Yo token and my surprise! - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Yo token and my surprise!

yo coin is on Same price from long-time . I also have some amount of YO coin . there is highly chance that this coin touch a good price in future .

generally I used these coin to took participate in YOBIT ICO .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have noticed some coins on tobit that start with Yo like the Yo token and Yoda, I think all these coins are owned by yobit, they will all be a good coin. I can even see both on investbox, I will invest on both because they will be profitable.

Extremely low supply and it has some advantages of holding.  This is a requirement if you want to use the investment box for a few currencies, as well as participate in IEOs and links.  So Yobit was smart to do it and they found a great way to give it some value.  I would like to buy more if it is really cheaper than now.

Most holders today also missed on the opportunity of massive gains in few months. Since then, however there has been limited volatility of the token as it hasn't increased more as expected like in the first few months. Yobit is just trying to provide support for the token and holders are having some great dividends in IEOs and the investbox. I personally don't have YO up till now.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yucash token is good token . Yu is new token but it's price very ups and downs. From a news in future it price will go up at 1$. But now price is 0.002$. I want to hold it for a long time. I suggest you to invest in it and hold it for a long time the you can get a good profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I didn't expect of the price too because i always ignore whenever i received an email from youbit .other than the people who are active in yobit andad teir ieo .they know every detail of so sometimes should be done .

Yes I miss it too.  There are many more tokens that have not been so popular since they came on the market so it is very difficult to analyze which currency is going the best in the future.  You can make a lot of money in a short period of time if you do regular work here.

I am feeling amazed when the exchange launched it token it was distributed freely to all of the users and when I see the price it now it is more than $15,000 in today's date

There are a lot of fraudulent currencies that are listed that achieve a phenomenal rise in a short period and some of them are falling dramatically, the worrying thing is that you will not be able to sell them when they go up significantly, so I prefer trading in popular currencies, I now own a few pips from the link and dot and om 

• +3 2

I do not take these msgs seriously one day my friend is in my room and he take a msg in his mobile then you open this msg and work about the msg he got a lot of money and I was surprised to see this

Yes i am also seen this. I am seen Yo token price is very high after then bitcoin.  I am very surprised to see this. This token is more valuable currency. I also think holding this is much profitable. Now the price is near about thousand usd and now they are doing their best to promote the token.

Yes! And YO went even higher at a time, but as Bitcoin started an extreme bull run, it was all altcoins that couldn't follow and YO has today a btc price of 0.079, which is pretty neat if you consider in USD it is close to $3000.

In my case I don't know anything about yo token. But I'm very excited to learn about new things I found in my life. I think many expertise are here that can explain and provide us best ways to learn more from their experience. The only thing we have to do is to work with full zeal and zest and get more knowledge about these things.

• +3 1