How do we benefit from the Talk token? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

How do we benefit from the Talk token?

How do we benefit from the Talk token?

Many people have a strange feeling about Talk Token and don't know that there are many ways to take advantage of Talk Token even though its price is now very low!
These are some of the ways I personally use Talk!

1- I am converting my Talk Token into cryptocurrencies that I already know will go up as much as ETH now!
When converting Talk currency to a cryptocurrency such as ETH, the rise of ETH will be about 20%, meaning that we will gain 20% in a very short time!

2- Investing and storing Talk currency until updates are issued by the forum moderators! Or advertisements appear on the forum, which leads to increased demand for Talk Token

Is there another way for you to take advantage of the Talk Token?

Tell us about it!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Shorouk said:

Thank you my friend for your helpful topic.

I am still a biggenner and now i am learning about talk token bcs i did not payed yet.

But your topic is very useful and helpful for me to know how to treat with talk token and hou to trade and exchange.

Yes, it is good to know how we can benefit from Talk Token, and many of the members here, unfortunately, do not know that we can sell Talk for other currencies such as ETH, for example!

4 minutes ago, Nay7 said:

Thank you, my friend, for this important topic, because new members and beginners need this information and ideas .. I hope that we will always give new ideas and try to communicate them in a simple, far from complex way .. I wish everyone good luck.

So I deliberately published this article in the beginners section because I see that many of them do not know how to benefit from the Talk Token that they receive daily!

• +2 1

It is good to mention the importance of using the talk currency, although it is low in price compared to other currencies, but it can be used by placing it in the investment plan or by purchasing another currency in it.

• +4 1

The best way is to convert your talk tokens to a good coins like bitcoin ethereum and dodge coin too it's a safe way to keep have a value of your earning and you can also make them increase as a crypto currency market is in the bull but never hold the talk token because they lose a value all days 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Making this useful topic in the beginners section is really good for all the beginners who think that the talk token is worthless.. this forum is great and its moderators know well how to improve it and they won't leave the talk token project without updates! the moderators said that there will be an advertising system and the talk token will be supported by this way.. so let's wait and believe in them to earn more in the future!

• +4 1

21 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

Is there another way for you to take advantage of the Talk Token?

Tell us about it

Currently only one way available which is talk token investbox.. You know well that talk token price  has decrease so if any one now invest on it almost 1000 usd then he will receive almost 10 usd daily.. so what   you think about this advantage @CryptoLegendry

• +3 1

31 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Currently only one way available which is talk token investbox.. You know well that talk token price  has decrease so if any one now invest on it almost 1000 usd then he will receive almost 10 usd daily.. so what   you think about this advantage @CryptoLegendry

When we hear this talk, at first glance, it will be wonderful! But, my friend, what is the benefit of this thing if the currency price drops by 25% daily? It's not that easy! The investor must look to invest the currency in the long term (over the 3 months) and he must be sure that investing in this currency is a right thing to do! Unfortunately, we have not yet heard any statement about the Talk coin project!

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful participation that will increase our income, and I personally invest this currency that I obtain in order to benefit from it and multiply it so that my financial income becomes greater

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Making this useful topic in the beginners section is really good for all the beginners who think that the talk token is worthless.. this forum is great and its moderators know well how to improve it and they won't leave the talk token project without updates! the moderators said that there will be an advertising system and the talk token will be supported by this way.. so let's wait and believe in them to earn more in the future!

We are really waiting for a moment for the moderators to announce here that they will start publishing ads in the forum! Because this will increase the price of the currency significantly, and will cause the currency to multiply many times, and we may get 1000% profits! It just needs patience!

There are a number ofcways  via which we can utilize the moneyade from these form, and this means that we can invest the earnings made here to invest on the yobit invest box or starts trading with it.

