Where to invest crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

• Useful or interesting 17
  • -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 9
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, Anonymouskid said:

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Hi mate, yes you are right that a lot of sites nowadays are scam so be careful. You can earn in this forum by posting and you can trade to yobit if you like.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

24 minutes ago, Anonymouskid said:

mate, yes you are right there are a lot of sites nowadays which scams so be careful. You can earn in this forum by posting and you can trade to yobit if you like. That is my advice to you

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I think if you are looking for investment on sites then I do not recommend you to invest. Because we can not trust on any site but if you want to invest then you can deposit on BLOCKFI site and earn 6% interest annually.  Celsius and nexo are another options.

Edited by Opinder
Error
  • +3 1

very good job that you are asking for invest.i have lost LTC to a scam hyip site.they offered huge and i made the mistake.be careful about investing money.take seniors advice and see the sites record then go with that

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you want to invest in crypto on a good site, then you can invest in yobit or binance because these sites are actually legal because these sites have no idea about the scam.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think there are many place where you can invest your cryptocurrency, but for example in Yobit there is InvestBox and also you can analyse some coins to do the invest between them; means you buy some coin with other coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In the current time, legit sites are few, if yiu to invest your money, I suggest you to get answers only from people who they already tried some site and they have a payment proofs to avoid anything suspicious 

• +1 1

If you come across any websites that are offering you ways to 'invest' your bitcoin, I would generally avoid them.  There are so many of these scammy doubler sites, and they're all ponzi schemes.  Add to that how many scammers there are throughout the entire crypto space, and you should realize that you ought to trust *nobody* with your bitcoin or whatever crypto you have. 

Think of crypto as an investment in itself, because that's what it is.

I think Yobit exchanged is good for imvest and it is not doubt feelings about the site. as we knew Yobit now is best one of any big international exchanged . No scam and secure 

• +2 1

I will not suggest to invest on websites to avoid scam incidents. I prefer you to invest on crpto (Ethereum, Litecoin and Rippe) that is profitable for long term investment and connect it to legit exchange site like Yobit or Binance.

• +3 1

Currently there are only a few of the site and reliable platforms that you can invest in without fear because the majority has become focused on scaming people, sites you can try : freebtc 

As for the platforms, you can choose between the yobit  platform or a binance, good luck .

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

So you still believe that there's a legit investment site that exist. wake up bro. there's no legit investment site these days. Becareful in joining into different kinds of hyip, almost all of them are scam.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Currently, there are a lots of scam sites before investing your money we should be aware that you should check out the review of that kind of site and also take some advice those who are using that kind of site.

• +1 1

You can transfer your capital to the Yobit exchange in a box or to the Binance exchange and place the algorithm in Fig. The choice is yours. And it is better to use two exchanges. 

• +1 1

Invest Crypto Currency:-

If you have crypto currency then you invest in different platform and you earn profit with trading. There is good platform for trading  and more peoples invest for trading purpose and most people purchase the coins for holding purpose. This is great business now days and more people involve in this type of business.

• +1 1

I don't have any idea what sites you can invest your crypto because many sites existing but it is fake and scamming people. The best way you can do to your crypto is to trade it.

• Useful or interesting 2

It is difficult to understand from novosedly, good projects or Scam. I would recommend investing in old time-tested coins as well as trading them.

• +3 1

The majority of investment sites for cryptocurrencies are a scam, so it is best to trade them or buy new currencies with strong projects and wait for their price to rise.

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

I think investing in bitcoin right now is good because bitcoin price right now is really low, and in this coming years most of the crypto people are expecting bitcoin value to rise this coming years.

• +1 1

Well, the only investment I know is trading because I don't fully trust some site or other investment, I found very contents in trading because aside from trading in working in signature campaigns and posting here to that's quite a few and I'm satisfied with my earnings but try trading learn to do it and also before considering others suggestion make sure it is valid and secured.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 12/31/2019 at 4:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

I think there's alot of cryptocurrency exchanges were you can actually invest your coins or crypto to earn some percentage, yobit exchange is there, Binance exchange is there if you like. 

Sites link.  https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=38886899

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

If you want to buy Bitcoin you can open an account in major exchanges as Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex and Binance.

Coinbase is mostly used in the US and the UK while Kraken is a US based company but has good coverage of Europe and is working with almost every EU bank.