Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

This is very challenging figure which can happen because in next few years we are going to have some very good demand of bitcoin and supply will be not as its need so this figure is touchable for bitcoin even many good analysts and pundits already saying bitcoin can touch this figure in 2025 because in near future we are going to have some good change of policies in many countries for this.

it is believed that bitcoin will reach this figure, this value of 1 million, but only when it starts to run low, when it will no longer be mineable, that is in 2100...

Rocket science is complex but it is not complex than predicting the future price of Bitcoin especially after ten years. There will be losers always but always use your own diligence.

It's really hard to say exact answer of this question. But I can  guess from the price history of bitcoin that it can be reached at $1 million in the 2030. We can invest on it.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Ten years is not that long and 1 million dollars per bitcoin is a very long journey to achieve in which we need a lot of demand in order to achieve this price. Frankly speaking, 1 million dollars for ten years is not enough to achieve this goal especially that there are plenty of currencies that are present. Meaning the investment will be divided. 

This is really unpredictable question as Bitcoin nature is unpredictable because most of analysts already saying this can reach on very good rise but still few rumours about this in market but if we check all his history and demand then we can say this is possible because in near future this is going to be more open for many new investors and going to have big changes in policies in different countries.

sometimes people predict too much with fantastic prices. Well, you can say it's just guessing. but, I think that the price of bitcoin will never reach $ 1 million for 1 bitcoin. it will clearly damage the world economy.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

There are still possibilities, but I don’t think there are any reasons that might cause them to rise at a slow pace. Suspicious activities like drug and arms trade
But we cannot stand on the bitcoin currency alone which may rise, there is an eth coin that can reach 200k or ltc and it can disappear and the last one we do not want to think about because it is with a nightmare haha
And all that remains is just an opinion

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I really don't see it possible. Since according to the growth that leads should not be able. Even so, it is not convenient for a currency to be worth so much because it will become somewhat unattainable and people will stop using it as a payment method.

It could be dangerous if a Bitcoin what a million dollars in 2030 because it will divert all paper money and causes inflation from economic points of view

You imagine Bitcoin to arrive dollar 1 huge number of on a, including in cases where it won't drop by dollar 1 huge number of on a, it will be anticipated to obtain dollar seventy huge number of. it is an important perfect to be realized and even allow many of us to create together as a result of lower-income.

Well, I guess its too much for bitcoin to reach in just 10 years and maybe there will be a posibility that it will not reach until the whole world and all the countries will use and adapt to crypto currency and bitcoin especially.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

What are your opinions?

Nothing is impossible for bitcoin. Because bitcoin has limited supply. No one can generate extra coin. And if we see it's mass adoption, it will cross the price easily.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yah there has some possibilities of reaching the mentioned level within 2030 as the world is continuously growing and developing to the highest apex.

It seems to me that bitcoin what as known as the virtual coin can reach or even cross 1 million dollars in 10 years. After making up to 1 million I will take apart from making money in real  and getting engaged into that

Well, maybe. I won't say bitcoin reaching the $1M is impossible. If someone had told me it will reach $10k in 2011, I would've argued with all facts. Only time will tell if this is just a mere dream or not, but I do believe it can.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I dont think that would be possible! $.1000,000 thats a very large price. 10 years are not that many to make bitcoin reach that amount. Maybe in 2050 bitcoin can reach at least half of that amount but not in 2030. 

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin has expanded day by day means that after ten years Bitcoin could be one million, that is, in 2030 we can see that Bitcoin has become one million because we are now seeing how expensive Bitcoin has become after ten years. 

Come on 1 million is very unrealistic. But as per many of analyst the BTC can hit the 50K mark very soon. and that's a bit possiable. in the new future. 

Due to the total number of issued coins and coins that are in circulation in my opinion the price of 1 million dollars is not possible

We all know that cryptocurrencies are on the rise and will surely rise further in the future, but it is impossible to reach $ 1 million by the year 2030, but it may reach $ 100,000..

• Useful or interesting 1

It is possible but doubly it will happen. Be cautious about the fantastic predictions and never rely on the third-party predictions. The BTC has potential to hit $100000 but not 1000000 USD.

In Bitcoin market, everything is possible so you asking if Bitcoin can reach 1million in 2030 the answer would be yes it is possible but it is also possible that it will become worthless.   We never know what will happen on the future so all we need to do is wait for it to unfold then we'll know if it will reach 1m USD or not.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.