Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jontalk

Bitcoin is a dream??

Bitcoin now become a reality it's not a dream .You can earn free BTC though this forum easily .You can convert your dream into reality through this forum .Keep working with patience .9 years work is equal to 1 BTC .

On 3/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, jontalk said:

Hello everyone!

I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

yes, it's true.

We will work on longer terms to get more profit by investing in the right coin.

And it allowed all of us to be more effective by sharing our thoughts.

So, If you want to be succeful in your life.

You have to be more consistent in your work.

You are right in this sense dude, but not only the bitcoin rather the whole cryptocurrency is a blessing and has become a dream for so many people around the world, as it's has really helped so many people around world in different ways, thank you so much.

Bitcoin has brought a lot of happiness to everyone, especially investors and businessmen because it enjoys the freedom to move money and not determine the capital, which provides a great opportunity for investors to seize opportunities and remove the obstacles they were facing.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend earning of the bitcoin is a source of happiness and joy for me because this is biggest cryptocyrrency of the world and everyone want to get the bitcoin. We also can fulfill our dreams if we have a bitcoin and a lot of people become successful and milinare due to the bitcoin.

You can get Bitcoin by working on this forum, it seems very difficult and maybe impossible, but it is actually possible, it takes a lot of time and I think almost 9 years of hard work,  Perhaps some people do not see it as worth the effort, but by obtaining bitcoin during all this period, and after 9 years the price of Bitcoin will be very high and more than we think.

Dear friend, yes, Bitcoin is like a dream for all members, as it is a rare and difficult currency to obtain that needs a lot of effort and hardship, as it does not come for free, but rather is the fruit of effort and tender.

Indeed, Bitcoin is like a fantasy where many people's dreams have been fulfilled
For me, I am one of the people who enjoy working in the cryptocurrency field and I find pleasure in learning and gaining experience.

• +2 1

Hello .This is true, many people who trusted Bitcoin in the beginning now they have made a lot of money, and that is because of their belief in this currency, I also think that they have known that these currencies will facilitate the transfer of money and that it will be safe, so they put their trust. Bitcoin has brought happiness to many people here, and thanks to this platform, I will really be able to manage my money well, in addition to that I really enjoy the time I spend here.

You are right, my friend. In fact, there are many people who believed in the Bitcoin work at the beginning, and today they are rich, as its price was less than one dollar and today its price exceeds 52 thousand dollars, and owning this currency has become a dream that everyone wishes. Today you can bet on a new currency that may make you from Rich people after a number of years have passed

Yes, there are many people who worked on a currency by forming and got many profits. You just have to collect information and a few experiences in order to be able to work within the world of trading and investment and you can reap profits from it, but experience must be present before risk in order not to lose your money and thanks

• +2 1

Yes.  Bitcoin is a dream. Because using this bitcoin can make a lot of money.  Everyone does a lot of work for bitcoin these days.  But I am very happy to work in this forum.  Because I can earn money sitting at home by working for a short time.

Well my friend ,  Certainly, Bitcoin is a dream for me and for many, but with the work continuing And continuing to dream, you will be able to buy it and trade it. Those who bought it at the beginning must have had great faith in this currency, and made great gains.

• +2 1

On 3/5/2021 at 11:30 AM, jontalk said:

Hello everyone!

I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

To be honest, I have not earned a substantial amount on bitcoin to be one of those that can be rich. In fact what i make on bitcoin can be considered to be more of a pocket change, because it is hardly more than maybe a dollar or so a day, however it is interesting to get involved in it and think about the technology that goes behind it. At the moment i wouldn't consider myself anywhere close among these groups, however I do hope that in the future that i may be able to gain a considerable amount and be able to get more involved and invested within this are. After all i think that this will play a large part in the future of financial systems. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you Friend bitcoins is achieving high success in the market now a days. In start bitcoins price has very low but now the price of bitcoins is increasing day by day. In future bitcoins price increase more and lots of people are getting profit by investing in bitcoin.

Frankly, I am between the two now because I am still a beginner and I am very happy with the completion of my duties in the forum, but I have not started to earn a lot, but I am very ambitious. If I stay at this pace and with the same motivation, I will become a successful investor and this is what I aspire to.  @jontalk

• +2 1

My friend bitcoins are really useful for us. We can get lots of profit by investing in bitcoins. This plateform is very helpful for you to earn bitcoins and trade with them or uae them for financially purpose. I only suggest you to work hard on this plateform. Wish you Best of Luck

I think it is a beautiful dream and it has seemed to come true for most people .. people who have trusted themselves and took this step and now they are rich .. You have to take risks and trust yourself and I wish everyone success

Good day !

Why not. You can earn 1 bitcoin thanks to investments. Or just buy it for your own money. Bitcoin has grown a lot thanks to the investments of Elon Musk. or rather, his company Tesla, invested $ 1.5 billion in Bitcoin. After he did it. Everyone started buying Bitcoin too. He probably tweeted. And after a few tens of minutes everyone ran to buy, shares ... once it happened. Bitcoin has very great prospects and plans for the future. Perhaps his course will change. due to the fact that Elon Musk will found Mars. He's going to colonize him. The first humans will fly to Mars in 2024 or 2026. At least. Mask promises exactly that. Thanks for the topic!

Good luck!

I think bitcoin are very useful for us. We all know that the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day in the market. Lots of people are getting good profit from bitcoins. In start the price of bitcoin is very low but now the bitcoin is very popular that its price is very high in the market.

Yes, it is a very big dream and dream
Everyone who deals with Bitcoin earns a lot of money but must know the currency rates and the movement of the market

• +1 1

Yeah bitcoins is the good dream for us. Bitcoins are very useful for us. We can earn lots of profit from bitcoins. Lots of people are getting good profit by trading in bitcoins.the bitcoins are very popular in the market and the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. 

There is higher benefit with the cryptocurrency world most particular the bitcoin, because it is the largest technology base digital currency, and it's has gained so much recognition from around the globe, thank you so much.

• +1 1

Obviously, Bitcoin is a dream come true for the revolution of the financial systems of the world, because Bitcoin is directly making people rich in the world, as do many people are investing and controlling there Investment without any waste of time, the cryptocurrency in general have brought financial freedom.

yes really dear achieving a bitcoin is really a dream and i want to earn at least one bitcoin in our life i know that  for gaining this i have to work hard for 9 years in order to get it and it is also true that bitcoin is the most popular currency all around the world and everyone wants to get it for trading and investment i hope so you will like my comments thank you