Alots of strategies can be apply effectively to benefits from cryptotalk coin of the campaign. Investbox feature in yobit is one the best and most suitable position for growing up your rewards. Exchanging talk to BTC or ETH to pumping in value as the market skyrocket

19 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

When we hear this talk, at first glance, it will be wonderful! But, my friend, what is the benefit of this thing if the currency price drops by 25% daily? It's not that easy! The investor must look to invest the currency in the long term (over the 3 months) and he must be sure that investing in this currency is a right thing to do! Unfortunately, we have not yet heard any statement about the Talk coin project!

This is true but a thing you need to notice too that from last two month there has no pump of talk token even little bit.. And this mean to us that the activity of ads on forum keep increase on hidden.. So without any doubt if any one want to invest now their money into talk token then it would be cool @CryptoLegendry as soon might talk will pump..

• +3 1

51 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This is true but a thing you need to notice too that from last two month there has no pump of talk token even little bit.. And this mean to us that the activity of ads on forum keep increase on hidden.. So without any doubt if any one want to invest now their money into talk token then it would be cool @CryptoLegendry as soon might talk will pump..

I hope your words are correct because I am also one of the people who store some Talk Tokens! Therefore, I find it wonderful to see the price of the currency rise, because in the event of a large increase, our profits will be very large! So we only have patience!

Bundle of thanks dear for giving fabulous information about talk tokens benefits. We can earn more by investing our talk tokens into the investbox. We can convert our talk tokens into cryptocurrency. 

In fact, I get a talk token from the forum and store it in my wallet, but I don't know how to benefit from it, maybe I can convert it into Bitcoin, but I'm not now going to collect a lot of it first, I think Bitcoin is the best currency at the moment.

Edited by Arim1111
  • +1 1

Friend, this information that you are giving us with your publication is very good because there are people who do not know or do not know how token talk can benefit us and now if we know or can know how it benefits us to have token talk.

• +3 1

Hello mate thanks you for sharing this useful information with us, the way we earn from talk coin is when we get paid we invest them to be more higher and sell them to our final account. 

Thank you for these tips, and I did not know them before and I will now start working on them, I do not know other methods, but these cards that I mentioned are the best way to take advantage of them, so converting them to other currencies would be a good idea

Sorry to say my friend bit i dont ahve proper knowledge aboit it but i would love to know.  The comment section here has given me a lot of tips about it already. Also your publication was awesome. hope to get more clear perception in the future from this forum

Hello mate thanks you for sharing this useful information with us, the way we earn from talk coin is when we get paid we invest them to be more higher and sell them to our final account 

No doubt talk tokens have low price but we can hold it for future benefits. Moreover as you have explained it can benefit us in investment and we can convert it to other currencies like LTC and Ethereum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I have seen that the moderators here are really aware of Talk's low coin price! So we have to wait a little while maybe we will find some new updates that will make Talk coin increase in price a little! Because we really need to increase its price in order to feel that we are not working for free here! Investing the Talk coin is now the most appropriate solution, according to my opinion!

48 minutes ago, Qusai996 said:

I prefer to convert it into Bitcoin ..
Each 2000talk equals about 10,000 satoshi.
Sometimes I put it in an investBox.
It may have a high value in the future

Yes, I think putting Talk Token in the investment is the best solution right now! Because the price tag is so low and so complicated that it's a bad thing to swap 20,000 Talk for 10,000 Satoshi! This is a very cheap price! The price of Talk coin for me will definitely go up! But we must wait for some updates or advertisements to appear

1 hour ago, Nasir12 said:

Factually I don't know how am going to thank you for sharing this useful topic with us, most of us don't know about this especially begginers. Now converting the talk tokens to ETH is very profitable actually.

This is good if you want to store what is converted into Ethereum! (If you believe that Ethereum will rise and make you good profits) But if you want to sell Ethereum immediately, this makes you a loser! So you have to pay attention! I think investing now in Talk coin is really a good thing because its price is so low!
And it must rise in the event that updates or announcements appear in the forum

I have been thinking about this issue and I think the best way is to keep it for investment later when it gets worth it or buy other currencies in it but because of its low value you will not be able to buy many currencies