Why it took too longer to earn a bitcoin ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Why it took too longer to earn a bitcoin ?

Friend it is very difficult to buy one bitcoin. If you want to earn one bitcoin then you have to work for about ten years because the value of bitcoin is very high and require lot of hard work So i think we should work with patience.

My friend, buying one bitcoin now is very difficult .. I think you should think about another currency that might follow the same footsteps as Bitcoin and make huge future profits.

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it. So sorry from my side soon I'll able to answer your topic.

Working in this forum can earn you some satoshis, from which some capital will arise and after learning and gaining experience you will invest in cryptocurrencies and learn to trade in them. You will get a bit of bitcoin.

I read a report that it can actually take someone almost 9 years of hard work to be able to accumulate many different cryptocurrecy that when they are sold, the value will be equal or enough to buy a single Bitcoin, and I think that is so because of the price of Bitcoin is very high.

my dear friend I want to tell you that I can't understand the question you are asked to me because I am a beginner and I don't know much about flipped ok I just start working from last month so this is if you should conserve to the expert people of this platform in that way you will able to learn more about crypto Tok

Everyone seeks to obtain bitcoin due to its amazing profits and its unique features. To achieve this, you must publish valuable and qualitative content, be patient, strong will, and avoid greed. I also advise you to learn the field of trading due to its fictional profits. I also suggest you to mine Bitcoin.  And searching for sites that offer Bitcoin as a method of payment. Obtaining it is difficult, but it is not impossible, and it requires experience, patience and hard work.

Bitcoin is a new and rare currency that no one can obtain easily. You need a lot of time to obtain it because it is more valuable than the rest of the currencies, and at the same time we gain the experiences and knowledge that we need.

Bitcoin has become a very global currency, and dealing with it has become more common, as it benefits us in our profit and investment .. Therefore, you must learn well before you perform any process in order to obtain Bitcoin ..
Good luck to you, my friend.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:36 PM, Darth said:

Hello my all Seniors and new commer fellows,

now a days i am bit worried about the recent consequences and modern senario’s.

For a normal individual, why it took too longer to buy or build a amount to purchase a bitcoin ? 
Is there any productive ways to build such a amount to purchase a single bitcoin ?

How can we accomplish our task in recent time ??? 

In my opinion, due to the rise in the price of Bitcoin it is not possible for a beginner to buy a Bitcoin in one or two-years by only just joinning this forum ? 
So, what should be the alternative ways ???

Because literally, it is difficult for a person to do this only by sticking with this ?? 

then How ??? 
that would be the ways ???
   ( or ) 
Is it worthy to be there in future ?? 
what should be the way for a normal individual to do to full his dream to buy a single bitcoin ?? 
kindly give me good suggestions to fullfill my dream ?

And it’s my dream to buy a single Bitcoin one day ?

I think your answers will be worthy especially for me and all  of us. To be more productive and effective by sticking this forum.

Because i think only crypto talk is a forum where you can be advised with good opinions. 

So, kindly give us good suggestions ?

for our guidance.

Greeting to all members,  firstly dear friend you have raised a very unique question. I have no enough knowledge but I think it takes  3 to 5 year  to buy a bitcoin.  Moreover senior members please help us 

I would like to say "Thanks" to all participants for information. As for me I am new here. I know about an opportunity to earn here and receive amount in Yobit cryptocurrency. And also I want to participate in Airdrops and Bounties. There you earn not Bitcoin, but it is also an opportunity. Of course if you have free assets - it is better to invest in Bitcoin for longterm. Thank you for this topic.

Grand time: launchpad

Bitcoin has become a rare commodity, and everyone wants a piece of it because it has a bright future and can double her investment, so why don't all contribute just like that? Even here on cryptotalk, you can see that.

On 3/9/2021 at 1:21 PM, Darth said:

For a normal individual, why it took too longer to buy or build a amount to purchase a bitcoin ? 

This Forum does not provide you a financial advise to purchase Bitcoins however, members are sharing their ideas and experiences from which you can get some ideas how to apply them in your real life. Please be cautioned, investment advices from untrusted parties may not give you the result for your realistic trading experiences. Do at your own risk. 

My friend success can't be achieved without patience and hard work. Bitcoin is difficult to earn but not impossible. To earn a bitcoin we need to do work hard and wait for the success. Just believe in yourself and one day you will be successful. 

True. Frankly, I think that applies to any kind of trading, not just Bitcoin trading. Patience and hard work are vital for the success of any trader.

Hello crypto family.....

it takes a lot of time to earn a single Bitcoin, you have to work seven to ten years. But you don’t despair, you have to work hard to earn and assemble the parts. Most importantly, knowledge acquisition in the field of digital currencies...a very long time to earn one Bitcoin currency, but this is not the case. Through this forum, you can achieve gains through the publications that you share in addition to gaining good experience in the field of trading and investment...

Collecting btc as a investment is a very profitable hobby and in future you will be a millionear if you collect at bear market i suggest every crypto beliver that buy at least 10% of your monthly selary or profits and keep these as you dont have ,  

belive me you dont regret when bull market starts and your money multiplyies by 5x .

There's always a learning curve when you venture into new territory, and the same holds true for cryptocurrency. In the early days, it was pretty easy to mine Bitcoin with your computer because most coins were produced by relatively simple processors, accessible to anyone who had a computer. But could you do that today?