What are the requirements for success - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Makdanov

What are the requirements for success

Hello to all members here. What are the most important requirements for success in your opinion, my friend. In my opinion, patience, creativity and imagination are among the most important reasons for success. You need patience that avoids making mistakes as a result of haste and you need imagination and creativity in order to love your work and become one of the distinguished in it

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 8
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

Certainly my friend, the most important ingredients for success are learning, effort, knowledge, patience, and a constant search for useful information and good participations. This script offers you a good job and provides good information that helps you succeed in your business and earn money Good luck for you my friend

Hello my friend.  There are many requirements for success.  Knowing enough and devoting a lot of time to reading research and articles.  Patience and perseverance is one of the most important factors for success.  Old members should be consulted to avoid scams and losing money.  The most important factor for success is the focus on knowledge, not money.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge and money. Therefore, we must cooperate to achieve our goals and not be skimpy with knowledge.

• +2 1

In order to get success, you have to work sincerely and diligently in order to achieve your goals by publishing distinctive topics that get followers, reputation points, and progress in the forum.
My friend, success gives you money at the end

As you say the patience is the most important to get succeed in something if to love something and take your time to learn it for sure you can succeed in it with easy way of course, and that it's specially in crypto currency 

Yes, my dear friend, we should all be patient in whatever step we take and not be rushed and commit stupid, so that we do not feel remorse after it is too late. I wish all my heart success and success to all.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If we want to succeed, we have to work hard for it . As we all know that whenever we try to fulfill our dream, we first make a goal for it, then we have to work hard to achieve them. If we do not do hardworking then we will never be able to succeed, so hard working is the thing that is very important for success.

• +1 1

Hard working is the main requirement for success. If anyone want to successful in their life or any field then he should work hard and work with great struggle. The main thing is patience so always work with patience and continue their struggle till you succeed. The famous quote is that "God helps those who help themselves" so always keep this mind. 

• +1 2

You should must be the hard working and keep patience in your self it will lead you toward the success there are more things to follow for success but these things are important which I told 

True, my friend, we need patience and creativity in addition to working actively, organizing time, and always adhering to rules and laws to stay safe and reach success at work.

"opportunity and determination" was required for success. Some said opportunity was required for success. While other said determination was required for success. I think both are required for success. We should bot give up 

• +2 1

You are right dude. In my point of view the most important thing for success is to be focused on your target. Any type of distraction will never lead you to your target. While journey of success we need to be patient and keep learning from mistakes to have a marvellous achievement at the end🎊.

• +4 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The requirements for success are the same requirements for success that any work requires, first research and learning, then patience, then mastery, and then comes creativity, brilliance and distinction.

• +2 1

I think we need hard work to become a success man, without that we cannot progress at all unless we do not do that hard work We have to do a lot of hard work for any work in life, after that we succeed And we cannot get any success without hard work, so the first secret is hard work The secret of our success life in our hard work 

• +2 1

There is many requirements  for success first  we have knowledge  about the forum we must learn the rules first you do your own research  and learn views about other people  ,and then creativity and patience  to get more reputation. 

• +5 1

In my opinion following are the basic requirements for success......... 

1. Patience 

2. Willing to take risks  

3. Fearless 

4. Learning everytime 

5. Put greed far away from yourself

6. Always be ready to help others. 

7. Be an active member of this forum. 

In my opinion these things are possibly necessary to be successful  .......

I think success requires patience, knowledge and experience. Whenever we start a job, we face many difficulties, but when we work with patience and we have knowledge and we work hard.  So we will succeed and I believe we should all work together because when we work together we will come up with different ideas which will increase our knowledge, we will learn something new. 

Hello friends!

In my opinion these things are requires for any kind of success . 

1- Self- Confidence

2- Hard work

3- Hope for the best

If a person have these the things he can achieve any kind of success. Specially make your thinking positive and try your best. And don't lose hope after any failure. It is your motivation.

• +2 1

In my opinion, one of the most important reasons for success is exertion, hard work, and patience if you encounter difficulties, and certainly most importantly, knowledge that helps you at work

• +3 3

To be successful, you need to be very careful, dedicated and hardworking. You need to also have endurance and also be persistent. Success is not achieved easily because of the immense benefit it carries.

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good money by investing. We collect different tokens and research and learn first, then patience, then dexterity and then creativity, brilliance and difference.

Requirements for success are the same requirements for success that everyone chooses when working on a crypto currency

So the first secret is that hard work is the secret of our success in our hard work

• +2 1

Hard work is the key to success that we all know.  So gain knowledge by doing more research, share your experience with others so that your skills will increase further. Accept the advice of the senior members and keep working according to it,which requirements for success.

From my point of view, I think that this work needs time, so we have to be patient and not give up because making some mistakes is not the end ,We have to get up again, and you must have enough courage to continue and move forward, good luck to all.

• +2 1

My friend...In my opinion, one of the most important reasons for success is exertion, hard work, and patience if you encounter difficulties, and certainly most importantly, knowledge that helps you at work.....