Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

Nope I don't think that.Because one million dollars is a very big amount.It's very difficult for the bitcoin to reach at this point.

It is very possible for Bitcoin to get to $1million before 2030. It all about adoption and usage. It is only 21 million Bitcoin that will ever be available which is very small for 7billion world population. The more people gets to use become the more it price goes up.

I think Bitcoin maybe 1 million dollar in the years of 2030. because they all the peoples are taking interest in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency so that's why it the the worth of the cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin may be achieved the 1 million worth

I don't think that is possible, but I also think that can be possible so it's a 50/50 prediction From me right now because the way of Bitcoins rising prices is too much fast and this can cause and hyper inflation which can explode the cryptocurrency market, I am not telling that 88 coins price rising is wrong but it should be Rising by spending more time

Ten years it might be what you think it is because ten years is enough to make it a target and I think after two years it might double.

1 hour ago, Maximumheight said:

It is very possible for Bitcoin to get to $1million before 2030. It all about adoption and usage. It is only 21 million Bitcoin that will ever be available which is very small for 7billion world population. The more people gets to use become the more it price goes up.

If bitcoin moves forward with the same speed like today, it is quite possible that it reaches million dollars value but if big periods of break happens during its movement, it is hard to think about these sky high numbers. Sometimes Scarcity may do the opposite to an item's value. If bitcoin's supply becomes extremely limited, some crypto fans may ignore it and go for altcoins. This scenario can affect bitcoin's value negatively because scarcity without popularity will lead to failure. All of these are just assumptions and predicting what will happen ten years later is out of question.

it's not possible for bitcoin to reach 1 million after 10 years maybe it will reach 100k but it's hard to get to 1 million after 10 years 

On 12/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

With my cheap predictions we should be back on the bear market by then. I am thinking there will be longer cycles on that and this cycle might not yet bring btc to 1m. It will come but it will take time.

9 hours ago, habib388 said:

Well, this is a very long time that no one can expect what will happen during it. I think it will increase significantly, but it is difficult to reach the very large amount.

Yes, and I also expect what you expect, and I expect the price to rise

My opinion Bitcoin may be able to reach a price of 1 million dollars in the next ten years, if bitcoin is increasingly used by the wider community and get Regulations from countries in the world, reaching a price of 1 million dollars will be very easily realized.

• +1 1

Firstly, those content creators just say these talkies easily in order to make their contents interesting.  Bitcoin may reach 1 million usd in value but it will not be possible in only 10 years in my opinion

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

if we analyzing the past performance of the crypto market and itself bitcoin then we can say anything is possible btc can beyond 1 million USD in on year or only remains few thousands USD. 

Come 2030 I will not get surprise if it does hit 1million cos theris so much dramatic in bitcoin price since its intro in 2009..it's just my opinion but I don't suggest it will .

No never thought so. The market don't have such a potential & this would never happen as it will make many financial indifferences.

• Useful or interesting 1

1. investing.com - Digital currencies have come a long way since Bitcoin first appeared on the scene and used to buy pizza. In 2017, the crypto industry moved to the higher level with the rise in the prices of digital currencies, especially in December, when bitcoin reached its highest levels, amounting to nearly $ 20,000.

With the popularity of digital currencies spread, governments began interacting with this industry, for example the United States of America, the United Kingdom and Australia accepted digital currencies, and it is expected that other countries in the future will take the same step such as Mexico, Thailand and South Africa, to begin widespread adoption at the level of Global for this industry.

And since the future of digital currencies is always a matter of controversy and outlook, here are five impressive expectations about the future of these assets in the next decade:

Firstly everyone will start using cryptocurrencies:
    Although about ten years have passed since the advent of digital currencies, some people are still unaware of the industry, and are satisfied with the traditional methods of financial transactions. But in the future, companies will start using digital currencies as a method of payment for their services, intermediation services will be canceled and costs will be reduced to make their services cheaper for consumers.

Second, the increase in the price of Bitcoin to 1 million dollars

Famous businessman John McAfee predicted that bitcoin will reach $ 1 million by the end of 2020, and he believes that digital currencies are the most reliable currency. Once Bitcoin dominates the global economy, demand for it will rise and the dollar will not be required.

Third, digital currencies will replace traditional paper currencies:
    American businessman Tim Draper believes that traditional fiat currencies will disappear as people begin to use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum in their daily lives, and the main reason for this is people believe that cryptocurrencies are reliable stores of value away from geographical boundaries and political problems.

Fourth, government agencies adopt blockchain technology:

Currently, government agencies maintain a separate database, which is a very laborious and laborious process, but with the blockchain technology pictured in the picture, the distributed ledger can provide efficient data management and simplify this process. During the next ten years, it can be expected that government agencies will use digital currencies to manage the country's cash flow, which was already done by the Estonian government, which used blockchain technology to store citizens' credentials.

Fifth, digital currencies will merge with the Internet of Things:
    Since the Internet of Things already exists, its association with the crypto industry can create a wonderful future for the world of technology. According to the latest IDC report, the blockchain technology will soon cooperate with the Internet of Things. The primary goal of this merger is to provide a secure and scalable framework for Internet of Things devices, and to give digital currencies the stability needed to make small investments in smart devices in an effective manner.

• -4 1

I think this is very hard ! but if the dollar price has droped and the price of bitcoin has increased maybe that will happen ! nothing impossible ! 

We do not deny that we all expect Bitcoin to rise, but saying that it will reach one million dollars is exaggerated. The rise of Bitcoin to these limits does not depend on increasing the demand for it from small traffickers. It needs the support of the economies of the major countries and is unfortunately not among its priorities.

I don't want to say that it's possible, because it can also not possible. It's ten years from now, for God's sake. We don't know until we see it in the next ten years. So, let's just wait and see and hope that it will come true in the next ten years or not. Or at least bitcoin to reach $100,000 is already great I think, that is if that even possible

The next 10 years are hard to say, but $ 1 million is hard to come by. It is not easy. Now bitcoin is 9000 $. So to reach 1 million dollars is very far. But it is not impossible.

After the last halving we may say our opinion more clearly but now i don't thing that will happen that soon. good luck with collecting the satoshi...

• Useful or interesting 1

I think bitcoin will be difficult to penetrate the price of 1 million dollars in 10 years, because I'm also not sure bitcoin will penetrate $ 20k this year. Why ? my reason is because I have not found news that truly supports it

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

24 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

After the last halving we may say our opinion more clearly but now i don't thing that will happen that soon. good luck with collecting the satoshi...

Yes of course the halving may not give that price that all trader want and may bitcoin not be that important that we want time will prove the ideas...