Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

On 12/31/2019 at 10:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

Honestly. If it is allowed to continue its mission and absorb all the money from around the world and become a global reserve currency, I think it can reach a million in the next 15 years.

Ten years, Although it's now nine years as at the time of writing these is a very long-term, but a million dollars is absolutely too ambiguous in 10years. 

Today it is difficult to predict these things, it can be 1 million as it can be worth 50k dollars, it is something that we cannot know if it is true that the btc will always increase considerably, but nevertheless it is very difficult to know exactly this varies depending on what happens in the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Perhaps its price in 2030 will be $ 1 and maybe $ 10 million. No one can answer and predict for more than a month or a year as a maximum ...
The world is in constant change, markets, and economies, the existing data may disappear tomorrow and other data will come. We may witness new ideas and advanced inventions more than cryptocurrency technologies, and perhaps Bitcoin may really become the diamond of the future.

Bitcoins are using worldwide and has a large scope and the chances of their increasing are more but the time you mention of 10 years is more and in my views bitcoins will reach this level soon because the administration team solved many problems regarding to the withdrawal. 

This is a tough goal, and I'm not sure that 10 years will be enough for Bitcoin to grow so much.  Obviously the price of Bitcoin should be multiplied by more than 700. There was no difficulty in doing this in 2009-2012, but now it is even tougher towards $ 7200.  The more people are aware of it, the more traders and investors are in the bitcoin market and it is not so easy.  Probably 20 years from now. Think yes because crypto is evolving a lot and many newcomers are joining the field and crypto is gaining more usability so I think bitcoin has huge potential and no one can predict bitcoin price in next 10 years. Thanks  .

On 1/20/2021 at 5:14 PM, maarcoferrer said:

In the long run, this may be yes or no. Because you literally can't correctly speculate on the rises that Bitcoin will give, we must see how it will move this year and the next and how it will stay. It has targets below 20 thousand, so setbacks will be important to know what movements it can make in the future.

But we never can tell, prediction is meant to set future for the value of the coins and checking the range of time he gave in the post, 2030 is still long time and the value predicted may be reach before then comparing the Swift rise of Bitcoin from ten years ago and now, so think about it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As you know there is a digital system all over the world. And this system making progress on daily basis. 

You can see in every organization and every field there is working with the help of digital system and machine.

In future, this platform has more familiar than now and more than people will join this platform for their side work. 

Undoubtedly, the btc can reach this figure in 10 years, because the btc is more popular every day and being this super solid cryptocurrency and calls every day more users and new investors, on the other hand it is difficult to predict the exact price as that price it is a possibility it is also possible that it may cost much less or in any case much more.

• +1 1

I would not be surprised at all if bitcoin achieved the goal of one million dollars, it is incredible and it seems impossible but who would have thought 10 years ago that the btc would cost $ 41k? And this year I achieved that figure and many think that by the end of this year it will reach 100k, so I do not assure you that it will be in 10 years, because we do not know, but if there are real possibilities that the price of btc one day will be 1 a million dollars.

Yes, there is a possibility that the value of bitcoin can reach a million of dollars. But we did not know if when this value will reach because as of the current ATH of bitcoin was $42 thousand dollars. I wish that your prediction will happen in 2030 because many crypto users will benefit on that prediction.  

• +2 1

Mate if we see that the bitcoin popularity becoming more and more with the passing days and I think that it will surely raise at $1 millions and this will be a very good opportunity for people and also this will be a great victory of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

In the next ten years, the price of bitcoin will increase a lot because if the demand is high, its price will also increase.I hope that maybe in 2030 the bitcoin price will reach one million dollars which will recover all our losses.

Yes dear it can. I am very sure that after ten years it will reaches to $1million.because it is becoming popular day by day and become diamond of the futures.its price also increase as time passes.

A million dollars is a big and relatively distant number. During the year 2020, the price of Bitcoin rose by nearly 600% and its price became about  32,000$, so in my opinion in 2022, the price of Bitcoin will penetrate the 60,000$ barrier, and its next target after it is  100,000$, but by 2030 it is a long period and many changes will be witnessed.

As we all know that in the last few years the bitcoin prices fall very much and now it is making itself stable. The price of bitcoin is always flactuate so we cannot say anything about it in the coming 10 years its price will reach one million  dollars. No one can predict its price. It may increase  from 1 million  dollars  in coming  10 years  and may be decrease  from this.

• +3 1

There is nothing impossible, even if bitcoin do not reach $1 million in ten years, it is certain that 20 years will not pass before bitcoin will reach $1 millions or even more. Bitcoin is still at it's early age, let us expect more progress. 

Hi my dear. Yeah, This could change the life of many people around the world who believe in bitcoin during the early time. Having a desire in the future and implementing it in social media will be a positive news that will encourage all investors to stay afloat 

In the long term, bitcoin can reach prices that we do not consider possible today, however, the factor that today the dollar has a value must be taken into account, but in 10 years that value may be higher or lower, so the price In usd it is not important, the important one is in euros.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

In just a small time the Bitcoin will hit the $1 million and so many peoples will know that when the market is legal in all over the world at that time we see that the BTC coin go high so much and that time may be it cross the $1 million.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, i also think, bitcoin will reach 1 million dollars in ten years.you know that, Many people is coming in this forum.beacuse there are a lot of benefit in this forum.

I don't think it will go that I'm even after 10 or 20 or 50 years because if the price will go that high no one will be using it then that is why I think so

The current increase in Bitcoin's value tells us that it could reach  1 million $ in 2030 or more. I think everyone here will be happy and optimistic.

If you look at the the price of the Bitcoin at this time in the market you can analyse that the price of the Bitcoin will be cross 1 million in next 4 to 5 years and one thing more I want to tell you that I hope so that in 2030 e the price will easily cross the 1 million dollar

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I expect a very large rise in the Bitcoin currency in the coming years, a great rise through which these currencies will gain great and wide fame all over the world with all strength and confidence.