Change the name of my account!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ALEEM ALI

Change the name of my account!!

Hi everyone! How are you! My question is that how i can change name of my account.please help me in this regard because i want to change the name of my cryptotalk account mame.also react 💖 of your heart allow you

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Mathelda.j

My dear friend, unfortunately, but you cannot change your account name. It was lost for one time while logging in. Do not try to not be banned.

There is no way to change your name or your email by your self the forum remove this option for all users, if you want to change it you should talk to the support and they can change it for you but not by your self it's like that for a long time 

Dear friend, the worst of luck. You cannot change your account name, there is no option to make you able to do this, this is within the rules of the forum, I wish you luck.

Hello dear, the forum rules do not allow you to change the personal name or even the e-mail, you may be able to write to the support. I think they will help you.

• +1 1

My friend I am sorry to tell you that you cannot change your name because he has not preceded me and I saw an option in this regard to the best of my knowledge.

Dear friend I am new member and I need your support kindly help me and give reaction to my comment I will be very thankful to you.and yes dear sory to tell you .you can't change the name of your account because there is no option . I think so .may be senior members helps you

My brother I don't understand why you want to do this. You don't have a problem with your account name.If you want to do this, first of all let me tell you that there is no option for you to change your account name, if you try to do so, your account will be lost Can. 

Well my dear friend, I had never thought of changing my account name before but I do not think that there is an option that allows changing the name of the personal account once you enter it for the first time it will remain and you will not be able to change it

• +2 1

Dear i think you can not change your account name and email. Your account may be banned if you try. No way to change these things. So you can not use the second account with that name. I hope you understand it.

There is no name change feature in the Cryptotalk forum. We must enter the correct name when creating the account so that we do not need to change the name later.

Hello my friend, it is not possible to work on changing the name inside the forum, and this is very important because it helps fraudsters change their name and the inability to report them, and this feature should not be put in place because it will spread corruption within the forum and thanks

• +1 1

Unfortunately, there is no way to change your account name, as you are allowed to type the name once during registration and then it is installed in your profile. Therefore, I advise you not to try so as not to be banned or to make a mistake somewhere as a result of random searches in your profile

26 minutes ago, Bareera said:

Hey friends Hope you all are fine and doing well. I think you can't change your name because when you login your account you have face many difficulties. So I think you don't try to be banned. Be careful.

@Bareera That's right, The name cannot be changed, that is not in the forum options and in the rules I have not seen it, but I think that after one registers with the name it is already the definitive one, also changing the name does not make sense, it does not I see the importance of doing that.

• +1 1

You can't change the name of your cryptotalk account. Once you have created an account with a name you will keep using that name and cannot be changed because there's no any feature in cryptotalk forum in which you can change your name. 

You can change anything with your personal information. All you have to do is enter your account and change what you want. If it does not work, I want you to ask one of the supervisors and mediators to help you with that.

My question is how can I change the name of my account p Please help me by registering in your accounts. Make sure you check all your details and confirm your profile. So, I advise you not to try not to get banned or make mistakes. But in my opinion, this is not an important issue. Don’t worry yourself change their name and their inability to report and this feature should not be placed as it will spread corruption in this forum. Once you've created an account, add your username to this forum.

Hello mate, I think this is not acceptable in the cryptotalk platform because that can get you ban from the platform, but I think if you insist, I advise you to contact the cryptotalk support team because they might help you and not doing this yourself, thank you.

Your cryptotalk account is linked to the email address of your phone, and also with the yobit platform.  It is very difficult to change, try to ask your questions to the experts, who may be able to advise you.

Dear friend, unfortunately, you cannot change your account name or even your e-mail. Ask for help from the support team to help you

• +3 1

On 3/7/2021 at 11:37 AM, ALEEM ALI said:

Hi everyone! How are you! My question is that how i can change name of my account.please help me in this regard because i want to change the name of my cryptotalk account mame.also react 💖 of your heart allow you

No my friend you can't change your name now. When you creat a account,  always make sure what name you want to use. Because there is only one chance and you can't change second time.

I think, my friend, that you cannot change your account name or your country.

I searched for this thing on the forum and didn't know how to do it.

I ask the experts here to help us with this information.

Hi my friend, I don't think you can change the username, maybe you better contact the support team for sure they can help you

I think you can not change your login name. You take your time before registaring your account. I advise you can not to try so as not to be banned. It is not important matter. I suggest you concern on your knowledge and build it. 

You cannot change the username through which you log in to this forum, and it is preferable to try to do so in order not to lose your account or be banned, so it is better to keep your account name as it is, as it is not important, as it has focused on your work in the forum.

• +4 1