Where to invest crypto - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

On 1/2/2020 at 9:44 AM, Tine0313 said:

I don't have any idea what sites you can invest your crypto because many sites existing but it is fake and scamming people. The best way you can do to your crypto is to trade it.

I think if you don't have any idea of a site to make investment in you can try investing in yobit ico or ieo as you trust the exchange.

You can invest in cryptocurrency on exchanges as they often care more about their reputation and rarely deceive their users 

Currently there are many sites where we can invest our cryptocurrencies but the most important thing is to do a study the right platform to not lose the money 

There are many reliable investment sites that you can work with. I have tried many of them and made good profits. You can join the yobit investbox and invest in it to achieve more profits.

Check out stakingrewards com for an overview of the coins that allow for this.If you have a coin which is running under the proof of stake algorithm then you can basically stake the coin directly in your wallet and in some exchange hot wallets as well.

I can tell you one app which I use.  It's safe and there you can use your crypto for trading purposes. The thing is WAZIRX. It's an Indian which I think is best in it's way. Because in this you can deposit your crypto as well.

On 4/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

Don't worry hold your earning of cryptocurrencies on your online wallet and go learn some trading basics and strategies and do some demo experience and invest with your self in a legit and trust exchange platfrom as binance yobit poloniex, bitrexx.

Yes I think that it is great that we should know how to hold our cryptocurrencies and I think that we should know how to manage our money because if we have no wallets or something that we can store our money then it can be stolen

There are many legit and reputable platforms where you can invest your cryptocurrencies like Binance, Yobit, Kraken, Bitfinex etc. I suggest you to invest in BTC and just hold them for some time, you will get good profit.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:26 AM, Sasaki said:

Before you invest in crypto you must have enough knowledge about it and you must know what you're doing while investing and of course there's always a need to be patient. 

that's true we have to learn market before investing money because cryptocurrency market is very fluctuate you can lose all of your money in a day or you can make huge money with very low money so always Invest which you can afford lose 

Most of these sites that advertise investment on cryptocurrency are scam but if you are having intention of investing, I think yobit and binance exchange are best for investment currently. 

Investing in good projects will give a good number of profits. There are a lot of legit websites and exchanges are available whereyou can invest in. Binance is one of them. I trade in Binance exchange. And also Yobit exchange also gives the opportunity to invest  or to trade. So there are a lot of others exchanges are also available to do that. 

On 12/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

The best idea is to invest in trading. You have a lot of trusted trading sites and I personally work with Yobit exchange. You can try it out too.

39 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

Investing in good projects will give a good number of profits. There are a lot of legit websites and exchanges are available whereyou can invest in. Binance is one of them. I trade in Binance exchange. And also Yobit exchange also gives the opportunity to invest  or to trade. So there are a lot of others exchanges are also available to do that. 

I usually don't invest in projects because they are similar to a fire that is struggling to keep burning against the wind. The wind refers to all the obstacles and difficulties that threaten the life of a project. Investing in some projects may be good but only after good amount of time has passed since their announcements. For the reasons I mentioned, I prefer to invest in independent coins like bitcoin and ethereum. These coins can exist forever without relying on projects because they already possess the largest amount of investments on the market.

most legit investment sites offer very little profit (something like 5-10% per year), i would suggest you take some time to learn trading it would be more profitable

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 5/21/2020 at 3:44 AM, P A Ashif said:

I can tell you one app which I use.  It's safe and there you can use your crypto for trading purposes. The thing is WAZIRX. It's an Indian which I think is best in it's way. Because in this you can deposit your crypto as well.

Wazirx is an excellent exchange and I think that they accept people outside of India as well. They are also partnered with Binance and basically binance is running this exchange. Kraken, Coinbase and other major exchanges are looking into the possibility of expanding into the Indian market as well. 1,3 Billion people is not something any business has the luxury to overlook.

You can make such investments at many legitm exchanges already.

Such exchanges like Yobit, Coinbase Pro, Binance where there are alot of good reviews that showed you they are trustable, reliable and functional for your investments and profiting from proper trading.

Always remember to enable your security measurements as well such as 2fa, email verification and much on.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You need to look in the right platform where you can make earning into your investment. And you need to be aware on the websites and people who offers you to make investment because some of those are scam. Make sure that the platform you are engaging is legit and trusted by every people in the cryptoworld.

Lots and lots scam project and sites can be seen in the news and in the forum. But rather than going for others you should research well and you should be very vigilant before investing in crypto. Rather than investing in the new coins invest in top ten coins.

I guess binance exchange giving stake option for those users who wants to earn from interest also more exchange giving this feature. If don't want to earn from training then you can invest your money in stake.

there isn't any legit website who provide you high return if you Invest on there platform . this is pretty well if you put your money in yobit investbox for daily basis earning , you can also join staking projects on binance or another platform .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Yobit is the best exchange to get the interest on the coins becasue i already main good profit through yobit investbox and you can also make good profit through this. Crypto market is the great market and so many ways to make profit in it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Scammers are everywhere in the Cryptocurrency world and for that reason we are left with few legit investment site but I will recommend you to make your investment in yobitinvestbox at yobit exchanger where you can be able to earn some percentage of what you invested on the site on daily basis after playing a dice game or rather invest on the likes of ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin so that you will gain good profit in the future when the price rise in the market.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 12/31/2019 at 11:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

First of all,  what investment type you want to invest? Where do you want to invest? Is it on buying and selling cryptocurrencies? trading? gambling? There are a lot of companies that offers you to invest kn them. You can invest on yobit, it is an exchange platform, I guess you know that since you are here. You can trade on binance. But earning good interest isn't always there. You could have interest on stakes. But if you are doing trades, interests are not always assured.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 1

Make an account in yobit and then you need to invest some money like 100$ or 1000$ and buy the great coins like EOS, YODA, LTC, ETH and also more coins on this exchange and hold them becasue in crypto market this is the best opportunity that you make money through this and it is a great exchange.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

Investing is not a easy task because if we invest in a wrong place or a wrong time, our investment may turn into stone and we f.dont want that to happen. You can check the coingecko and coinmarketcap if you can invest in a good coins.

Because of that, we should always invest on those sites that are legitimate. And I do believe that we can always knew, or atleast have some clue when will be the best time to invest. Specially on bitcoin. A lot of us buy bitcoin the time it reached a lower value, holding it, and then selling it when btc's value went up again. Observing and checking the market is always a good practice.