How many reactions can we give each day? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

How many reactions can we give each day?

my friend first of all I want to tell that it is better for you intensify your radiance of your your topic in order to become active member. Specific number for the reviews guide you can give daily but one part evolution 2 unimportant publication. It is important to encourage distinct and useful content.

Hello my friend .. Welcome .. There is no limited value to the number of evaluations that you put .. But be careful, you do not have to evaluate the same number and quickly so as not to be banned .. I must be on a time difference and different evaluations .. Good luck to all

My friend, there is no determinant according to the time I have, but I think their number is 50 at most, and you have to evaluate only those who deserve and on the valuable and useful publications.

Okay .  You should review the (About Forum) section, which will be very helpful in your inquiries.  As for your question, the forum gives you 20 daily posts, try to make good use of them.  It also gives you 50 cases of giving a reputation to leaflets Support the targeted publications with them.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side because I'm unaware about your topic.

Hi mate I think you should know about posts but you question me I am answering to your question first of all dear you allowed only 20 post per day on based on 100 English alphabet you know so i think your 20 useful post can change biggenners information hope you already understand best of wishes.

On 3/21/2021 at 8:09 PM, Tamim75 said:

Dear friends, I am a new member of this forum.So I don't know many rules of this forum.Today I can't react to any post after reacting to just a few posts.So I want to know that we can react to at least a few posts every day?

Dear mate according to rules of forum you can give fifty reputations daily in different time intervals. We can not give reputation all of fifty frequently. We can give reputations in three to four time intervals. Wish you all the best.

I think according to the forum rules You can only give 50 reactions a day, and you can't give them all in one hour; instead, you can spread them out over the day. This has been the case in the forum for a long time, and nothing has changed.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that first  you should read all rules because if you break the rules then your account can be ban.

And you can give fifty reputation point per day

Greetings to you dear friend I hope you are okay here my friend in this forum there is no specific number of reactions you can do a lot but there are rules for everything here and from these rules it is necessary to leave an interval of at least two minutes for each reaction and another I wish you luck and thanks.

Welcome, my friend, in this forum .. First you have to read the forum’s rules and conditions. You can write 20 comments per day, with a time interval between each comment and another, and not copy from others so as not to be banned and the reaction. You can have 50 responses per day. I wish you good luck.

So I think that we can give all the reactions we want as long as there are not many reactions to a single person because that would be strange if only these people receive several reactions but there are always many issues that catch our attention and that we react on day a day.

My friend, you can write 20 profitable posts per day, a maximum of 50 posts or comments, make sure to make your posts useful and comments also, thank you for your post, happy day

think one still have a maximum of 50 and this is really tough this is really tough and to me this is really important and we are able to really work and define what is right now and the work we are doing the effort is to really be good we need to grow with it , we have to be generous to those who give us something out of the hard work they have done its really important

The maximum number of reactions you can give to posts or replies is 50 per day. But my friend you can't give them. Try to give them to good posts that really deserve a positive review. 

Welcome to Dear friend. This topic is very important. For starters, who انضمو the world of encryption newly them that they 100 response during the period of two-day all day 50 comment and all the comments at least 100 characters, then will become. You can do 20 comment per day. I hope that اكون has provided a good thing is of interest.

Yes, you can, my dear, but it is better for you to intensify your reading of the topics in order to become an active member of the forum and be able to gain the largest amount of daily posts and not waste your chance to win anything. I wish you all the best.

• +2 1

After completing your 100 free posts, you have to make 20 posts per day making sure that every post is above 100 characters. Posts done after the free 100 posts will be paid. Complete your 20 posts per day. Good luck with it 

Well, my friend, you can create the number of posts you want, but you will only charge for 20 posts.For the evaluations, you can give 50 reviews a day, but do not give similar reviews or give ratings very quickly, this may expose you to getting a point of warning

Prior to deactivation of rewards of Talk Coin entitled to reputation, each member reserve 50 reputations to give per day. The number of the reputation still remain intact as nothing changes but minus the reward of talk coin. So give as many you can give but accordingly

Hello, what about a friend? You can only give a good reputation to 50 publications per day, and you can only publish all the publications you want, but you will only be paid the first 20, I invite you to read the forum rules to clear your doubts.

I think we can use fifty reactions in one day. I have read that we can give fifty reactions. Reaction should be used thoughtfully.

You can rate 50 posts a day but there are conditions of course do not do random evaluations and do not have to be quick evaluations behind some of them and do not have to evaluate ZFS people always otherwise you will be banned .

My dear friend, after completing the first job, 100 free comments enter into a new challenge, which is writing 20 comments daily for 7 days so that you can receive the encrypted currencies on these comments and you can give the reputation to a certain number 50 evaluations per day

My friend, the forum allows you to create 50 posts per day, but it pays you for 20 positive posts only. Therefore, you must write at least 20 posts per day and make your posts meaningful and useful in order for the members to give you a positive reputation. I wish you good luck