Give me information about this section . - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

Give me information about this section .

So i started to post in this section but first of all want information about this section. So the seniors and those who have information about this section please share with me . Please share the information about bounties and airdrops. I will wait for your useful information. If you like my post give ❤️.

Thanks.

Have a nice day ☺️.

Yea I would also like to know about this topic more. So that I need to Earn here by sharing news and views about the cryptocurrency as well as to earn coins. I will be thanks for the people who are sharing news about the bounties.

Well, I am also still new in this section, but according to what I see it is dedicated to exceptional bonuses and airdrops, so that all information about any airdrops close to any currency is published, verifying its credibility and safety, and discussing its benefits and the way to profit from it

• +3 1

On 3/26/2021 at 3:49 PM, Riaz Hashmi said:

Good question. Bounties are rewards in tokens that a cryptocurrency/blockchain project gives away after a user successfully completes a certain task. Crypto bounties showed up on the stage as a marketing tool that helps startups to promote their projects.

I think crypto currency is best for everyone to learn and earn money online by sharing news and updates on daily basis.

Well, I'm new to this section as well, but from what I've seen, it's devoted to exceptional incentives and airdrops, with all details about any airdrops related to any currency being issued, with its credibility and safety checked, and its benefits and ways to profit discussed.

Yes I will appreciate the kind of stuff you presented in your topic it has given us a chance to know about this section because many of us are new to this section and even don't know what it actually means so thank you again

Yes my dear I appreciate your post because I'm also a new one here and know about this section and I'm very glad if senior spread there experience with us and tell us about this forum because if don't think so I know about this forum that's why I come here to find what are these bounties and airdrops and how they play a role in crypto world