What are the theft methods used by the scammers in the cryptocurrency project? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

What are the theft methods used by the scammers in the cryptocurrency project?

What are the theft methods used by the scammers in the cryptocurrency project?
We know that scammers are increasing in number significantly day by day within the cryptocurrency project! Therefore, many of the beginners in this project fall victim to the scammers because they do not have awareness! So I thought that it is my duty to warn about the most important methods used by scammers to take money from us in illegal ways!

Ransomware-Attacks.jpg.7f2cc6f882e1fc4434cccffd4215ed3d.jpg

1-Via e-mail

Professional hackers can hack your email! By taking your personal email, they controlled all your accounts on trading platforms such as Yobit or Binance!
Therefore, we are always warned when registering on any platform that we never share our information with anyone!

2-Via the chat box within the trading platforms!

Never allow a stranger to contact you, no matter what! There are people who specialize in this in order to access information that helps them penetrate your computer! We know that platforms like Yobit or Hitbtc have a section for people to chat with! So I consider this a huge risk to our money!

3-Via Telegram!
Telegram has become one of the favorite programs for scammers to riot! Because the Telegram application is easy to use and through it you can communicate with anyone you want without any controls! Therefore, we must pay attention to strangers and not allow them to achieve their goals!

Are there other ways scammers can use to steal our money? Share your opinion!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

17 minutes ago, Hayamo said:

my dear friend
I am new to this platform
I do not know anything about your topic
I hope you share your opinion when you get the appropriate answer
I wish you success

13 minutes ago, Zoo12 said:

my dear companion 

I'm new to this stage 

I know nothing about your theme 

I trust you share your assessment when you find the fitting solution 

I wish you achievement..

My friends, this is not a good way to reply to useful topics! And I think that your continued response in this way will definitely expose you to at least a point of caution! You should pay attention because the moderators here run ban campaigns on people who do not provide useful information! Such comments I do not see at all useful! You should read the forum rules better because it is one of the forum rules for comments to be useful and to provide useful information (paying for useful posting) I wish you the best always

• +4 1

The scammers use all different way to contact you and try to steal your money by any way one of them like you say is by email by social media network and also by different messengers like telegram or WhatsApp and more we all need to be careful and don't fall in never be greedy 

A very useful topic, especially new members, are ignorant of the types of fraudsters and how to avoid them, as they make a lot of attractive offers to attract members and they do their best in this work. Really it is a dangerous matter

• +4 1

A very useful  topic especially  new member  are ingor of  the types of fraudulent  and how avoid them b as thy make  a lot of  attive offer  to attract members  and they do there  best in work

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

d985d8b2d8a7d98ad8a7-d8aad98ad984d98ad8acd8b1d8a7d985-d982d8a7d8a6d985d8a9-d8a8d8a3d981d8b6d984-15-d985d98ad8b2d8a9-d981d989-d8aad8b7_5fcceb3eb23fa.thumb.jpeg.58f03de979bf0477fadb865b0c179471.jpeg

How to prevent anyone you do not want to add you to groups Telegram, you just have to follow the steps below.

- The steps

1. Open the Telegram app and go to Settings.

2. From the settings interface, click on "Privacy and Security".

3. Click on the "Groups" option.

4. You will see several options. Select the option "My Contacts" for the people who can add you to groups (see the picture below).

5. From the same interface, next to the "Never allow" option, click on "Add Contacts" (see the picture below).

6- Select the people you do not want to add you to groups, and after selecting the people, click from the top on the checkmark icon.

Thank you for the information you have provided. I've come across a lot of scams via telegram. Telegram is now full of scam projects and deceptive people. When enough complaints are received by Telegram, it stigmatizes the bot used to be a fraud. Since telegram itself is uncomfortable with this issue, there are solutions. I would not recommend anyone to trust Telegram bots.

3 minutes ago, SelimAbi said:

Thank you for the information you have provided. I've come across a lot of scams via telegram. Telegram is now full of scam projects and deceptive people. When enough complaints are received by Telegram, it stigmatizes the bot used to be a fraud. Since telegram itself is uncomfortable with this issue, there are solutions. I would not recommend anyone to trust Telegram bots.

There is now a new way for scammers to steal our money via Telegram! It is that some people advertise AirDrop! Airdrops only get people who do some social tasks like logging in to Telegram channels and sharing some posts on Twitter! Then they send you a message that you will not receive anything from AirDrop until you send 0.001 BTC to the following address, and this is the latest phishing method!

• +2 1

13 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

There is now a new way for scammers to steal our money via Telegram! It is that some people advertise AirDrop! Airdrops only get people who do some social tasks like logging in to Telegram channels and sharing some posts on Twitter! Then they send you a message that you will not receive anything from AirDrop until you send 0.001 BTC to the following address, and this is the latest phishing method!

In that case we have to be extra careful and not send anything to them because I believe you won't get back your funds if you send them and no one will compensate you for your lose in cryptowold. We all have to be vigilant and smart as well because scammers have different ideas on how to cheat.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Tallest said:

In that case we have to be extra careful and not send anything to them because I believe you won't get back your funds if you send them and no one will compensate you for your lose in cryptowold. We all have to be vigilant and smart as well because scammers have different ideas on how to cheat.

