Earn Bitcoins By Playing Games. (Proof of Payment) - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SelimAbi

Earn Bitcoins By Playing Games. (Proof of Payment)

Hello guys, today I will tell you that it is possible to earn bitcoins just by playing games. 1 month ago I downloaded an application I noticed in the Play Store. It's called Bitcoin Blast. In this app, you are watching a 30-second ad before starting each game. After 30 seconds of advertisement, you play the game and earn points. You can also convert these points to bitcoin. I didn't trust the app, but I requested payment and they made my payment the next day. Later, I noticed the same similar applications of the company that made this application. The names of these games that are bling games: Bitcoin Blast, Bitcoin Pop, Bitcoin Food Fight, Bitcoin Blocks, Bitcoin Solitaire.

Every 1,000 points you earn in the game = 1 Satoshi. You can earn 3,000 points from a game. So you get 2-3 satoshi per game for sure.

I'm including my proof of payment and footage from the game here.

Screenshot_2021-03-06-01-41-41-23_729d1dead18b24372d741f6cdf9f57a0.thumb.jpg.d5f7ad3c9d88e2c99862e2cbc6c49313.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-06-14-28-28-06_729d1dead18b24372d741f6cdf9f57a0.thumb.jpg.a0ab9e539956ddf094465ed943627bed.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

On 3/6/2021 at 5:28 PM, SelimAbi said:

Every 1,000 points you earn in the game = 1 Satoshi. You can earn 3,000 points from a game. So you get 2-3 satoshi per game for sure.

Oh, earnings seem to be too small and it may not worth your valuable time and efforts. What about the referral system? Do they allow you to earn the commissions  for inviting your friends. The earning is looking too small so I think minimum payment threshold on this app is also very high. Also, app may contain an aggressive bunch of pup-up ads to generate extra benefits to the developers? 

• Useful or interesting 2

It was a good post but earning satoshi at so small rate seems more like a waste of time .Games takes more time and mostly give less earnings  At the same time you can do much more better at online working sites.

Hello guys, I m new user on this platform. There are many app on the play store . 

I don't know about the play store games. Please inform me about this.  Games takes more time and mostly give less earning .

Yeah biling forums pays for real, and they have more than 3 platforms to earn additional moneys, and the best thing about thus apps are they have very little amounts of minimum withdrawal limit and they all work together,

@SelimAbi The effort is too great and the reward is too small, I think this game only creates a little more excitement for the players through the sts reward, similar to the sharing for you when watching ads during the game.
Compared to the CryptoTalk reward of 200 sts for every good post, I think I'm motivated to spend more time on CryptoTalk ^^

Thanks for your sharing but dear I want to say that it is waste our time because if we try to earn maybe we can earn 100 Satoshi per day by playing games. Here Is not good amount but thanks dear for giving a earning site.

• +4 1

You are right dear i am also playing these games and earning a little amount of Bitcoin from these. Instead of wasting time i preferred to play these games because it is also the source of entertainment and earning little amount of money. 

• +4 1

Wellcome my dear friend this great forum.get bitcoin is not easy process if you can bitcoin then you invest the amount or start mining otherwise you not get bitcoin.If work hard and full focus on dream goal then you succeed on day.Play games and get bitcoin is totally fake. So carefully .Best of luck

• +5 1

On 3/23/2021 at 5:02 PM, Majd said:

If I gain 1$ a day this is good for me. Thank you for sharing these good and useful information with us dear, I am gonna install it and try it.

Accumulating one dollar in 1 day is difficult. I tried to install the app and accumulated 500-600 bitcoins a day with the help of the app.

• +2 1

As there are so many members saying that there is not any reality of earning money from playing games. It is just a waste of time as there is not any application which give truly money from playing games. I advised to the people should have to avoid from this time wasting thing.

I am also looking the same that if it really pays, but it is also very small amount of payment. You said that you have been using it for a month. In this month, you just have earned only 532 Satoshi in a month. If this scenario is correct, then how can you recommend to anyone?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I am also using the app by paying for playing games. And it's a very authentic app that gives you BTC You play the game after the game Watch an ad that withdraws on a weekly basis. 

we can earn some bitcoin and satoshis by playing games and surveys ,but there is lot of apps that calims to earn bitcoins ,they are not paying they are scammers some people waste their times in that apps and surveys

Yes it is true. Last month i dowlnd this app and start the gane after few mints i see a add and after this I recevied the some sotchi btc. Now everyday I play this game and eran the Btc coins and earn the profit.

Thank you for this recommendation, but I see Satoshi's profit rate is very little compared to the time spent earning it, and I think it is more appropriate to use it in other ways to profit.
But I will give it a try, maybe I can earn 1 dollar a day and that is enough for me