Yo token and my surprise! - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Yo token and my surprise!

6 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

People do wrong movements, they buy Liza get 10% daily for 10 days and they dont get profit and than sell with lose. Like I say, patience is key. 😉 I wait over six months to get profit. 😀

And you made some profit that's what I read earlier. I know this patience game is very hard to play and it's not for everyone.

I remember I held ETH for 2 and half years of more for the price to recover before I sold them.

46 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

And you made some profit that's what I read earlier. I know this patience game is very hard to play and it's not for everyone.

I remember I held ETH for 2 and half years of more for the price to recover before I sold them.

It's hard but what is left to do, sell with lose? I choose this before (to sell with lose) and I always repented like with YO.

That I did not sell YO and just hold what I earn from IEO's, I will now have all profit from IEO's plus profit because price is much higher now.

I can only say one time again, patience is key. 😊

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

11 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

It's hard but what is left to do, sell with lose? I choose this before (to sell with lose) and I always repented like with YO.

What I learnt is to put it on stop loss.

Which one do you find profitable? 

Selling in 10% lose or holding it and see it moved down to 95% lose and it recovers only 5 to 10% meaning still 85% lose before it has 3 to 5 years gone.

13 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I can only say one time again, patience is key. 😊

Yeah it is but if it's calculative and subjective 😊

@xBDT Script

Coming to the Yobit you lost and I never knew such things except Bitcoin.. If you bought it then you couldn't be here today and me too.

I am not a fan in buying, but what you posted it gives me an eye track for that. Last year I kept several tokens to sell, but all went crap.

Most of them cried for such types when Bitcoin reached $20k, but God may kept us away from such things to happen.

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

What I learnt is to put it on stop loss.

Which one do you find profitable? 

Selling in 10% lose or holding it and see it moved down to 95% lose and it recovers only 5 to 10% meaning still 85% lose before it has 3 to 5 years gone.

Yeah it is but if it's calculative and subjective 😊

If we talk about Liza than it's +10% more coins if you putt Liza into InvestBox.

And if price drop -10% you will get +10% more coins from IB it's not same like on regural coin when price go down.

You dont need to wait to recover because will never recover only you can expect is donimination (how some people called "swap").

And one thing you must to know (count on that) you must to use InvestBox if you buy such a coin (Yobit coin) because they are made with IB and if you want to get some profit you must to use InvestBox. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

@xBDT Script

Coming to the Yobit you lost and I never knew such things except Bitcoin.. If you bought it then you couldn't be here today and me too.

I am not a fan in buying, but what you posted it gives me an eye track for that. Last year I kept several tokens to sell, but all went crap.

Most of them cried for such types when Bitcoin reached $20k, but God may kept us away from such things to happen.

Well in this crypto industry profit lose moves parallel. There are lot of boats to take and that brings the distractions. Not everyone's experience is same and not everyone's choice is the same.

For the sake of saying, if anyone just held the Yo coin without investing it into anything else then they could gain a lot then investing it in other projects or coins.

6 minutes ago, Maricem said:

i saw its price is 1200$+ and it was really a regret for me

Do not regret. We have seen BTC price from $19k+ to $3.2k 😊

It is how it is. Get over from it. 

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well in this crypto industry profit lose moves parallel. There are lot of boats to take and that brings the distractions. Not everyone's experience is same and not everyone's choice is the same.

For the sake of saying, if anyone just held the Yo coin without investing it into anything else then they could gain a lot then investing it in other projects or coins.

Do not regret. We have seen BTC price from $19k+ to $3.2k 😊

It is how it is. Get over from it. 

Sure on this part, but everyone won't get same chance to hold on it. I think still there are chances with yo coin to buy.

The last line you said is really a sad thing for investors those who falled at that trap.

Those who Bought at $15 to $20k price still they didn't had a chance to sell.

