How many reactions can we give each day? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

How many reactions can we give each day?

On 3/21/2021 at 9:09 PM, Tamim75 said:

Dear friends, I am a new member of this forum.So I don't know many rules of this forum.Today I can't react to any post after reacting to just a few posts.So I want to know that we can react to at least a few posts every day?

According to the forum old rule you can give daily almost 50 reaction on member  post but be sure that you have use the react  in right way  because if you give react to some one  +5 but his post is not deserve that   positive react then you can face problem .. Anyway , hope you have read the forum rule carefully .

It is okay, my friend, you can participate in a small number, and I respect you very much for this nice work because your instinct towards earning money has not controlled you and forces you to share wrong information only for the sake of earning, but I hope that you read a lot for two days. And then you have some sufficient information to answer some questions ❤❤

@Tamim75

Dear friend, welcome, I do not think that there is a specific number of reactions every day, you can give a reaction to whomever you want, but you have to give a reaction to the post that you like and provides you with new information.

• +2 1

Well, as a new member in this forum, I have read your article and read many of the responses and discussions on a topic and I have gathered good knowledge about this topic .. Thank you for your topic and thank you for all the workers in this discussion

Hey !

I do not understand what reactions you are talking about. I am Russian myself. I don't understand English very well. But I really like him ❤️. I also like to write in the English-language section. But unfortunately, without an interpreter, I cannot do this. Every day, you can put about 50 ratings. For example, I sometimes give marks. For the same motivation. So that a person has motivation!

So that he continues to do something.

Thank you for your attention and topic!

Good luck to you !

My dear friend, you can do 50 reactions daily inside the encryption forum, but do not give the reputation more than twice to the same person so that you do not get banned and lose your fees that you provided over the days so you have to beware of any mistake

On 3/21/2021 at 5:09 PM, Tamim75 said:

Dear friends, I am a new member of this forum.So I don't know many rules of this forum.Today I can't react to any post after reacting to just a few posts.So I want to know that we can react to at least a few posts every day?

Generally your reactions are reset every 2 hours from the last reaction that you put. For example if you reacted to a post at 10h00 then you can then use that reaction again after 10h00 the nest day. It is not reset by days, but rather on the time that you used the reaction. At the moment i am not sure the limit on the number of reactions that you can do per day, but i think that in the past it was 50 reactions per day. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello my dear friend, you are allowed to give evaluations to 50 people per day, meaning within 24 hours, but you must give evaluations well and not randomly, meaning that you give an evaluation to those who deserve and that the evaluations are not all at once.

On 3/21/2021 at 9:15 PM, wissam2000 said:

Welcome, my friend, there is no specific number to evaluate posts. You can do this, but there are conditions that prevent you from using the same evaluation for more than one post or evaluation quickly. This will lead to your banning from the forum as well. As for the number of posts, you are allowed only 20 useful posts per day, a maximum of 50 and a minimum of 100 characters

Yes dear members we have to work online with crypto talk forum by sharing news and information about posting near about 20 per day. But first 100post you must have to complete and reaction you give in positive manner.

The number of reactions is decided for us, we can like 50 times but only those we know should give likes and we should not increase our rating through multiple accounts because it is against the rules and against whatever we are doing isbharmful for us.

I think there is restrictions to give reacts to post. If you like any one post and the post is really good quality and good material then you can give morea than 20 reacts to different posts. But remember always you can only paid to 20 useful post. Thanks for this topic 🙂

The members of this platform are giving the opportunity to give maximum of 50 reaction daily to the post of other members but how many reactions we can give each other daily, it is our choice but the post we are giving our reaction h

should be the one that deserve the reaction.

There is 20 meaningfull post are allowed in one task.And 50 react are given us .we should do it randomly.if we give specific person's it lead us to banning from this forum .don't give same reaction to the post .and don't give reaction the post at all the post .

hello dear hope so you are doing well and i am newbie and recently joined this forum so i do not have more knowledge about this forum and through reading the replies of other members i think we did not give more than 50 reactions in one day but i suggest you give positive likes only on those topic which you consider informative otherwise your account will be banned

You are highly welcome to the cryptotalk platform dear, although I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform, but i think you are entitled to 50 reactions everyday which you will give fellow members base on worthiness of posts, so don't waste just because you want to finish the limited number because that might cause you problem.

For commenting or posting, there is no specific number and you can comment as much as you want, but you are paid for only 20 posts per day and for feedback you can use it only 50 times a day, but not at one time, and try to give it to good posts from which you get valuable information

• +1 1

As a beginner, you are entitled to 50 comments per day to complete the first 100 free comments, but you will have difficulty writing comments since you do not acquire enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

But you have to be patient and do not rush to write your comments in order not to be banned.

You will be better if you give a total of 10 reactions in one day. Because according to the rules, if you get 10 reactions and give 10 reactions to others, then you can easily be successful. But you have to work according to the rules and make useful posts.  Only then can you earn money and be successful.

You can give a maximum of 50 reputations a day however you should note that you won't get paid for them and that is the more reason why you should focus more on making your stay in the forum worth it. Follow all the rules and regulations and you would have nothing to regret.

Dear friend, you can give 50 reactions a day and you can give them to whomever you want, but the post should be worth a positive or negative reaction and not randomly.

Welcome to this forum dear friend . There is no any restriction regarding evaluation or posting . You can share twenty posts per day and give reactions to not more than fifty posts a day.  U should avoid giving all the reactions at a time rather give reactions with time difference in a whole day . Your post should not less than hundred characters. Good luck !!

Dear you can give reaction to anyone if you are new then it is also no matter you can give reaction 50 maximum reaction in one day and here is no requirements for making old members for giving reaction. 

In my opinion there are only 20 to 25 reactions which you can give in a day..i am also a new member of this forum... If I m wrong then plz guide me also... I will be very thankful to u. 

I think, we can react on 50 posts every day. Make sure, that reactions should be given only to deserving  posts. If you see someone's post useful and informative then don't bother to reacting on it positively. This will help others and it will motivate them as well.

• +5 1

I think yes, my friend, it is better not to make a lot of comments in the day. If you are a beginner, for example I have spent a lot of time on reading and just don’t know how to comment so as not to receive a warning since I started working here.

• +5 1