Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

Bitcoin prices fluctuate daily. But I am hopeful that Bitcoin will touch $ 1 million in the next 10 years. Because many are working with Bitcoin and the demand for it is increasing in the world market.

Wow,that was too much.but who knows,i hope it will.

Anyways price in bitcoin depends on one of so many factors,the demands of people,if mass adoption happens all over the world,well,its not impossible we are living in a digital ages now,and bitcoin is the product of that.

Edited by Ms.o
  • +2 1

Although Bitcoin will increase its value over a long time, I do not think the value of bitcoin will rise so high that it reaches $ 1 million.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:25 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

The hardest job in the world is to predict the price of crypto coins. There price changes every second. Usually  bitcoin is used and transmitted daily. So it price may ho up rapidly in future as well as its price may vo down in future.

I think this is really impossible for bitcoin to reach 1 million dollars in the year of 2030, because we can notice that bitcoin is having a difficulty in rising continuously, also it is hard for it to stay above 8000 dollars. A million dollar is a really huge amount so i think it is really impossible for bitcoin to reach that or even the half of it.

That was to big and i think even with 10 years span bitcoin still have a small chance to reach $1 Mio/Bitcoin, Let's expect more realistic price like $30k-$50k for next 10 years, Indeed crypto market was unpredictable but that was so far the most realistic prediction from my view.

That is literally 10 years later and we know it could reach by far as 20k usd above by this year but claiming it would hit a million dollar mark is pretty hard to happen maybe for the next 50 years or more. 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

On my opinion, it wouldn't be possible for Bitcoin to reach a million dollars in just 10 years. Maybe for more than 100 years it would be possible.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Bitcoin could be a million dollars within ten years of 2030. If it reaches one million dollars then we can make a lot more money and we always want to.

In my opinion, well it is hard to predict the price of bitcoin 10 years, but there is possibility that will happen, because you know bitcoin can make miracle. It can reach the highest price. Just hold bitcoin for long term investment if you believe bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure that's is possible for the next ten years, so that's is the good time for us to own more than 10 bitcoins if we can afford to owning them

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The reach of bitcoin to 1 million will depend on various feature such as demand, supply and use as currency in day today life. If the acceptance of bitcoin around the globe will increase and every body has reach over it then surely bitcoin will hit 1 million.

Not possible to reach this level by 2030. First of all, as we observe the uptrends - with each cycle the price gains are lower as speaking of percentage. Second - we have many psychological barriers which have to be tested gradually (just to mention $50k, $100k, $200k, $500k - just to mention first crucial ones). Thirdly - in such case any transfer of BTC in the blockchain would be expensive, and buying 1 satoshi would be way too expensive for many BTC users. Not to mention, that there would be need to introduce smaller parts of 1 btc than currently smallest satoshi

Yes we can say that the price of bitcoins goes up and touch the 1 million dollers in 2030, because the full quantity mined and all countries accepted its worth and its demand arise all sectors and every market is best for bitcoins in this way we say that the price touch and cross the 1 million.

Sure that's will be possible if there will have at least 3,000,000,000 users that's are owning the bitcoin so that's there will be lack of bitcoins 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I'm hoping btc can reach that price but we can't predict what can happen to the price of bitcoin as times passes by, it is volatile and there are so many things can happen as it continue to be alive. 

no one million is a great amount of money i think crypto world is not ready and wont be ready for that price.i believe that btc price will increase soon but i dont wanna be a day dreamer i guess in 2030 price would be about 30000 or 40000 dollars.

I think this is quiet possible for bitcoin to reach a million dollars per coin in 2030, bitcoin started out just a couple of cents, now just over 10 years it is worth thousands of dollars, so that mark is not impossible for bitcoin to reach.

On 31.12.2019 at 22:40, Maxtron73 said:

What are your opinions?

It seems to me that the more they talk about it, the less likely it is to happen. wealth loves silence when everyone loses hope growth will happen.

I think bitcoin will only break this mark if its mining runs out and fewer and fewer people own it (sell it when the price rises sharply in the first week)

Edited by MCSGlegend

maybe, if bitcoin supply is still available in the market and maybe in that year the supply is very little and the price will be higher.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

What are your opinions?

It is a bitcoin's history that it dumps to lowest level and up til all time high, but it is increasing gradually. Every year we are seeing increased price and the low level is up from last. In next 10 years crypto market will truns trillion dollar market.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

i think in yhis tine it's not a big deal. it's the high time to incrase online business. now people interested in bitcoin. bitcoin demand increase day by day.so i think after 10years bitcoin will be 1 million dollars. 

Well mate, here nothing is impossible in crypto world so for next 10 years maybe we will see bitcoin price very expensive but i think it is very hard for any coin to touch 1 million in next ten years ...