Yo token and my surprise! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Yo token and my surprise!

I was just exploring the Yobit interface and seeing the coin peers. It was boring but when I saw the price of Yo token I was like WTF!

0.10500190BTC is the current price! It's like ETH price is late 2017!

I then wanted to see the historical prize movement of Yo token and my eyes were just popping out! 

nqYqIIQ.png

It was not long ago, around 28th to 30th of may they bought this peer and it picked up immediately. Surely I and a lot of people in BitcoinTalk who were not giving much attention in Yobit, they missed out. The regret part was hurtful. I wish I was there.

How about you?

I would like to know if you have missed out or was able to get the train. Do you have Yo token in holding or you are thinking to have some? 

Let's talk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Glad they finally made the Token for their exchange like Binance has BNB and other exchanges do the same. Yo Token has an extremely low supply and it has some benefits of holding it. It's a neccessity if you want to use the investbox for some of the coins, as well as needed to participate in IEO's and the llike. So Yobit was smart to do this and they found a great way to give it some value. Wish I bought more when it was really cheap compared to now.

• +1 1

I didn't expect of the price too because i always ignore whenever i receive an email from yobit. And looks the price will  go hike again.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

It looks like you're new to the Yobit platform

Not new but not regular. I can not remember when I registered but it was few years ago for sure. At least more than one and half year. It's just that I am not regular there.

8 hours ago, fear000 said:

i did not pay attention to it. i thought it was going to fail, but to my surprise it went up so fast. I regret it

So you missed the boat like me?

8 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

It's a neccessity if you want to use the investbox for some of the coins, as well as needed to participate in IEO's and the llike. So Yobit was smart to do this and they found a great way to give it some value.

Okay now I undersand the usecase. Thank you.

8 hours ago, d3nz said:

I didn't expect of the price too because i always ignore whenever i receive an email from yobit. And looks the price will  go hike again.

I can relate you with me LOL

@same977 and @radwan5000 please do not spam 

1 minute ago, mostawda3 said:

But beware of greed

This greed thing - I am we over it LOL

I had suffer for it too and I am glad that I have learnt my lesson. I do not play with emotion now a days. 

Thanks for you welcome words.

23 minutes ago, Ashiq11 said:

Yobit yo is a token ?? And what you are saying it will go high or it has covered you? Well yo is a good token and it will go high surely soon.

I do not think I have understood you.

Yes, Yo is a token and it has high and low so far. Am I missing anything?

6 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

if I saw it correctly the total supply token only was 17000, is this correct mate?

According to the CMC, yes it's correct: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yobit-token/

This means the better the exchange will do the higher the demand will be. I see very good feature for them.

And then there's a question came up to mind why Yo have that kind of so expensive then I found out I'm not sure 

It's the demand and supply chain since the token is very limited.

5 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Exactly mate,  also noticed that the only good coins to trade in yobit platform are the coins who are on top 10 who has a good market volume, then more than that nothing is good anymore, unless you know the time of other coins when will it pump. 

Well when you deal with altcoin make sure that you pick your coins wisely. Greed is the thing in this industry wins most of the time and people lose their money.

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

You mean to say mate, being an individual trader we need to be greed sometimes for us to earn a lot in different exchange platform? Because if we didn't become greed sometimes in trading we cannot surely achieve the huge profit that we are aiming it, is that correct mate?😀

Not sure what you wanted to say but what I meant is that do not fall for greed. Pick your coins wisely when you are investing or you will lose money than making profit.

wow, just saw this ... totally missed it...

my fault because I should have been more active checking for good stuff ... not many coins/tokens have a chart that look as good (during 2019) and a use case backed up by this great marketing move that is the start of our forum...

seems like Yobit is thriving

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Not sure what you wanted to say but what I meant is that do not fall for greed. Pick your coins wisely when you are investing or you will lose money than making profit.

Not fall for greed? the people are the greedy and not the token or coins you are referring.

Everyone wants to pick wisely and the best one! who dont want to earn? 

some people who were greedy and took the risk succeed in this field!

quoting in 5,4,3,2,1 😄

Edited by cryptokram

As like you, I was not a fan of Yobit because of FUD around as well as their neg tag in bitcointalk, and missed the chance to grab some. I'm sure a lot of people don't know about this, other than the people who are active in yobit andnd their IEO.

If scalability was not part of it at the initial stage, can't it then be worked out? I gave always believed that a modification, upgrade or amendment can be done to it.If both of them are coming out to say this, good they admitted it. They are the designers and the developers behind it. They know every details of, so something should be done.

• +2 1

I totally missed the Yo bus as well, due to my irregularities in yobit platform, regardless of what I feel presently, regret is better than my actual reality. 

But then I believe that the future is limitless the Yo token Bus, am on a look out for a minor to medium dip in the chart to jump in the bus myself... Smiling, and for sure I won't let go. 

