Why it took too longer to earn a bitcoin ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Why it took too longer to earn a bitcoin ?

Hello my all Seniors and new commer fellows,

now a days i am bit worried about the recent consequences and modern senario’s.

For a normal individual, why it took too longer to buy or build a amount to purchase a bitcoin ? 
Is there any productive ways to build such a amount to purchase a single bitcoin ?

How can we accomplish our task in recent time ??? 

In my opinion, due to the rise in the price of Bitcoin it is not possible for a beginner to buy a Bitcoin in one or two-years by only just joinning this forum ? 
So, what should be the alternative ways ???

Because literally, it is difficult for a person to do this only by sticking with this ?? 

then How ??? 
that would be the ways ???
   ( or ) 
Is it worthy to be there in future ?? 
what should be the way for a normal individual to do to full his dream to buy a single bitcoin ?? 
kindly give me good suggestions to fullfill my dream ?

And it’s my dream to buy a single Bitcoin one day ?

I think your answers will be worthy especially for me and all  of us. To be more productive and effective by sticking this forum.

Because i think only crypto talk is a forum where you can be advised with good opinions. 

So, kindly give us good suggestions ?

for our guidance.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

My friend there are so many ways of collecting btc. You can collect btc by following ways........ 

1. Making usefull posts and receive reputation to get btc on daily basis. 

2. Learn trading and make trading moves to make btc. 

3. Mine the btc and a good amount of btc can be achievable. 

4. Find legit sites for making btc. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The bitcoin now is become a rare and all want to get some of it because they have a good future and they can double all her investment so that why all don't give just like that even here in cryptotalk you can observe that 

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My friend thought that the reason is due to the increasing price of Bitcoin, which has become many times the previous and is now very expensive and expensive, and many expect its increase.

• +2 1

Well, it depends on how to earn money. After all, with the help of trading, having a large bank to earn Bitcoin will not be difficult. On the mining side, there was a halving recently, which made the task more difficult for the miners.

• +3 1

First of all there is not need to have a whole bitcoin does not change anything, if you want though pick a cheaper coin like LTC. Second if you want such a large some of money like a whole BTC you gotta work hard to accumulate it.

Bitcoin is very difficult to obtain. Since it takes a lot of time to earn a single Bitcoin, you have to work seven to ten years. But you don’t despair, you have to work hard to earn and assemble the parts. Most importantly, knowledge acquisition in the field of digital currencies.

No doubt bitcoin has such a high market rate that it's difficult to achieve it but nothing is impossible. You can earn it in different ways. First you can earn by creating posts there, you can do trading and investment. You can earn bitcoin by mining BTC. Like these there are many alternative ways. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

From what I see in your publication my friend you are a person who wants things now and I regret to inform you that only those who have money can buy bitcoin quickly, you have to be patient and everything will come, continue working with the rules of the forum and you will comply your goals there are people who have taken many years to get a bitcoin but luck is achieved.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:36 PM, Darth said:

Hello my all Seniors and new commer fellows,

now a days i am bit worried about the recent consequences and modern senario’s.

For a normal individual, why it took too longer to buy or build a amount to purchase a bitcoin ? 
Is there any productive ways to build such a amount to purchase a single bitcoin ?

How can we accomplish our task in recent time ??? 

In my opinion, due to the rise in the price of Bitcoin it is not possible for a beginner to buy a Bitcoin in one or two-years by only just joinning this forum ? 
So, what should be the alternative ways ???

Because literally, it is difficult for a person to do this only by sticking with this ?? 

then How ??? 
that would be the ways ???
   ( or ) 
Is it worthy to be there in future ?? 
what should be the way for a normal individual to do to full his dream to buy a single bitcoin ?? 
kindly give me good suggestions to fullfill my dream ?

And it’s my dream to buy a single Bitcoin one day ?

I think your answers will be worthy especially for me and all  of us. To be more productive and effective by sticking this forum.

Because i think only crypto talk is a forum where you can be advised with good opinions. 

So, kindly give us good suggestions ?

for our guidance.

Our Beloved friend there are multiple ways to buy a Bitcoin. But, with you point of view, YES, it take longer than usual time. you have to be so consistent. And be A SMART WORKER. AND TRY TO USE MODERN ways like investment. Yobit invest is one of the best it gives you similar amount after some time. So, be productive by using these methods to achieve your goal. 

Hello my friends. I'm a new member of this forum I've learned by reading comments and  through the advice of members getting Bitcoin requires patience and also free time and through this forum this can be seen as nothing difficult or impossible 

Certainly, my dear friend, the value of Bitcoin's currency is currently 51,000 dollars, and this number in order for the member affiliated to this forum to collect it needs 3300 days of continuous work, which is more than nine years. What do you think, my friends.

Because of the rapid increase in the value of the bitcoin,it is becoming difficult and harder to own the bitcoin.But by working hard and hard,you can achieve your goals.I am hopeful that one day you will own it.May you succeed.

• +1 1

Dear friend, Bitcoin is very popular nowadays.  Whose level is constantly increasing.  Earning bitcoin in crypto was very easy.  The rules were then changed to pay on post ratings.  Currently 200 satoshi are provided.  Which is much less than before.  Now more time is spent on earning bitcoin in crypto.

In fact, just working here in the forum is not enough to be able to buy a piece of bitcoin in the future because its price is very expensive and the amount we earn from here is a little bit small, so I advise you to learn to invest and exchange because I think it is the shortcut to the ability to buy bitcoin in the future

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My friend all we have to do is to be patient and keep working hard towards our goals nothing is impossible to the willing mind, the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day that's why just be patient and keep working hard. 

There is nothing difficult for an active person. Create good publications. Learn to trade well. Study every project you think of doing. There is nothing impossible. We are able to collect the Bitcoin work, but it needs patience

• +1 1

Hello everyone, it is not easy to earn a bitcoin, for that it takes a long time of learning about the movement of the markets, and also requires a good investment, personally, I prefer to do things with patience, to do things more safely and responsibly.

Dear friend the price of bitcoin is highest in the crypto market therefore this is very difficult to earn one bitcoin in a minimum time period thats why it required a long time to earn the bitcoin. But we can minimise this time just by doing the investment and trading because we can earn huge profit by these methods of earning.

• +2 1

You may find that working in the forum takes a very long time to earn one Bitcoin currency, but this is not the case. Through this forum, you can achieve gains through the publications that you share in addition to gaining good experience in the field of trading and investment through which you can achieve more profits and if You keep working hard and you will reach your goal in the shortest time possible.

My dear, Bitcoin has a high market rate and it is rare, but it can be obtained through work and in many ways through trading and investment, and also there is a method of mining, so you must gain experience and knowledge

• +1 1

As we all know the rate of the world can is very high and this forum give us an opportunity to earn Bitcoin but its require a lot of time but now your pit give us only 4000 store see if we make 20 post so in earning a bitcoin lot of social require and it took years to earn Bitcoin and it's very long process.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, members of the forum
Bitcoin (a strong, near-new, rising currency), so it needs continuous support and great efforts to reach Bitcoin to the widest possible range, so it is natural that it takes a long time to earn Bitcoin.

It is natural that getting one Bitcoin currency is difficult because of its high price, so you have to be patient and work hard to get some low-priced currencies and then start investing them to make a profit and get the Bitcoin currency.

• +3 1