Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

No it will not be possible that amount of money to be reach is so high that bitcoin can not be able to attained it.

Nothing is impossible in this industry. But don't keep you hopes high since we need to find investors that is willing to buy our bitcoin for that amount. Until then it will remain a market driven economy

spacer.png

It is possible. Cause the future is always unpredictable. And nobody know what happens next. The bitcoin could get another halving which will take it to the millions. 

Maybe, we don't know, the world of cryptology is very large, and anything can happen between now and that year.

I can't tell mush but the last Bitcoin hits a high rate was at 10years back but it later came down, the fact of Bitcoin to reach 100k dollars no one can tell much of it.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

It is also Impossible in 2120. Cause it cannot got too high.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:25 PM, Kventin said:

I believe in cryptocurrency and that this project has a very great future. But I try to be realistic. It seems to me that Bitcoin will not be able to reach such a high price.

That should be the mindset of every realistic person, because $1 million per Bitcoin isn't neither here or there and would entail a whole of seemingly impossible things for that to come through. I would rather not pray for that because losing a coin would be a very painful experience for anyone.

No one of us know the future, but not impossible to the bitcoin that up to this price because he rose from the price of 0.01 $ to 20000 $ through 9 years so everything is possible.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Yes surely according to some youtubers, twitter user and some bitcoin experts you can easily reach 1 million dollar figures in 10 years or a decade. There are many chances that you can reach before 10 years only. Your alertness and target will take to your goal.

Possible yes because it already breaking all records and it's increasing margin in terms of pricing of going high and high day after day. But still million dollar is not a small amount so if bitcoin could not be able to reach that price in 2030 there will be nothing to surprise but still i think it will reach there.

Yes it can but not in 2030 .. I think the next years will reach this number or liss than it .. some people say that the BTC will reach 400k dollar in 2050

As we study the graph it is then possible that bitcoin will reach to 1 million dollars in the next 10 years. The price could dump is well but we know the price is gradually increasing and getting people attention as well

Yes, bitcoin will be reach one million in  ten years.it depends upon your work and your struggle.it is possible to achieve your dreams or goals in 2030.

According to crypto market supplies right now, I think that is not possible for bitcoin to achieve that  goal in less than 10 years, it needs huge number  market exchangers or relativly more money. 

You say btc price one hundred thousand in ten years. Not possible because from ten years btc from 0.1$ to 9700$ and may it goes to 35000$ to 50000$ only in ten years. Not more then it. So don't think unreliable dreams. 

If the bitcoin can be stable in currency market for more few years having a number of trusted users, then it can reach upto its maximum price than it is now. 

Since 2010 bitcoin has been multiplying its go from a couple of dollars to 19 k in 2017 so for looking to the chart its possible and that enough for me. 

Wow that was enormous, how I wish it will arrive at that high,it will be a fantasy worked out and help numerous individuals to raise from neediness.this will be great change for crypto currency

1 hour ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend,
In fact, everything is possible in terms of the rise in Bitcoin to a million dollars is talked about by many companies and investment owners, and it seems that this goal is very possible to reach.

There is only one way for bitcoin to reach million dollars value. If large corporations buy at least 80% of the whole bitcoins in circulation and lock capitalization in their wallets. If they play the role of big whales for a few years, they can increase bitcoin price heavily and in this case maybe million dollars value could be possible but even halving can't multiply bitcoin value by 100x until 2030. The multiplication of value happens much slower when bitcoin price is already high.

Perhaps it is possible that it reaches such a high value, considering that living in the world every day is more expensive would not surprise me if it reached that amount

Yes could be possible because the btc price is increased 13000000% in the last 10 years which is a huge percentage. In the next 10 years the price could touch 1M$ 

Hello friend 

You are right, because bitcoin goes up and down.and even a one million can reach two million.so trusting you bitcoin will definitely go up, and it will definitely show your feat

I feel sure everything is promising in crypto world and no one be able to presume what will be the complete time high-level for Bitcoin in future which will be predicted similar by key after that decade will bring for us.

In crypto no one can perdict anything.In this world anything can happen. In 2030  btc reach 1million dollars may be possible .Anytime anything can happen in this world .

My dear, you are just joking. Do you know what is 1million dollars. My prayers is for Bitcoin to cross like $30,000. But no opinion is left out.