Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

Long-term investments are good for investing in Bitcoin, but it is very difficult to give accurate information on how many dollars Bitcoin will reach. However, if you analyze the market well, you can understand the difference in price. Bitcoin can reach 1 million in ten years No one knows the exact date.

One million dollars per bitcoin is a fictional price, currently there is no strong liquidity in the market, if we want to bring the price of bitcoin to $ 100,000 we will need trillions of dollars.

I think so, because there are fewer and fewer coins in circulation, the price of bitcoin can start to rise as soon as there are very few coins left in the market.

Till 2022 bitcoin price can't goes to one million dollars because it's currently price is under 10k usd then how positive thoughts we made but maximums can goes to 30k to 45k USD and if down fall scenarios then we think about ten k to fifteen k.

Yes, I believe that it can be happened because in a very short span of time we have seen heavy development . In the field of cryptocurrency bitcoin is the most used one. So there is no doubt that It could happen.

Many experts predict that bitcoin price cross 1 million dollars within 10 years but it is just a prediction it will be true or not if it's going to true then bitcoin holder going to be reach. I'm also waiting for right moment. 

I don`t think that bitcoin can reach such price but it will be very valuable and its price can be like 100.000$ because there are a lot of factors which can let price reach such level 

In ten years, the price of bitcoin could rise, but I don't think it will reach a million dollars, perhaps it will reach 75,000 dollars, no more.

I don't think bitcoin can reach millions years from now but nothing is impossible mayb it might when we run out of bitcoin to mine before that time.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:24 PM, Heroshema said:

Yes it can but not in 2030 .. I think the next years will reach this number or liss than it .. some people say that the BTC will reach 400k dollar in 2050

I agree with you bitcoin can absolutely reach at $1 million level but no one knows when but we should not expect that big amount it will be fine that if we think of bitcoin to reach $50000 at the end of 2025 

On 5/5/2020 at 11:25 AM, jamesvince said:

Till 2022 bitcoin price can't goes to one million dollars because it's currently price is under 10k usd then how positive thoughts we made but maximums can goes to 30k to 45k USD and if down fall scenarios then we think about ten k to fifteen k.

Bitcoin has a chance to grow a lot. I remember that in the past noone believed it can reach $1000. There were people calling it a bubble when it was priced at $100 and even at $10. It's value comes from demand. If it offers a utility then it will be bought no matter the price. 

Its sounds like high expectation. But its true the price will rise but not as much as you expect.

21000 Billion USD tolal market cap !!

If bitcoin reach $1000000, The Total market cap is $21000 Billion. Honestly, I can't believe that. But, Nothing impossible in cryptocurrency market. 

Let's see what happens in 10 years.

I don’t know anything about people building their conclusions and expectations. I see that it is a bit exaggerated, but there will definitely be a rise in the value of bitcoin in the coming years.

yes.i think it is not impossible....as the price of bitcoin is unstable....so the value of it can be increased or decreased...it depends on the markrt condition.....as bitcoin is most profitable in trading....all the traders prefers to trade with btc....so the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day...so,i think btc can cross 1 millions dollars in coming 10 years.....

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Not in 10 years it will touch almost in just 5 years if the BTC is legal in all over the world becasue so  many peoples are waiting for it and then they invest their huge money in this great business and then it make a great bull and the crypto market touch the sky at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, Nezar said:

Frankly, the price of the cryptocurrency market cannot be expected by anyone and I think it is very difficult for the currency to reach a million dollars

I agree I think the highest possible price of bitcoin that may happen in the near future is only double of the current price now.

That's why it's very impossible for it to reach up to 1 million dollars. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Personally there is a chance that it could reach that market cap. However, I believe those youtubers or influencers that you are following are just being excited, resulting that they became hyped. One-million-dollar value of bitcoin that they predicted in the next 10 years, is exaggerated. As what we can observe today, bitcoin is so stable to a certain mark. If it increase, it does not increased heavily. 

Do not always what those vloggers saying. A lot of them made thrir viewers hyped because of the talkings that they do. Always better to follow your knowledge, study. 

Edited by Strygwyr

I don't think anyone can say it right. Because crypto currency price keeps increasing and decreasing all the time. Yes, but at the moment the value of bitcoin is the highest and its use is so much that it means that the price of bitcoin will increase a lot in the next 10 years, but no one can say for sure whether it will reach 1 million dollars. It can only be assumed that the value of bitcoin will increase a lot but saying 1 million becomes a little more. We don't know exactly how much bitcoin will be worth in the next 10 years, but if it's 1 million, it's a big deal. I am a bitcoin lover and I will be very happy.

I would like to know more information about IT Percy I want to make money through crypto Everyone enjoys many benefits I and Samar want to know more information My first earnings from here, I learned a lot about it  really great.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Strygwyr said:

Personally there is a chance that it could reach that market cap.

I do not think so, bitcoin will worth trillion of a dollar before it can worth such amount, it will worth over $10 trillion dollars. Did you think that could be possible in the next 10 years? Absolutely not going to be possible. 

We will definitely have Bitcoin lagging behind 1 million in 10 years And if it's not 1 million in 10 years But you can understand it I hope 1I can iron 1 million in 10 years

On 12/31/2019 at 7:08 PM, Kazi Mazharul Hoque said:

This is very possible bitcoin can reach 1 million dollars in 2030 but my personal opinion in 2030 bitcoin worth will be 10 million dollars.    

I think that is unlikely if the current situation in the world continues from fighting the field in general and not adopting it, Bitcoin will increase slowly in this way.

Well it was quiet possible it will reach those mile stones well it full depends upon demands of the btc how much growth and supply of the market will rise in upcoming times 

It is not possible, it will take a lot of time before bitcoin can get to $1 million. It depends on the rate of adoption, if people in the world will like to hold bitcoin, its price will be increasing until it gets to such good price.