What is your trading app? - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I have not used any applications yet .. I think that there are a lot of applications suitable for mobile phone provided by many exchange platforms

There are many applications but binance exchange application is best and there are many coins listed on this exchange. Nowadys i started using yobit for watching prices of coin and will start tarding 

On 1/1/2020 at 7:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

What is your trading app? 

My favourite trading app is kucoin app I really like to use it and I like how easy it work . And some anther wallet like atomic , trust and coinbase .

16 hours ago, Sweaty said:

I am currently doing business using the official application of the Business Exchange, which is much more featured than the official website of the Business Exchange.

I agree with you I use binance app and I found that it is more good than site . I like to use all my exchange in app because I can carry my smart phone to all places. 

There are several important applications for obtaining bitcoin and there are two applications for earning Litecoin coin and bitcoin cash and I highly recommend them to earn cryptocurrencies

IMG_20200130_130330.jpg

I am not Using treading apps but i use a best treading website. Where i tread very easy.youbit is very gd platform where you tread very easy 

I found coinbase,  kucoin, binence for best trading.  There are so many app available containing different features.  The thing is that you won't find every facilities in a single app.

trading with phone app ? i cannot recommend you for that , its really unsafe to do , it will be better if you use computer or laptop , even home Pc is enough for it and internet connection 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Abiaan said:

trading with phone app ? i cannot recommend you for that , its really unsafe to do , it will be better if you use computer or laptop , even home Pc is enough for it and internet connection 

Could not agree more, using a few inches display to follow market can potentially result in wrong market perception and loss of fund. Statistic available shows the most traders have use their terminals on desktops rather then   on mobiles. 

I went to use alot of platforms, but now i will choice Binance it is more better than other, and that make me feel more free and all people speak about Binance..

I currently don't have the eager of trading now, but, am on apps were trading is feasible seen. That is binance, but I still needed to gain experience, but experience comes having to trade, but I do trading but on small scales

I don t use specific applications, I just use my computer s browser because I find it easier and safer

I can t trust apps

On 2/5/2020 at 10:54 AM, Zaino34 said:

I don t use specific applications, I just use my computer s browser because I find it easier and safer

I can t trust apps

What is meant is a trading application. If you do not believe, it means you do not believe in the web trade. Because usually the web has 2 versions. That can be the web or application version.

I trade my coins in binance, it is amobng the best apps that you can trade your coins very safely and also they have a good security to their users.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are trading apps like luno,  but I currently use but the binance to keep hold of trading and seeing those coins which are rising and falling to easily invest on them

I use the trading application of exchange binance. I was encouraged to use the mobile application that came with trading, and it was really convenient.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:23 AM, bujangtulen said:

During this personally, I do not use the application to trade on because almost all applications are unsafe and risky to use the exception of APP Binance. More uses PC through trusted online sites like Yobit.

Yes you are right the best application for trading is Binance app otherwise everything is dangerous, but the sites not all the time good after all it is online..

I prefer to use the platform on the computer but also use "Tabtrader" program on the mobile to track prices and set alerts

I use Binance web platform and if I needed I use the Binance desktop or mobile app.

Honestly with the quality that Binance offers and the trading volume that it has, I don't need any other platform or app.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, BTChris said:

At my phone i use Coinbase Pro and at home on my LapTop use a lot of exchanges/Trader...

eToro , Yobit.net and binance... 

I also trade only on the Binance platform on my mobile phone and work with it is easy