Life had always up and downside.

congrats to all who didnt sold his YO untill today and also congrats to them you bought it when it was between 0.0035-0.006, some use the YO IB of 0.02% which isnt much but if you have +50 yo (seems alot but not if you bought it at 0.006) its a great deal.
This coin will pump again when the 1% BTC IB returns (you need 20 YO to get into this IB)

Edited by suykast

• unfortanlly dude i missed it just like you , a golden chance to make some free money  , i hope i can catch the next ride 😎

i think it's too late for me to start buying YO coins because of it's price. but i will be much more ready to buy yobit new coins if they develop new coins or tokens...

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

yobit YO coins is extremely a coin with bright future and i can compare it with BTC as well. But this time people are more serious about this coin because they saw the BTC price chart in last years. so i recommend to any one to buy YO coin with no doubt.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/6/2019 at 2:28 AM, xBDT Script said:

I was just exploring the Yobit interface and seeing the coin peers. It was boring but when I saw the price of Yo token I was like WTF!

0.10500190BTC is the current price! It's like ETH price is late 2017!

I then wanted to see the historical prize movement of Yo token and my eyes were just popping out! 

nqYqIIQ.png

It was not long ago, around 28th to 30th of may they bought this peer and it picked up immediately. Surely I and a lot of people in BitcoinTalk who were not giving much attention in Yobit, they missed out. The regret part was hurtful. I wish I was there.

How about you?

I would like to know if you have missed out or was able to get the train. Do you have Yo token in holding or you are thinking to have some? 

Let's talk.

To be honest I felt regret too why I didn't check YO coin because I'm using yobit to trade some of my coins but now I think it is not too late to accumulate little by little.

YO Token is good for its holder.I think you know it is yobit deafult coin. But it is listed another exchange.Already yo token added on yobit Investbox.If you invest bitcoin on yobit Investbox And hold YO token you get aily 1% btc.

Its means you invest 1 btc and hold yo token After 100 days you recived extra 1 btc.

Yobit is a legit site. Yobit launch new token I was also very surprised about it only 6 months it has x5 times the value and sometimes it reaches 2000 usd it's hard to believe. Yobit is trusted and legit. I missed out yocoin.

22 hours ago, AutoLigtas said:

So now is still good to invest on yo coins or not??  Because im planning to find some coins to buy to add onmy portfolio. 

Its not a good time to buy Yo token as they already made their Airdrop which is currently running so you have to wait upto February, then decide yourself whether to buy or not.

Yo Coin it's a Yobit exchange coin supported by i have heard about it but I really don't see any one talk about him in chatting box in yobit all talk about liza sex and qqq or other investbox coins,i have join some airdrop about yo Coin and i don't receive any satoshi so i give up about it

On 10/7/2019 at 9:15 PM, dentolas said:

wow, just saw this ... totally missed it...

my fault because I should have been more active checking for good stuff ... not many coins/tokens have a chart that look as good (during 2019) and a use case backed up by this great marketing move that is the start of our forum...

seems like Yobit is thriving

Most people actually missed out on that because until now many people didn't have much faith in Yobit and I think they realized that much and even this campaign is to sensitize people about Yobit and its products. I think the opportunity lost in Yo token, we would likely have a chance with Yo Dollar.

If Yo is making good strategies as well as implementing them, then there  are possibilities of smooth upwards head of its token and thus their objectives will be easily achieved along the path. 

This is best that yotoken take highst price and in this market become strong and more crypto trader invest in this token hold for profit purpose and more new member learn about yo token and invest or work for earning yotoken this have bright future.

I am not holding any yo token but the token has a bright future and the price is near about 1k usd now. i think the price will go to moon in future.

1 hour ago, Jackmil said:

YO tokens I think are potential coins and I have confidence that YO tokens will increase in price. So try to buy a little if you have free funds.

I also suggest all to buy some yo token as they exchange team is doing their best to promote the token. in future the price will go to moon I think.

Yes i am also seen this.I am seen Yo token price is very high after than bitcoin.I am very surprised to see this.This token is more valuable currency

12 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

This is so nice about the Yo token. I will soon trade it with bitcoin to see if I can make profit. It is a nice token to hodl. 

I also think holding this token is much profitable. now the price is near about 1000 usd and now they are doing their best to promote the token.