If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account.

12 hours ago, Dlexx69 said:

I make many topics to here.My some topics are deleted and some topics are stay here.Now I understand that making new informative topics is so hard.So,I want to if anyone don’t make topics then is it risk for his account or not.

Well to some extent it can pose a threat to his or her account where as enermous reputations depends on the amount of qualitative, constructive topics shared in the forum. So as a determine member to attain great status co in cryptotalk.

must be creating interesting, valuable topics for benefits of all. 

My friend, I didn't write any subject that does not represent the sea on your account, but will not benefit from the climate forum at all to evade errors, you must follow the rules

It is recommended that you create a new topic because this gives you a good reputation and makes you an active member. But this is not mandatory and the forum rules do not stipulate it. It does not pose a risk to your account, because the most important thing is to adhere to the rules of the forum and not to copy and repeat and to publish good content and  It is useful to write in English and not to give random assessments. Good luck

Hello, the lack of posts on the topics does not pose a risk to your account, but the duplication, copying and pasting of topics poses a risk
I haven't participated yet, but I am looking forward to doing it, but now I am gathering useful information and gaining some experience so that my posts are useful and have a positive reputation. I wish you good luck with the business here.

According to my humble information, all members should publish new and valuable topics so that all other members benefit from them and not resort to copying any topic or repeating old topics.

No, my friend, I don't think there is any danger in writing topics
But it may be redundant, or it may not contain important or useful information for others, I think so

• +1 1

Hello, I do not think that not creating a topic exposes your account to blockages and problems, but you have to create useful posts for members in order to progress and learn more in the forum و Good luck.

I think, this is not any sort of danger for the account,if someone is only visiting the other's topic and commenting on it.At least,he is making posts because a comment is counted as a post as well.But better is to write some topic as well so that others get some help as well.

I don't think so. Because it is too hard to create new topics rather than comment on already existing topics. In my opinion creating topics will be harmful sometimes became there are chances of plagiarism etc while in commenting this problem is less. 

Yes friends, if you do not create a topic, then this is dangerous  for you, which is definitely necessary, but we have more need comments or posts then topics .

No friend there is no risk if you don't creat any topic but make useful posts,creating useful and essential topic is necessary for rapid growth of this campaign and for all users who are working here.It will good task if you creat valuable topic but if you don't create any topic so don't be afraid your account will never get risk. If you are creating posts on daily basis and you are doing your work according to the rules of this forum it will give you permission to stay here long time.

• +1 1

No buddy,if you don’t make any topics then it is no risk for your account. But I suggestion you always try to make useful topics. When you have proper knowledge about crypto currency then you must want to make topics. 

• +2 1

Actually, my friend, I haven't read anything about this, I think it will not represent a ban, but here we all read through discussions on peer posts that just commenting is wrong, in the end it is your opinion, but I suggest you save more time to find New topics. Don't despair, we've all been through this, good luck

• +3 1

No there is no risk to the account because we can survive here just by following the rules and regulations of the forum and this is not necessary to make the topics to make the account safe. But I think we should make the new and useful topics for the growth of the forum and to increase our reputation .

Welcome, my friend, that the topics that are deleted are not consistent with the forum recommendations. You must read the forum rules to form topics that are compatible with that, and as for stopping the publication, your account will not be banned.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Hello my friend, I think that there is no danger in this, but you have to gain knowledge and experience in order to put new and non-recurring topics. There is no problem in publishing a useful topic at least a week

On 3/21/2021 at 2:35 PM, Ashraf10 said:

No, my friend, there is no risk on your account if you do not publish the posts, but in my opinion, try to make your posts unique and useful to everyone. 

@Ashraf10 No buddy I hope I can always create new topics. I want to only know about it. So,I creat this topic for learning about it. Now I understand that if we don’t make topics then it is no risk for our account. @Ahmad rahge well said. 

Do not worry, my friend, if you do not create any post, this will never put you at risk. You can create comments for a while away from the posts so that you can learn how to create a new topic of high quality and get positive reviews.

There is nothing to be worried about. Good luck and work hard, my friend, good luck.

Do not worry my friend, this will not harm your account, as a beginner I have not created any topic yet, I am still learning and gaining experience, but in the future I must work hard to teach others what I have learned here.

Hello my friend I do not think that this will really affect the purpose of the topics posted on the site is to be of benefit to others. Therefore, deleting your posts here from the site may be because they are duplicate or did not provide the desired benefit to others. Therefore, my advice to you is that you acquire good information and create useful content that enjoys everyone's interest in order to avoid deletion.

• +2 1

Forum rules are clear and everyone abides by them, and the laws do not stipulate that publishing topics is essential ، Of course, it is important, but it does not lead to a ban and does not unite any risks on your account, but writing topics increases reputation and this is very important and increases the benefit for everyone.

Greetings All

Well as per my opinion it will not be Denver for you not to create a topic.

But you must be useful while creating post and we should also try to create useful topics for better reputation.

Worrying about someone, it shouldn’t be.  Better a poor horse than no horse at all.  It is very difficult to learn something in the right way, to know, to understand, to become proficient in one's own mastery and to inform others.

I do not think so, as you respect the rules of this forum, your account will not be banned, but if you have a useful topic, you should share it so that we can learn from some of us.