Yes, of course your wisdom is correct, but unfortunately these matters are not known to those who recently entered the cryptocurrency project! A lot of people here think that the people on the cryptocurrency project are friendly and wish the best for us! But this is wrong! Unfortunately, it is difficult for a person to trust the cryptocurrency project because we never know the identity of the person with whom we are talking! Therefore, we have to participate through the forum to spread awareness about this matter

• +2 1

13 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

it is difficult for a person to trust the cryptocurrency project because we never know the identity of the person with whom we are talking! Therefore, we have to participate through the forum to spread awareness about this matter

Never trust anyone who you don't know especially those coin doublers, they are those scammers who always promise to give investors double of what they invested after some period, it's a lot they will just run with all your funds and you won't see them again.

23 hours ago, wissam2000 said:

Thank you, my friend, you helped me because I was going to run into a lot of problems, especially in the Telegram app, but with the addition of the methods, there are also some sites such as Telegram bots or through the included platforms that offer you a deposit process in exchange for doubling your money or hacking into one of the famous pages of the world of cryptocurrencies and requesting the address of our wallet To deposit free money to us, we must always be more careful

Yes, these methods are considered modern! Unfortunately, many of the victims fall into a trap for these people! So I think that we must educate people here by creating many articles that work to educate these people!

12 hours ago, Tallest said:

Never trust anyone who you don't know especially those coin doublers, they are those scammers who always promise to give investors double of what they invested after some period, it's a lot they will just run with all your funds and you won't see them again.

The beauty of the Telegram application is that when we send a report to the special support team, the team quickly responds to us and checks the authenticity of the person we reported on, and if the report is correct, then the person is immediately banned from the Telegram service

• +1 1

The Telegram application angered many users after receiving annoying messages and harassment from strangers, due to the Nearby feature, which enables users to chat with their close friends easily, as users were surprised to receive messages from people they did not know, in a clear violation of privacy,

In the following, we show how to get rid of the people nearby feature in Telegram and prevent strangers from
communicating with you as follows:

1-Open the Telegram app

2-From the menu on the left select Contacts.

3-At the top, you'll find the Find People Nearby option.

- If the feature is activated, a Stop Showing me button will appear, press it.

Once pressed, it will stop showing the user's profile to others.

- If you choose Make Myself visible in its place, then this means that this step has already taken place and your account is not visible to strangers.

1 hour ago, KevinGarcia said:

Some people take advantage of the ignorance of the novice people in the fields of cryptocurrencies and promise them to obtain fictional profits in short times and lose their money, so we must be careful while working on projects and sites and plan well

Such methods have become old, but there are some people who still use them until now because they know very well that every day there are new people entering the cryptocurrency project! And they believe that all people are honest people! So they are playing on their feelings! That these people are eager to profit from the cryptocurrency project quickly!

Hello everyone, I think that the most frequent methods, in which fraudsters can steal our cryptos, are the false airdrop, which can ask us for some kind of funds, to participate in the airdrop, it can also be by false investment platform, where people via telegram, where we recommend this type of platforms.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for giving this awareness about the scammers and hackers we know that the world of crypto is full of scammers and hackers therefore the awareness about them is very necessary for the beginners so that they will be able to avoid the victim of the scammers and hackers.

Thank you for this participation, and beginners should read the topic carefully to learn how to avoid fraudulent operations, especially on Telegram, as Telegram has become one of the most common places that contain fraudsters and beginners always fall into the fraudulent operations that occur on the Telegram

A very valuable topic, especially for beginners in this field, and I want to add that a person must activate security keys and turn on email authentication, and this will ensure additional protection

8 hours ago, Ghadrov said:

Thank you for this participation, and beginners should read the topic carefully to learn how to avoid fraudulent operations, especially on Telegram, as Telegram has become one of the most common places that contain fraudsters and beginners always fall into the fraudulent operations that occur on the Telegram

Yes that's right ! Telegram has become the favorite place for these people to do their bad things! There are several reasons for this, one of these reasons is that the Telegram application does not need a lot of information about you! That is, you can create an account through a phone number!

7 hours ago, Arabshan123 said:

Internet world is full of good and bad... There are lot of scammers here. They take advantage of the ignorance of the naive people in this field of cryptocurrencies and promise them to obtain fictional profits in short times and steal their money, so we must be careful while working on projects and sites and plan well. Research the feedbacks

Yes, it is true, but we should never trust anyone! Especially with people we meet on the Internet!

9 minutes ago, Rorosy said:

we have to beware of them and beware of their messages and spam.like telegram or WhatsApp and more we all need to be careful and don't fall in never be greedy I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

Some laws have to be passed by Telegram and WhatsApp to make it more difficult for these people! The good thing about Telegram is that their customer service is good! So that if they receive a lot of reports about a certain person as a Scam person, they immediately block him without giving him any opportunity to justify his actions!

There are a lot of scammers in cryptocurrency websites. And I don't think there will be any proper arrangements and plans to avoid scammers. We must be careful and ignore every offer.

Thank you for this useful information, but scammers are constantly developing their methods, so attention must be paid and our account information should not be given to anyone, whatever their method (Telegram - whatsapp) . And do not trust any website that asks you to enter your account information .

Edited by aiham
  • +4 1

On 3/29/2021 at 10:52 PM, aiham said:

Thank you for this useful information, but scammers are constantly developing their methods, so attention must be paid and our account information should not be given to anyone, whatever their method (Telegram - whatsapp) . And do not trust any website that asks you to enter your account information .

Yesterday someone contacted my friend via telegram! He told him that he has a charity and needs donors and that these donors will receive benefits at the end of the year! I don’t know why these people always exploit virtue deeds to get their goal (money)! Of course, my friend asked me, is this correct! I explained to him that it is just a liar who wants to cheat and take money!