What is your trading app? - Page 15 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

The applications ı use are blockchain, coinbase and binance and ı trade between these applications. Completely safe and fast.👍

i use yobit, the most low fee`s and also they have a lot of pairs to exchange or trade. the best trading app in my opinion

For me personally i use a lot of apps to trade in it but the main one is LATOKEN where this app is very good and is used by a lot of people and i easily trade on , while i'm beginner .

I trade on forex trading it's a fast and secure way to do it and it has a mobile app so I can trade on the go

I use coinbase and binance for cryptocurrency exchanges since they are the safest and most known worldwide and that gives you more confidence.

In my opinion Binance trading app is currently the best app on the market. It is the fastest. Easiest to use and very straight forward for new users. In fact I think it is better then then desktop version. Everyone should try and see for themselves.

The trading application that I use is Binance exchange. Though I also really want to use yobit, but it is a hassle because Yobit exchange doesn't have an application for mobile devices. Maybe I'll reconsider using Yobit when it'll be available on android.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

my best trading app its iq option because is it the best platforme and you can earn good profit just learn and everything was easy

I trade mostly on Binance. This is very convenient, I also want to note the mobile application from this exchange. It is very easy to use, although I do not like to trade on the phone.

I Use several trading applications such as Binance, Quantfury and several other exchanges for trading. They are the most clear and practical that for beginners it is an ideal option .

binance is one of the most famous cryptocurrency exchange exchanges, which was established in 2017. Since then, the platform has become one of the largest resources for cryptocurrency exchangers. The tempting evacuation and offers and the minimal cost by this platform have brought binance to such a position.

This exchange has an application for Android and iOS. Also, Windows and Mac versions have been developed in this application and you can use it if you use it. This application is good and simple because of the good user interface. Want to buy, sell, view transaction history, view orders, and more.
Well, I suggest this

I recently entered this world of trading and started with metrader 4 since it is a simple platform to use and that provides a large number of indicators as useful signals to be able to identify the markets and keep track of operations or possible operations. you want to do.

There are many to trade and if they are listed in coin market cap and coingecko they are sure to be reliable but so far the ones I have used are yobit, freeexchage and probit and they have worked quite a bit for me, the only thing you would have to fix is their rates to get the coins out of there

I mostly use binance , it is very reliable, has security and privacy features, you can be rest assured that your money is safe in the account, probit is another good trading platform.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

What is your trading app? 

Hi friends, I have generally been trading cryptocurrencies for a long time. And in all this time I find it easier to use platforms from the computer that is why I do not use any mobile trading app. In my opinion it is better to use platforms from the computer than from the cell phone I use binance to trade. I heard about iq option to trade from the cell phone I have no experience but if some friends had it and it went well I did not do it because I manage from my computer

I don't use any app for trading maybe the computer would be the best option, trading apps cause me insecurity and sometimes I think it's a little uncomfortable to use it

I have not used any application for trading. There are various applications that I use for investment. Applications that contain different coins are attractive.

I have little experience in this, in fact the only thing I have used is IQ options but so far I have found it to be a good tool

I have used three Binance, Kucoin and Coinbase, if I have to choose one, without a doubt, Coinbase is one of the best at the moment, it has many options that help the user a lot, it admits a great amount of cryptocurrencies, in terms of liquidity it is one of the best, it is very fluid and does not present failures.

17 hours ago, messari said:

The MT4 and MT5 apps can help you can experience exactly the same trading experience that your PC or Mac offers you. and With a single click, these apps give mobile Forex traders access to the same MT4 analytical tools, features and fast execution as the native desktop application.

and Our MetaTrader apps are suitable for both Android and iOS devices.

I absolutely agree with you, worthy applications with a convenient interface, no complaints about the work, I use it myself.