What is the first thing we should learn about trading? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

What is the first thing we should learn about trading?

Japanese candlesticks

Japanese candlesticks are a type of chart that eastern traders may have used in the Middle Ages in order to track changes in rice prices.

In contrast to the usual European chart, Japanese candlesticks give more information about price action: the parameters of the opening and closing of trades, as well as the minimum and maximum prices within a specified time frame.

Japanese-candlesticks.jpg.a490753466ad36b9755287e102ec2bcf.jpg

As a general rule, if prices are heading higher during candle formation, the body of the candle will turn Green or be left Red.

If prices decrease, the body will be shaded in Red or any other color, even if the increasing candles in this chart have the background color

Thus, candlestick analysis allows the trader to understand how prices have changed over a certain period of time.

The high and low benchmarks represent the full range of candlestick fluctuations and indicate actual changes in currencies or other asset prices.

This matter is especially important in the long-term charts, where the changes in the day's trading are all displayed at the time of closing.

bettercandle.png.8b29c7af139a44c4a54567d302aafc26.png

You as a trader do you use Japanese candlesticks to analyze the market?

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Trading in currencies is like the sea, there is no limit to its end, and it also does not decrease or dry. Therefore, it cannot be said that this person knows everything about trading, as there are many things that he is ignorant of so we have to follow all trading news and learn more

• +5 1

I think first we should gain our knowledge about trading like what is trading or how to trade or what is the best time. We can visit websites or get tips from expert members. Then we should try to trade.

It's good to know how we can read the Japanese candle it's important for beginners to learn that to know how to analyse the chart and where to buy and when to sell ,the candles give a good view of the coins market 

31 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

It's good to know how we can read the Japanese candle it's important for beginners to learn that to know how to analyse the chart and where to buy and when to sell ,the candles give a good view of the coins market 

Yes, it is true that without the use of Japanese candlesticks we can never do any analysis! Because it will be so hard! But by using Japanese candlesticks, we can of course, through drawing, perform analysis operations with ease!

We must gain knowledge about trading and how to trade. Everyone who wants to trade must learn the basics of technical analysis because it is useful in predicting prices and earning money

• +4 1

It is a new way to change the colors of the candles, but in my opinion, each of the members should know everything about trading how and when the best time is, and that the members who have experience in trading give advice to others and then get acquainted with the trade

Thank you, my friend, for this explanation. In fact, we must all learn to read the graph so that we know when was the last rise of the currency and when was the last going down to the currency we want to invest in

I am very interested in trade because we can make more profit from trade. That's why I joined this forum to learn business. But I don't know much about trade right now, I'm just learning.

The circulation of cryptocurrencies like the sea never ends with water and currencies do not decrease, but increase day after day as if they were many wheat ears that do not end reproduction

The use of Japanese candlesticks in trading to know the movement of the market in relation to currency rates is good and beneficial. So we have to search for it more and learn to read it so that we can benefit from it.

I have never read this term about it. This is the first time that I read about it. Thank you, my friend, for this new post. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Well, thank you for this post,but as a beginner, I didn't understand a thing. So I guess the first thing one should do is search for information and gain knowledge on trading. We should know the basics about it and be very careful as dealing with trading can be quite risky 

I did not have an idea about this, thanks my friend, but I believe that trading and investing is a science in itself that needs a lot of experience and intelligence to learn

It is a good way to read the currency price chart and it is important to look at this method to know price fluctuations and when to buy or sell .. I have added a new method for my information, thank you.

From my little experience about trading ,my opinion is  think about risks and invest amount first. My perspective those 2 things are important and necessary to know before trading

I support the idea of developing charts that explain how to trade and work in cryptocurrencies, in any business based on price variation over time, it needs a study to form patterns of how it works, reads and forecasts the future.

Thank you for this information. It is very important for all beginners if they want to start trading effectively, but before that, the currency market and its prices must be studied well in order to achieve what we could from profits thanks to our efforts and personal work.

I think it is important information in the world of trading, and we must focus on it to know how the currency of the trading mechanism is to avoid losses that we may encounter in some of the deals that we enter

• +3 1

I have read about this topic before, and indeed Japanese candlesticks are robots programmed on the basis of identifying digital currencies. If the price of digital currencies is high, they are colored green and start to rise, and if the price of digital currencies is low, the red color begins to rise, indicating a drop in the price

• +3 1

I think the first thing you should think about when you are trading is whether a small profit will make your token a coin.If you succumb to excessive greed, you may be at a disadvantage.

A very good post for the beginner in the trading. Everyone has to know how the candle works and this post is exactly what you need if you start reading charts today. The candles have importance because they can be indicators of a trend that you do not want to lose.

To work here in this forum and in trading and cryptography, you have to know a lot of things in order to reduce your exposure to risk. Working in the world of cryptocurrencies there is a lot of new information that teaches us things that we did not know about before.

There are many steps and conditions that we must take care of and implement before starting the field of trading, including self-confidence and preserving the keys to the platform to avoid tampering with them.

• +3 1