What is your trading app? - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

Before I knew the binance trading app, I used TabTrader. It's a little app that doesn't need a big place on your mobile phone so that you can install it directly. Inside the app, you can add many more exchanges for your account in each exchange so you can trade anytime and anywhere you like. I also installed the binance trading app, but it seems I am satisfied with TabTrader, and I still use it until now. But right now, when I access that app, I only check on the price because all of the coin prices are not moves higher.

• +1 1

Actually i don't trade my coins in apps, i only trust binance because i use pc .

But there are too many mobile phone apps that you can trade in your coins safely .

Good luck .

Currently I'm trading using the binance exchange officially app it has many feature more than the officially website of the binance exchange

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I just use yobit and love it because it is honest with this platform, i don't need any other apps or platforms

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not use any application for working in trading.But i am use website for trading.I am use yobit exchanger for trading.By the way yobit has no application

I’m currently using coinbase for all my trading. I’m new to crypto currency and it’s simple and easy to use

they recommend me tradeoption but i don't have the money to try it and i don't really know if its legit and one thing also i don't know if its good for a long period of time or it's just a temporary. I don't want to waste time on something that is temporary for me i want to waste time on something that will last. because Time is gold.

I haven't used any apps for trading yet. I work for trading online websites and as far as I know it has no apps or applications. So I am doing this very simply in an online website.

I am using yobit now as my free payment goes there. I usually buy eth with bitcoin as is it low in withdrawal fee compare to bitcoin core. If the value is small I am buying if high I am selling . Trial and error first because I am also a beginner.

5 hours ago, nataliav536 said:

I don't use any trading apps on my phone at all, since everything is slow compared to my home computer, I advise you to switch to the computer too.

I think trading in your phone is really good and very helpful to check your coins all the time you don't wait until you go home, and there is a lot of application that you can use and send you notification every time specially when the market is not stable

Good morning mate, I dont really do trading on my smartphone instead i do it on my computer.its way more easy to do it on the computer than in the smartphone coz its lagy there.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:10 PM, Win said:

I only trade my coins on binance and also on coinbase before.now also doing the same thing in yobit then i trade  in coinbase wallet app then if i git on my coinbase wallet app i will trade it again to coins.ph app(php) available only.)

That's also what I use in trading. Coinbase, Binance and coins.ph. I use these app after I get my profit in cryptotalk forum. Of course, I first use yobit site to trade my coins and withdraw iton my wallet in coins.ph.

I'm not using any app, in the present time I use yobit, which a site, and if I want to use other platforms for trading, I will not use the app version, but I always prefer to use the web directly, I think all the features will be good to use them in the web version more than the mobile version 

I know there are lots of apps to trade with but I don't choose to trade on a phone app. Because I see the small phone screen for doing this, I find it doesn't suit me

Binance And kucoin app available in my mobile.

For crypto trading i use one of these app.

easy trading and mobile friendly app 

so you can easily use these app for making some profit at all

Hello friend okay my trading application is, Binance, Kucoin, And some wallets i use them to gain more XLM and TRX..

That is all..

i found Binance and Kucoin great....

Usually, I didn't use any app for crypto trading and only using yobit exchange web version where trading is quite easy and there also no need any KCY to started trading.

There are many exchange platforms that offer their users applications for the phone for trade and investment, and you can search for them, you will find many.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:57 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm not using any apps for trading because apps make some a unsafety and risky. Probably i use PC because PC showing large chat and make safety than apps.

Yes you are right i appreciate to your opinion few apps are not good because that are contain viruses etc if we use that this will be risk for us I use also PC because PC is best for that purpose.

I only use trading applications that are available on a PC and have never installed any trading applications on my mobile.

My trading applications are Binance and Kucoin best for everything i used other but all the platform of the applications are bad. all the best for you....