Which exchange is reliable and trusted🤔? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Malik Abi

Which exchange is reliable and trusted🤔?

What you think about these exchanges? Are all of these are trusted and reliable?

1 binance 

2 hotbit

3 Okex

4 coinbase 

5 faucet pay

6 yobit 

7 bolckchain 

If any of one have any drawbacks then share your information with us.

Please give me your best feedback by clicking on heart button.  Thanks. 

I think that all these exchanges are good, and from the shortcomings I know that there are simply no stop limits and take profits on yobit, but otherwise everything is good, proven exchanges.

These are the plate forum distributed in market through Wich you can exchange or trade .These are the best site .There is no drawback among these app .Let's enjoy your journey

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/16/2021 at 8:43 PM, Kajaha said:

I think that all these exchanges are good, and from the shortcomings I know that there are simply no stop limits and take profits on yobit, but otherwise everything is good, proven exchanges.

All the listed exchangers are good but Yobit exchanger is better I have to confess and that is why it has been earning good reputation from many people around the world since it was created and this is due to the efficiency and advantages it has over other exchangers.

My friend all of them are good but as for me I prefer binance because that's the wallet am using for a very long time and I enjoyed using it actually. But as for the rest I haven't use them before but I heard alot about them. 

I will advise you on the Binance platform because it has a high value in terms of ease of use and low fees, and there is also speed in dealing with digital currencies as a whole and also high accuracy in determining the price

• +2 1

I will advise you on the binance platforms because it has a high value in term of ease of used and low fees and there are also speed in dealing with digital currencies as a whole and also high accuracy in determining in price.

In my opinion 

All these exchanges are good 

What is really important is that the exchange is characterized by a high level of security and gives a high level of privacy and be honest and legitimate regardless of ease of use .

• +4 1

There are a lot of good platforms. I hope you choose the best among them for me. I only choose the platform that contains the couples that I want. 

• +3 1

It's not really the exchange who can give you the profits but it's dependent on you and your knowledge of course if you know how to trade and when to buy and where to sell you can make profits at all exchange you mention in your post 

I am still new to this crypto world and I am using yobit exchange as of now. It is one of the best and it's transaction speed and fee is less and also it is very secure and safe to use. The best thing is that the operator in it is easy to handle.

Thank you for this great content.  You mentioned the most reliable platforms.  The most popular platforms are Binance and yobit.  All platforms earn a lot of profits through the commission that they get from each deal.  The crypto world is full of dangers, so be careful and consult older members.

My dear, when I work at all in the field of the stock exchange, every work in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially the field of investment, the field of currency trading, so I did not generally deal with stock exchange platforms, but I think that the Baines platform is a distinguished platform in the stock exchange. I advise you to use it in general because I know that it is a more important platform we prepare in currencies  Encrypted in general, so I advise you to work with it, but I like the work of investing and trading more. Thank you very much.

On 3/16/2021 at 5:51 PM, Malik Abi said:

1 binance 

6 yobit 

All are good platforms and occupies first positions in coinmarketcap blog in terms of trades and tools that you will need there binance if you want the best conversion between these platforms is better yobit, you do not need to achieve an identity or increase.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You are in good condition, my friend, because all the coded currency trading platforms you mentioned are good and provide a lot of services to subscribers, you can trust and work with confidence.

On 3/16/2021 at 6:51 PM, Malik Abi said:

What you think about these exchanges? Are all of these are trusted and reliable?

1 binance 

2 hotbit

3 Okex

4 coinbase 

5 faucet pay

6 yobit 

7 bolckchain 

If any of one have any drawbacks then share your information with us.

Please give me your best feedback by clicking on heart button.  Thanks. 

From these I think that the trusted are binance, yobit, okex and that is that. No other, I do not trust hotbit that is very low volume exchage. The rest are not trusted for me.

In my opinion best wallet are Binance yobit and coin base because I have used them and these are trusted and legit exchanger and wallets. We can store our cryptocurrencies and we can trade with low fee.

• +4 1

Hello everyone, I consider that there are many exchanges, which are very safe, personally I am using the yobit and binance exchanges, and in my experience, they are two very safe and reliable exchanges, and besides they are two exchanges that have many investment tools, either short, medium and long term.

• +2 1

I think yobit exchange  is very beneficial for all the members and for all purpose if you wanted to exchange any currency  their is no doubt it's very amazing forum  and you can do trading from this forum  and that is very  amazing  forum and if you wanted to withdraw your money then it is also very easy.

• +1 1

Look, my dear friend, I have worked with all those that you mention and they worked for me but as I am always trying with new exchanges I do not stay still I always go for more and investigate and experiment new ways to be able to access those who ask me for my opinion but Whenever I give them my opinion, I tell them to do their own research since it can be useful to me but to others it can be a failure.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good question. Dear in my opinion these all are good. And everyone like those which they use . 

So i use yobit. In my opinion yobit is very good platform. I can't see any drawbacks in this.

Thanks.

I'm just using yobit right now so I like yobit exchange. But I have heard and read that Binance is a very good and reliable exchange website.

They are all reliable platforms and exchanges that did not make many mistakes like other exchanges. I encourage work and doing these exchanges. It is very popular in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1