I love what Yobit team is doing with their minor projects and I'm sure they are all interconnected in some sort of way. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

with a good strategy Yo can still rise, a balance between win win, both yobit and yo users need or gain something, otherwise it makes no sense like all the ICOs they have released in the past

3 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

If you see a lot of feature of it, can you tell us here little by little what it is mate, so that we might get have more interest to support it more. Though, I know that it is.😃

Well one good future is to have this forum. This means there will be more clients in Yobit. More clients means more demands for IEO and other features they have in their platform. And obviously one need to hold the YO token to be a part of all these things.

This is going to increase the demand of Yo Token and since the supply is only 17000, we will see eventually the price will spike more.

It's simple demand and supply curve.

39U5T94.png

• +3 1

On 10/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, xBDT Script said:

I was just exploring the Yobit interface and seeing the coin peers. It was boring but when I saw the price of Yo token I was like WTF!

0.10500190BTC is the current price! It's like ETH price is late 2017!

I then wanted to see the historical prize movement of Yo token and my eyes were just popping out! 

nqYqIIQ.png

It was not long ago, around 28th to 30th of may they bought this peer and it picked up immediately. Surely I and a lot of people in BitcoinTalk who were not giving much attention in Yobit, they missed out. The regret part was hurtful. I wish I was there.

How about you?

I would like to know if you have missed out or was able to get the train. Do you have Yo token in holding or you are thinking to have some? 

Let's talk.

First YO is BTC fork, and who have some BTC on Yobit when fork come than they get YO.

When YO come out IEO rule change that you can buy IEO only with YO, and after that Action for some Yobit coins you must to have (example) 2 YO to get investbox interest. And after that Yobit change rule about listen coins, people must to pay with YO to listen their coin on Yobit.

I know all this because I get YO from fork and I buy YO for IEO's, but I lose a lot with IEO's and I sell all my YO and after that come news about rule listen coins and price go up.

In this case you can see how news affect on price.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yobit always make suprise for alltrader, do you remember liza before ? i hope yo token is not pump and dump scheme and have good ecosystem with yobit IEO

3 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

In this case you can see how news affect on price.

Obviously it effects and those who make up their mind based on news hey usually lose a lot. Reality is everyone is moving based on the news and you are not any exception.

If you can see the future or have good analytical and mathematical skills to calculate the possible outcome and make decision from your calculation then in this industry a lot of people including me would not lose that much.

You were lucky but you could not held it.

46 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Obviously it effects and those who make up their mind based on news hey usually lose a lot. Reality is everyone is moving based on the news and you are not any exception.

If you can see the future or have good analytical and mathematical skills to calculate the possible outcome and make decision from your calculation then in this industry a lot of people including me would not lose that much.

You were lucky but you could not held it.

My mistake is that I lose hope in YO when drop start after each IEO.

But I should have know that YO is BTC fork and all BTC fork on Yobit is great (like Liza or one more coin after YO but I dont remember correct which coin).

I hold Liza over 6 months (in InvestBox) and sell with profit, and price go down day by day but at the end I get my investment plus profit. It's all about patience. 😉

3 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

My mistake is that I lose hope in YO when drop start after each IEO.

But I should have know that YO is BTC fork and all BTC fork on Yobit is great (like Liza or one more coin after YO but I dont remember correct which coin).

I hold Liza over 6 months (in InvestBox) and sell with profit, and price go down day by day but at the end I get my investment plus profit. It's all about patience. 😉

This Liza thing. I saw a lot of talk about it in their troll box. What is this actually LOL

It seems this was a project which made a lot of users to lose. May be you can enlighten me a bit.

48 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This Liza thing. I saw a lot of talk about it in their troll box. What is this actually LOL

It seems this was a project which made a lot of users to lose. May be you can enlighten me a bit.

Of course, Liza is first BTC fork on Yobit with 10% daily InvestBox.

Liza have over 3 denominations, when Liza price touch some worthless price and Yobit do denominations which means example for 10,000,000 Liza you get 1 new Liza or for 100M you get 1 Liza.

And after that Liza price is much higher.

Liza price drop constant but on long run you can get profit.

Just now, BullRunBit said:

Of course, Liza is first BTC fork on Yobit with 10% daily InvestBox.

Liza have over 3 denominations, when Liza price touch some worthless price and Yobit do denominations which means example for 10,000,000 Liza you get 1 new Liza or for 100M you get 1 Liza.

And after that Liza price is much higher.

Liza price drop constant but on long run you can get profit.

So it's just another coin that had bad time and in the future it may come back or not like all other crypto. In this case I did not find any reason for talking about it that much to be honest. Most of the talks are obviously negative.

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

So it's just another coin that had bad time and in the future it may come back or not like all other crypto. In this case I did not find any reason for talking about it that much to be honest. Most of the talks are obviously negative.

First you must to seperate things, Liza is not coin with own blockchain and wallet (Lambo, Limbo, Lizun etc.)

And you must to count on inflation because 10% daily more coins is big and of course price will go down.

People do wrong movements, they buy Liza get 10% daily for 10 days and they dont get profit and than sell with lose. Like I say, patience is key. 😉 I wait over six months to get profit. 😀