What is your trading app? - Page 20 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I use the coinbase application, it appears complete to me, the only disadvantage is that the commissions are a bit high, although I like that it has what is necessary to use it without problems.

• +1 1

I am an airdrop hunter. I make trade only for sell. But some time i make genuine trade. Because many exchanger offer us some free reward for reguster. I've used to use cobot platform before but stopped recently due to studies and become inactive as well. I usually cheek the statistics and once i got some money, i probably invest some.

I use the coinbase application, it seems entire to me, the handiest drawback is that the commissions are a piece high, even though I like that it has what's essential to apply it with out problems.

I have no any trading apps..because I don't know which app is made for trade and which app in I can trade my crypto currency coins..but I have some trading website where I can trade my crypto currencies very easily...

On 1/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, Andrie143 said:

What is your trading app? 

Crypto.com because it is convenient and easy to use. You can also log in to the crypto.com exchange thru the app.

I am using binance currently because they provide low fees and their almost 150 coins listed and most important there is multi trading features like futures ,merging trading as well you can earn from stacking, saving and liquidate your funds as well.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

I have no any trading apps, because i don’t know which app is made for trade and which app in i can trade my crypto currency coins. Crypto coin because it is convenlent and easy to use. You can also log in to the crypto. Com exchange thru the app.

up till now I actually do not have a trading app yet maybe in the near future I will have one, right now I am depending on yobit, and have not started any exchanging process, hope I could  be more of a help. Have a good day

• +3 1

Trading applications are applications through which it is possible to buy and sell digital currencies and make profits from that, but unfortunately there are many unreliable applications so it is better to use sites instead of applications, especially reliable and well-known sites.

At first i used some apps that is not good and without hounstly with trade and the app so bad with many ads that is not good

You can use also these exchangers app to make trading. But now i use only web version exchanger. I don't use any kind of trading apps.

• +1 1

In Internet there are so many trading app but i use binance app this is so good app for trading and exchnage crypto and 2nd app i  use expert option this is also wrold famous app many people work in this app

• +4 1

I personally don't use apps for trading, i like the web version because webs don't ask me to update them every time they want, but apps ask me to update the app when they have new versions, and i suggest you to make your posts with more than 100 characters.

• +5 1

I am not using app this time for trading .

I am using this platform in this time only .

I am using few days ago an app for trading .

Some days I did an investment on it.But not give me back money  on this app .then leve app and coming in this app cryptotalk.i am hard wark on app and make money .I trust cryptotalk .

• +1 1

I do not use any mobile app for trading.
I have created an account on the yobit platform through which I can trade and invest.
It's a good platform and has some great advantages.

• +1 1

I don't have any trading app.Because I don't think it stores data.And we are fooled in the name of trading.and we can't use any trading app.but many apps are used in trading purpose.

• +5 1

I am not using any app for trading and I even do not think you should use any app you should only use the exchanges and your personal mind to make trades.

• Useful or interesting 1

I usually trade in binance. I think it is one of the best exchanger er
I have used many exchangers but I think binance tie is the best. I like the rules here.....

• +2 2

I don't use any trade app because I not believe on it but my friend  trade on trading app and earn but I not interested on any trading app. So I work only on this website.

I only prefer one wallet and that is my favorite and my preference is Blockchain. I trade in it and it is very easy to trade in it so i recommended this wallet. I use it myself, so i recommend it to others.

Yes my dear friend the apps in which you are trading are very useful and trusted app ,i am also trading with these app and getting profit by investing on these apps ,coinbas ,defi,binance ,payeer are the best trading apps, so if someone want to trade i suggest them to trade on thses apps these are the best apps for trading.

• +3 2

Many application are in website.  Honestly i have no any proffesional experience about applications and make sure some application are not profitable for our job so you must know next you can apply for this.

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.