Warning: Monumtrade has exit scammed - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

Warning: Monumtrade has exit scammed

For the uninitiated: Monumtrade is a site that claims to produce large returns on your investment. This site was set up last month, there were PTC ads for it everywhere and it was actually paying investments at the beginning.

TL;DR If you have invested on this site last week you have lost all of your investment, you have been scammed. Reports here: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/monumtrade-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.62159/post-452110

It paid the first 99 account makers 0.00013 btc (I was one of them) to incentivize people to invest more money on the platform. And now the website is permanently down. Thank goodness I did not invest any money on this scam site. I was about to invest my hard-earned yobit money there.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Just now, Aliyu Suleiman said:

Whoa!! Are you for real 

if all you said is real, users need to be extra careful on which site to invest because scams are full everywhere and thanks for this Useful information 

Yes I am serious, the browser now says Server Not Found.

This is a classic example of a Ponzi scheme. Pay the first investors with the next investors' money. Don't be fooled again guys.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Now it's better not to trust cryptocurrency investment sites, because they only give us money benefits from other people's money and that's their way to attract more people. When many investors join, they will leave us all

7 hours ago, McCree said:

Thank goodness I did not invest any money on this scam site.

If an unreputable site asks for more money, it is probably a scam. And 0.00013 BTC isn't huge either.

4 hours ago, PiroSense said:

If an unreputable site asks for more money, it is probably a scam. And 0.00013 BTC isn't huge either.

Yes it's only $0.96 dollars. They can afford to give away about $100 dollars to users because they know they will be tricked into investing thousands of dollars there.

I do not recommend dealing with such sites as they are because it is a pyramid-based fraud that pays in the beginning and after that it becomes a fraud and steals your money

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/1/2020 at 1:19 AM, McCree said:

For the uninitiated: Monumtrade is a site that claims to produce large returns on your investment. This site was set up last month, there were PTC ads for it everywhere and it was actually paying investments at the beginning.

TL;DR If you have invested on this site last week you have lost all of your investment, you have been scammed. Reports here: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/monumtrade-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.62159/post-452110

It paid the first 99 account makers 0.00013 btc (I was one of them) to incentivize people to invest more money on the platform. And now the website is permanently down. Thank goodness I did not invest any money on this scam site. I was about to invest my hard-earned yobit money there.

I dont believe on this kind of side. Because maximum of this site require refferal to generate our profit. Also maximum of them are fake.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/31/2019 at 2:19 PM, McCree said:

My friend, I do not think that there is one site that pays great returns on investment, all of them are swindlers and fraudsters so do not trust any site, just trade and invest in reliable platforms.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 12/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, McCree said:

yes there are a lot of site like that, are called hyip (high yield investment program). those are basically ponzi schemes, they offer you and high return in a short period. those you enter early in those program maybe can make some profit but who enters at then end is going to lose all his investment.

is better to stay away from those kind of sites

It is really risky if you investing in the platform that you can not sure if this investment platform can survive for long.. it is better  to invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoin or ethereum etc...

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that these sites are not reliable and I prefer to stay away from them and search for safe ways to invest in order not to become a victim of fraud

Basically anything that promises huge returns is a scam and they will exit scam at some point. Risking any money in services like these is not recommended and you shouldn't even spent time with them at all. 

Thank you for this warning and luckily I was not part of Monumtrade otherwise I would have lost my money sometimes luck is on your side and this is good

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/1/2020 at 3:19 AM, McCree said:

That's right so everyone shouldn't trust any app easily because mostly of btc apps now are do scamming users. 

I'm lucky that I didn't use that app and I didn't lost any amount. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Those sites whose interest rate is too high, and this is including the site of Monumtrade. You need to be careful where there is a high percentage, there is no profit. Be careful with Monumtrade. 

Newbie and greedy people can easily fall into the trap of scammers. Monumtrade , this pltaform was promising to provide the bigger returns for the investors who choose their platform to make cryptocurrency investments .Eventually , they made a scam exit. 

Thank God that you did not lose all the money in that fraudulent site, I think that all the investment sites that tell you that you will become rich after investing in them and give you a fantastic percent are no more than fraud sites and you should beware of them and stay away from them.

Thank you for updating us on the status of this website. I noticed that this is common for scam sites. They start of paying users, most likely using the investment of other users, and when they are done paying people, they promote their referral link. This gets more people to sign up and once they have sufficient the site is closed and all those users would have been scammed. I think that it is important to beware of sites that offer high returns on your investment as i myself have fallen victim to such a scam recently.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

A message has been sent to my mail containing the link to this site. It is good that I did not register and invest in it. We must be as careful as possible of the fraudsters so that the money we are tired to get is not stolen.

Through my bad experience about those type of this websites, I recommend you for no participate in such website who offer you a such program pyramid, they dont pay they are looking to have a lot of emails to scam later.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My dear friend thanks to share this information because so many peoples invest money, like this scam sites to earn passive earning but unfortunately this type sites do scam, so now information this site I can't do work but most of people attract their high percent earning so now they also avoid this site.

I notice that in the recent time there are a lot of scam and fraud sites which try to get as much money from the users as they could, so we need to be careful.

My friend, this site paid the people who invested in it in the beginning, in order to gain their confidence, but after obtaining the trust of people and investing more sums, the site defrauds and steals all their money so we have to take care of these people as much as possible

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is good for you. Now a days there are many such sites which offer to double your money in just one days. These sites are scam sites. These sites work for one week and after that they scammed. 

• Useful or interesting 1