokens that any one should search for them because start invest in then,and about the talk token who really still trust this token to invest in because the price fall day after day 

For me, I used the invest box a while ago, in order to invest currency in it, in fact, it has 1% interest, and that is every 24 hours after putting it in the invest box, and this is a good thing.

• +1 1

In my opinion if you are a beginner you should focus on gaining knowledge from this forum then you should use that knowledge to gain more money through investment.

• +3 1

There are many coins and tokens in the investment box, and anyone can choose the coins he wants, but the issue is that there are many scam coins and particularly tokens that anyone should look for before investing in, and who really trusts the talk token to invest in because the price is falling day by day?

Indeed, it is useful and valuable information that must be kept, especially for beginners who are ready to invest without knowing its basic rules. I hope you always publish everything useful about investing.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this good information. This became necessary especially after the value decreased talk It's a good platform for investing and training for beginners in how to deal with cryptocurrencies

Dear friend as a new member I think you should not take the decisions of  investment because you should not have enough knowledge about  investment maybe it's not right decision and then maybe you face some lose so after doing some work on this forum when you have information then you should take the decision of investment.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. Creating some symbols to start a profitable investment with any member needs some experience in this field to make a profit, but making some profits in your own portfolio first is good for the future in this forum.

• +3 1

That might be good for people with sufficient investment knowledge. 

Don't listen to you, I recommend beginners to invest because you will them to significant losses in their money would be reduced morale decline .

• +3 1

Yes my dear investment is the good for the best earning in the yobit. So we should the invest in the yobit. I am try to get the benefit from this feature. I hope you also get benefit from it.

• +5 1

i am new in the cryptotalk so i do not get the earning from the yobit. this is the best for the all investment in the yobit. i try to investment in this. but the main balance is the zero so how to get the payment of the cryptotalk. their are many investment of the crypto currency in the yobit.

Hello everyone, friend very interesting your post, thanks for sharing, although to also use the investment box, to earn 1%, of the talk that I earn in cryptotalk, it is important that other members know this investment tool of yobit exchange, as it is the way to give use to our talk, to get a daily return.

It is good to start in this field, and put talk tokens that we get in the investbox, in that way we earn a good income every day, this is especially useful for beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies to learn how to invest.

You did not take into account in your topic that the price of talka can fall in price, which it did, because of which all the interest received will not beat off losses due to the drawdown of the price, it is worth warning beginners about this.

My friend, first, you must properly protect your account and not put large sums for trading and investment in order not to be misappropriated and you need enough experience to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to achieve good profits.

Since we have become more vulnerable to fraud, we must always be cautious and ready for any strange action from any unknown party when trading and investing large sums of money.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend, we should always not put large sums into the investment because there is a possibility of crypto falling because currencies do not fix on one price per day the prices fluctuate. We must first have enough information about cryptocurrencies to be able to succeed in the crypto world. We have a great opportunity to be successful in trading. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +3 1