A problem is engaged with me ! What is its solution? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Malik Abi

A problem is engaged with me ! What is its solution?

Dear friends I have completed my first hundred posts and now I made my yobit account and start to connect yobit account with the cryptotalk,  first I connected cryptotalk campaign by putting email on the place of UID .  After that I move next to connect cryptotalk new by putting email but when I press the save button a message is appear on the screen.  In this message Forbidden is written and I try many time and every time this message appear. Now my cryptotalk account is connected With cryptotalk campaign but problem occurred during the connection of cryptotalk new.  So kindly help me senior members,  what I do now,  How this problem is solve?  

IMG_20210318_163122.jpg

Edited by Malik Abi

You should try to reload the site. If the reboot does not help, then re-log in to your account on yobit and try again. If it doesn't work, you should write to technical support.

I think your account is blocked and you should talk to the support about that this why you can add your uid it's often problem about some users who really don't respect the rules of the forum and finally been blocked like that

I never encountered this problem as I never even open the yobit account which I hope to do so, sure I really learn from your experience from the posts you have shared, thank you so much for sharing this with us.

My friend, this is a technical problem with your account. Contact yobit support team, they will definitely help you. And you also verify your email address and password that you set.

• +4 1

There are two possibilities, either you try at a later time and make sure that your e-mail is written correctly, or that your account is banned from the crypto campaign, so try again and if the problem persists, try to communicate with the supervisors.

• +2 1

i think this is a technical problem with your account. Contact yobit support team, they will definitely help you. And you also verify your email address and password that you set.

Hello my friend Unfortunately, your account has been blocked because you worked to violate the rules and laws. You can contact the supervisors to find out the reason for the ban, or you should call back the website again and make sure you call the internet and thank you

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future

On 3/18/2021 at 1:24 PM, Malik Abi said:

Dear friends I have completed my first hundred posts and now I made my yobit account and start to connect yobit account with the cryptotalk,  first I connected cryptotalk campaign by putting email on the place of UID .  After that I move next to connect cryptotalk new by putting email but when I press the save button a message is appear on the screen.  In this message Forbidden is written and I try many time and every time this message appear. Now my cryptotalk account is connected With cryptotalk campaign but problem occurred during the connection of cryptotalk new.  So kindly help me senior members,  what I do now,  How this problem is solve?  

IMG_20210318_163122.jpg

This is the first time that i have seen this error happen. It could be due to a duplicate account perhaps or maybe even that you were previously banned from the forum and the campaign as a whole. I would suggest that the best thing for you to do is to get in touch with the moderators directly, and they can assist you or provide you with the reason that this is happening, as it could be due to alternative means that i have not said here. This is the quickest and most reliable way to sort this out in my opinion. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The truth is that I have never faced that problem but I'm going to investigate it is not that it happens to me and can not solve it but it can happen that the administrators are overlapping because they are missing with the rules or it may also be that Ayas placed your email I hope you can find the solution to the problem and you can continue working.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to log in again
If not successful, create a new account on Yobit
So that you can get your full payment and not lose anything

Don’t panic my friend. It's maybe a technical problem so you can wait some time reload the sites or you can contact with moderator so that you can get solution.

Good luck.

Hello dear, I think this is just a minor problem because not all the members encountered this, but this will be solve by the platform moderators if really you contact them, so just relax and continue your work, thank you for sharing your experience. 

My friend, it seems that your problem is the result of the ban, because of your violation of the rules of the forum, and your email must also be identical to the mail that you entered here in the forum with the password, they must be correct

This problem may be technical and you must refresh the page and try again to log in, or it may be that your account has been banned due to your violation of the forum rules, so you can contact the forum administration and confirm the cause of your problem.

Hello, I do not know what to say to you because it has not happened to me, I hope you have been able to solve the situation and are active in the forum like us, what I can suggest is that you write to technical support raising your situation and waiting for their help.

• Useful or interesting 1

This means you made an action that was not allowed. It could be just for you or for anyone. If you try again maybe this will be allowed, the forum can't help you with this one and if you are having problems with yobit you can open a ticket for support at the exchange.

Well it could be possible maybe you put the wrong email or is a technical problem just wait for sometime and try it again and again and if it doesn't work then contact the moderators. 

friend i have not any information about this issue because i not face this kind of issue yet but i think it is a serious issue and thanks for sharing this issue with us that increase my knowledge toward this problem.

I think that every period a maintenance campaign for the cryptotalk campaign occurs in the Yopet wallet and the fraudsters are removed and the accounts are regulated so this button is turned off now I think you should send me support.

If you have problems getting younger, stay away.It is not a good idea to stay awake for long periods of time Even if a person gets married immediately, the same relationship becomes weak.

Maybe your account has been banned my friend, or there might be a network related problem, try to close the platform and re-login again. You can ask for help from the experts.

hello mate the problem that you are facing with your yobit account i think is due to that you may be blocked from the forum so i suggest you to check first your account and if your account is not blocked or unbanned then i do not know about this more and i hope the senior members will help you a lot in this regard thank you

You can first log out of yobit and re-register again, and if it does not work, I am afraid that your account has been banned and you can no longer use it either for a mistake you made somewhere or that you violated a rule in the forum so I advise you to contact the support team and explain the problem to them and they can help you

• +2 1