Year 2020 Expectations from Crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Year 2020 Expectations from Crypto

We all have the same expectation for crypto in 2020 but maybe we also need take safety step because market is unpredictable. Safety is the first thing we should have before enter the market, like or not manage risk is better than facing it without preparation. Always hope the best for crypto and crypto hunter, thank you.

Thanks all buddies, for sharing your feelings about your expectations for year 2020, it really encourages me to do more well in year 2020.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

My expectation is not too high, I hope crypto will rise again so I can get better result to face my real life. in education I'll try to reach my high skill in trading and investment program. Try do my best and can't be done if crypto still in down trend.

• +1 1

In my opinion cryptocurrency in 2020 will get big gain in price. For example Bitcoin at new year until now the price is increase high than last year. With that some altcoin going down in price. That is good chance if you want restock your altcoin because the price is on discount price. Bitcoin this year will get best price ever, maybe around $10,000, that is supported because effect from war in some country and also maybe because Bitcoin halving.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

That is great for you, you earned a lot and managed to have 1 btc. Well I didn't expect the recent happening that occurs a bull run for crpyto. There will be a lot of events going to happen and we are not in the halving yet. So I think we can gain a huge profit.

That's a good expectations anyway one thing I know in every expectations concern cryptocurrency this year 2020 can actually be actualize by God's grace not by power, and also the crypto market has to answer to your own believe. 

There's been that of crypto being general adopted by more people or countries.

And too with halving expected to occur, there a talk of bitcoin reaching new heights of its price

I hope that the price of coins and tokens that I have in 2020 will increase dramatically or at least return the ICO price 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes of course hope for bitcoin to grow bigger and better on this year 2020. There are many people who have holded their Bitcoin for this new year to exchange them when the Bitcoin price rise a higher value.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/1/2020 at 6:28 AM, Oxygen said:

Happy New Year to all Cryptotalk community. I just want to ask you people that what is your expectation from Year 2020, as it begins and I am very hopeful and confident that till the end of this year by the will of God, i will have almost minimum 1 bitcoin. As i am not a big earner so expectation is only for that which i can managed to get. 

Good Luck for Everyone in Cryptotalk. 

We are really hoping to see the best out of Bitcoin and I have believe in bitcoin to boost through out the year 2020, so that we can smile. Good luck members

i think that the expectations are so much from the cryptotalk , as a new year also starts so the expectations are becoming more and more. people wants the cryptotalk to become more  good for all of us.  i think that all the coins should grow and also their prices should rise. and better luck to every one and i hope that this year is going to be amazing for all of us.

On 1/1/2020 at 1:28 PM, Oxygen said:

Happy New Year to all Cryptotalk community. I just want to ask you people that what is your expectation from Year 2020, as it begins and I am very hopeful and confident that till the end of this year by the will of God, i will have almost minimum 1 bitcoin. As i am not a big earner so expectation is only for that which i can managed to get. 

This year, I am expecting bitcoin to increase and hype the market for a single day. It will go up and down through out this year 2020. And cryptos will be more used than on those past years.

nMvFbuZ.png

Every body has many expectation from crypto in 2020 and specially from bitcoin as it is so long when we saw bitcoin at 11k$ and I hope this year, it will cross 11K $, If it would happen then this will be the best moment for all crypto lovers.

Expect bitcoin prices to rise above US $ 50,000 this year, the difficulties of solo miners with the current price of bitcoin, unprofitable revenues, declining natural energy sources, while crypto technology is growing. In the eyes of the world, digital currencies are almost equal to currencies real. By way of investment to cover losses in the past.

This 2020 we can expect massive increase of price value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.since January we are seeing their price to slightly increase everyday .I guess it's the start of recovering and if this continue there's a possibility that it will surpass the $12000 price prediction.

I expect that I would be able to make one Bitcoin by this year and also learn more and more about cryptoworld. The forum is great for me and I love to work here because I get to interact with people and discuss about different topics and cryptoworld.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:28 AM, Oxygen said:

2020 is still my accumulation time so i don't have any expectations. I would hope that we don't moon this year or even go ath. I need more time to collect more btc

greetings to you all
Everyone's hopes are waiting for the half event in May 2020, and what will happen after the event
Perhaps, if you had 0.1 Bitcoin it would become 1 Bitcoin by the end of the year
Beautiful dreams await

With a good start with a positive start from bitcoin, etherum and others, I hope this year will be a year of bull run. and specifically for this CT forum, I hope there will be a lot of camapaign bounties in the near future, and if this yobit campaign is finished then there is a campaign that can be followed again.

Most of the likely I expect a lot on crypto because in the first month of the 2020 there are a lot of changes in the market and it I will make 

This 2020 is a year of big hopes, I hope to gather more than a bitcoin, and also use the rest to invest into good projects

On 1/1/2020 at 11:58 AM, Shahud said:

My expectations with crypto market is always high. And also it  worked..for 2020 expecting bitcoin to hit 25k$ and crypto market ....