Hold strong 2020 is coming !! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Hold strong 2020 is coming !!

Market is not ready yet. Prices will start rising soon from August. In my opinion bitcoin will become $ 10,000. Price will be stable and strong

Yes 2020 is coming and happy new year to all of you. I want 2020 to be good for crypto market, last two years was not good for it, peoples are removing their faith from the crypto, so hope 2020 will be good.

On 05.03.2020 at 13:53, tanjil94 said:

The future is completely unpredictable like last year. But here is the place for cryptographic growth. I think I should keep my coins for a little bit so that maybe a bull is good enough to pay me.

I agree with you, there is no point in selling now. But the price increase may be at the end of 2020 and possibly in the first quarter of 2021.

Well, there has many people are buying some bitcoins right now because it has a small amount of value and we can easily to get some of it and hold it until the bull run comes, there are some news last year that the bull run will be coming in this last 2 months and this is the opportunity to hold pur coins to sell it into higher price.

The contracts this year from 2020 will be one of the best contracts for investment in the field of encryption, especially the Bitcoin currency, which has strength in this year, especially May, because it is declining and will rise sharply, and with it most of the cryptocurrencies in this year

Well, I always prefer to Hold BTC for high price rather then just sell it for few dollars. I am Thinking to buy a heavy lot and sell it above 10K. but I am waitng for a little bit more confirmation. 

i think 2020 has alot to offer , just like in the current situation it has offered great opportunity to buy more bitcoins due to price fall and soon and later we all know price is getting up , its a year of halving too , as inflation increases more price will rise

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think now is the right time to hold Bitcoin if you can keep bitcoin with you now that when the price of Bitcoin rises, selling it will change your financial position very easily.

Holding strong in cryptocurrency is the only key to have a successful investment with profits don't be shaken or sell of your bitcoins when the price is dropping but rather hold strong for the future.

Edited by George10

Even if nothing huge happened in the year 2020, in my opinion the field of crypto has passed from the worst stage and all that will come next is a profit for traders who have been patient and did not sell their currencies.

Yes i think Yes bitcoin for the explanation that it will embrace you fundamental and stately return in 2020 and also on extra coins keep up trx this moreover commit you .all crypto are going up.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, David hussy said:

We see that the price of bitcoin goes up a lot at the beginning of every year. Hopefully the price of bitcoin will go up in 2020.Now the price of bit coins is fairly low so we have to hold it very tightly.When its price increases, we will sell out and we can make more profit.So we should all hold the coins...

revers happens to be tge case in this year 2020 aa the world has been hit by the epedemic of the corona virus, leading to suspension of million economic activities which have also affected the crypto market. 

2020 is the year of profit to crypto currency investors. Many investors lose their money in the last year because bitcoin was fall and it took a long time to rise, so they sold it in a small price to reduce the loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You don't need to have up on your holding, the way I see the movement of price this year, it will be a great opportunity to.hold for a long time to benefit from it

But hasn't really loved to that absolute hype of ranging a bull and even that of the halvings as expectations have recently declined  on that if the Crypto market prices bad how it keeps holding in to a stagnant, nearly decreasing nature

The beginning of 2020 is very strong and btc jumped from 6430$ to 10650$ and third month of March 2020 are really bad of whole world and also for crypto market and to whole world market are due to virus and now we can say that this is only due to virus and some manipulation also done on crypto market. 

I don’t think that it makes sense now to hold something, the market has just risen from its knees for several days, most likely it will fall again, it’s easier to sell right now and buy even more currency in recession and already sell it after a halving, I personally did this and I look forward to another fall.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:41 AM, Calvinpriva said:

2020 is the year of profit to crypto currency investors. Many investors lose their money in the last year because bitcoin was fall and it took a long time to rise, so they sold it in a small price to reduce the loss.

We are only in the early months of 2020 and there are more to come in later months. If the virus hadn't become pandemic, bitcoin price was still high now and we were all ready for the next wave of rises. But we still have 9 months left till the end of 2020 and I predict positive results will happen in the second half of 2020 after the global economy reaches more stable conditions. No matter what may happen, crypto situation in 2020 is still much better than what we experienced in 2019. Be grateful for February bull runs and stop being pessimistic about the future.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

2020 is the best time to hold. We all know Bitcoin is great this year Just because of this virus if the market conditions were not so bad the value of Bitcoin would have gone beyond 10k. But we should all keep in mind that prices may go up by the end of the year.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:00 PM, Nicer216 said:

I guess, that it is really good time to hold some btc, such as in a 50 days will be holding, and reward for block will be lower, and price will increase in very soon time 

yeah now in particular that the price value of bitcoin is very low,  it is a super opportunity to aquire lots of bitcoin for sales in the coming months as soon as the price increase back to normalcie. 

2020 was coming so badly. Maybe it will be changed in 2021. But l would say that, it absolutely will be changed, maybe it will take a bit long time. But at the end it will be changed and till this day we can collect altcoins or doesn't matter BTC would be the best. 

• +1 1

holding is a very good option and to be hones tit is much safer than trading for inexperienced traders who are unaware of how to trade and what indicators to look for. Especially in this year, i think that the halving event is something that will cause the price of bitcoin to increase drastically which would benefit all that have an investment in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/31/2019 at 8:53 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

Risking your bitcoins on trading and investments can lose alot of not all of your collections. Holding it like you said would be a wise decision for now. As we see the price rising every 24hours

5 hours ago, Sedy said:

Risking your bitcoins on trading and investments can lose alot of not all of your collections. Holding it like you said would be a wise decision for now. As we see the price rising every 24hours

I do not know how long to hold my bitcoin because the increase is always happening but the climax of rising bitcoin prices I do not know, and that's what makes me worried.

If you have cryptocurrency in your crypto wallet kindly wait for the next move of Bitcoin after Bitcoin halving. I think price of each Bitcoin will be skyrocketed in the cryptocurrency market.Do not be so early to sell your crypto assets before halving.