Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

in my opinion it's not possible because bitcoin is very small thing right now as compared to other markets like stock market forex market but in my opinion bitcoin can easily touch $200000 at the end of 2030 but not $1 million

I think no because the amount is too big. But it could go around 1 million again. It totally depends on market value.  Anything can be happened. But i will be happy if the price will be increased in 1million in next 10 year. And it will be a great achievement  for crypto world.  

I don't think this number will reach that far, people cannot buy or trade, there will be no demand to buy bitcoin, people will go to another currency, so I exclude that although I know it will increase with the passage of days.

But at the moment Bitcoin coin value is increasing forward rapidly, it is quite possible to reach millions of dollars value.
Sometimes a rarity may reverse the value of the item. If the Bitcoin offer becomes too limited, this may affect the Bitcoin value. Some crypto-lovers may ignore it and choose alternative currencies.

The winning deal could be by 2030. As it started in 2010, it will really rise to an incredible price. So this is the time to buy bitcoin as much as anyone can.

And in some cases, I don't think this is possible, but I also think it could be possible, so I expected 50/50 of me now because Bitcoins hike is very fast and this can cause excessive inflation that could explode in the crypto market, I'm not saying The rise in the price of currencies is a mistake, but it must rise by spending more time.

On the other hand, I don't think this number will arrive, people cannot buy or trade, there will be no demand to buy bitcoin, people will go to another currency, so I rule that out but it will increase a little bit for a large amount of dollars at the end of the year.

I agree with you, price is increasing day by day. Hopefully its touch 1 million one day. The one million goal is possible to reach for bitcoin if the tend of price continue.

De nos jours, alors que l'économie ralentit et que les devises augmentent, en particulier le Bitcoin, il peut atteindre 10 ans

That remains pure expectation
It is true that all indicators indicate the market is recovering and cryptocurrencies have started to rise, but this does not make us sure of the future price of bitcoin.

Hmmm...well I believe nothing is impossible but I must say that this one is impossible but, what can I say we can only wait and see. But if you ask me I would say compared to the current btc rate that it is impossible.

That's really a huge amount and I think that's impossible to happen because if that thing happen many people will become millionaire in instant which may affect or it will have a big impact in the value of bitcoin in the coming years after 2030.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is unlikely but not impossible. If our current situation remains with the pandemic still going around the world it is less likely to reach that amount. Atmost it would be around $200,000. But who knows? We really don't know what will happen in the future. 

Until 2022 sure the circulating Bitcoin would be increased more than 18M so the total market would be even better than 18 trillion which is complete a big deal for a market. And i don't think it's happening in 2022 as the 1M hit for btc is completely insane. But it's Crypto so we can't say for sure. Let's wait snd hope for pump.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't think this will happen because 1 Million $ is a lot of money and 10 years are not enough to push bitcoins to that price! Maybe it can reach to 100K but not 1 M at that time.

I think the rise of Bitcoin does not depend on increasing its demand from small traffickers. It needs the support of the economies of the major countries and unfortunately it is not among its priorities. We do not deny that we all expect the rise of Bitcoin, but it is an exaggeration to say that it will reach one million dollars

You can't guess. It seems to me that the best thing is if it is alive, so its price can stay in the region of 10-20 thousand, and do not forget about the future halving in 2024, which can contribute to a big take-off!

Bitcoin will surely reach $ 1 million in 10 years, and even if it does not reach $ 1 million in 10 years, the $ 1 million will definitely arrive.

Bitcoin will surely reach $ 1 million in 10 years, and even if it does not reach $ 1 million in 10 years, the $ 1 million will definitely arrive.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Well this sounds complicated and I will say that this could be impossible mates, bitcoin is currently reading $12,000 in the year 2020 so i don't think bitcoin can perform a miracle and jump to $1,000,000 in terms of market value but hopefully bitcoin may reach $50,000 base on the analysis i recently made.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we don't have to wait a full decade but I think it will be a million dollars within the 5 years because it is cryptocurrency we can't predict the correct price. It's just analysis. But as the rate of people investing in the cryptocurrency the price will be very high due to more demand.

BetFury                                                   

Though it's possible but it will be too difficult for that to happen at estimated years mentioned above. Because BTC and the whole Crypto world it's still at the age of discovery, still realising it potential of dominating the world as alternative means of making global transactions anonymously.

• +3 1

To all friends of the forum I have to say that this is actually very possible to happen. It is 10 years away from now but the price of 1 million dollars is achievable for Bitcoin and not a dream.

Bitcoin is valued now $11.000 and tell me how many you know that owns any. Imagine half of the people you know buy $1000 in Bitcoin. This will be the actual adoption. 

• +1 1

1 million USD per coin , This is really a huge amount I never accept these amount by bitcoin . this is really hard to predict price for bitcoin till end of 2030 , but I sure bitcoin is continues on pumping mode when bitcoin whole bitcoin is Minned .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/16/2020 at 3:47 PM, Tunuu said:

I don't think this will happen because 1 Million $ is a lot of money and 10 years are not enough to push bitcoins to that price! Maybe it can reach to 100K but not 1 M at that time.

Normally, bitcoin price can get to $1 million, but t needs certain marketcap to reach such price. Bitcoin will need a marketcap of $10 billion or more to reach a price of I million. This can happen, but it will take time. 

Bitcoin is a good coin and i hope that it will touch the 1 million price becasue this is the world future and i hope that soon in all over the world crypto business is going to be legal and peoples will use the all those coins which are old and good like BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day and that doesn't mean that it can reach 1 million dollars in the next coming 10 years. I will like us to look into it and situation bitcoin has been since the creation on the coins, bitcoin has been battling with the government since then and nothing changed so for that I think it will be difficult for bitcoin to reach 1 million dollars because it is currently reading $11,000 not even up to a hundred dollar which is too far from such stated amount.

• +1 1

Soon Bitcoin is going to be high so much in the future and i hope that soon the BTC is going to touch the 1 million dollar in short time becasue crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world. Crypto is the best business in the world and this is the future.

BetFury                                                   

Everything is possible in this crypto world, Bitcoin had less value than 1 US dollars in the past and it has made x11000 times value. If bitcoin is recognized as the only cryptocurrency for all purposes plus mass adoption then the price can be that. For now, let's not expect too much for bitcoin so we will not be broke if something bad happen along the road.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH