What is your trading app? - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

On 7/21/2020 at 11:52 AM, mhmd7 said:

There are no special applications for trading, but you can download an application specific to the platform that you use to know what are the new news that happened when you are outside the home

There are apps you can downloading for trading, like the binance trading  app, kucoin trading app and many others like that. You can get such app on your phone and begin to trade as easy as possible if you know much about trading. 

My trading app would be Binance, of course. I'm using it not just because it is one of the largest exchange or just because it is famous. But Binance really has a lot to offer like the Binance futures, which you can have 125x leverage and they have the lowest fees among all of the exchanges that exist. Also, not to mention it has an app (in which not really an advantage because there are also a lot of exchanges that have an app) which is really convenient.

nMvFbuZ.png.90a5ba3675883ef78a4d630742868641.png.bd2dd2f1ed2fd4e6ce77dbecacbb7a28.png

My trading app is binance and yobit. Both are used for exchanging purpose  as well. Their security system was very good. Its not be stoped, scammed or hacked. I get more profit through yobit and binance. Thats why most of the trader are used yobit and binance for gainning profit.. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 8/21/2020 at 2:03 PM, Tigobhai said:

I am using many apps like yobit, binance and more. But my favourie is yobit because its fee are very low and transcations are very fast. Many exchnager use yobit for their bright future. 

Are you implying yobit has a trading app?very are very wrong. Any trading app you see out there is not belonging to yobit, they are only belonging to scammers. Yobit has not official trading app. 

I like to use my coinbase wallet to trade my currency.. Because for me this way of doing trade is enough secure  than do trade in wrong site.... Also sometimes i use binance to do trade as my most friend do trade there..but i still feel fear to do trade as i have not enough knowledge about trading.. I am trying more to gain experience                    

On 8/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, gbfisher said:

My trading app is binance and yobit. Both are used for exchanging purpose  as well. Their security system was very good. Its not be stoped, scammed or hacked. I get more profit through yobit and binance. Thats why most of the trader are used yobit and binance for gainning profit.. 

You are right,they are the most traded app used for trading cryptocurrency based on their mouthwatering features they posses and its secured.

In my mobile phone I usually use the Bybit application, basically Bybit is characterized by supernatural specifications, so the application has some very good qualities as well. And the best feature of the app is "Price Notification Features On The Go".

In fact I haven’t started trending yet.  But I'll start in a few days.  I haven't used any apps yet.  But in my opinion yobut would be good for training.  I will start training after knowing this well.  So I'm a little late.  You can do trending using yobit if you want. 

Now i work on many trading apps. But the forex trade is my favorite app. I loved to working on it. It gives much profit in a short time as well as loss. If we work on it with full concentration than it gives us much benefit. There is no waste of time in it.

I don't use the trading app for the investment I just use the yobit exchange which are best for me I use for trading exchanging and other many things which are good working sites I easily earn profit from this site. It's a 100 percent trustful platform. But I don't believe on the other trading app I just believe on the yobit platform.

I have used many trading apps . But the cryptotalk is the best in the world . It is not a scam thing. An easy way to earn money . But it takes time and patience.

I use many applications, including Binance, and it is the best among them because of its speed in executing requests, so I prefer it over the alternatives and I hope to find an application for the yobit platform because it is a beautiful platform as well 

• Useful or interesting 1

I trading my crypto currency on yobit i never trading on any other trading platform before because i found yobit very secure, fit and easier i appreciate their efforts

There are a lot of apps to do trading, but in my opinion binance is the best one because it is smoothly, easy and well designed. As I am a crytotalk user I engage with yobit a lot so I have tried many times to trade on, I had a good experience, but it will better using an application.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"