Warning points means kick out ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Warning points means kick out ?

We can avoid exposure to warning points by adhering to the site’s rules while writing useful posts, and by being careful not to post duplicate topics and not copying others ’comments 

Dear warning points are here to make you alert. That you if made a mistake and broke the rules of this forum then you will be banned. If you receive a warning point then your account will be banned. So you should avoid to break the rules. 

Yes, the warning points are a matter that happens to everyone if their posts are in violation of this, so the rules must be followed correctly and try to obtain good reputations to stay here in this forum and make good profits.

• +2 1

Yes, you are absolutely right, dear friend. If we have a bad reputation for a long time, our account will be blocked. As a result, I've always tried to avoid red flags by posting useful posts that are important not only to you, but also to the other forum members. Our credibility is harmed by the use of warning points. If you strictly adhere to the platform's rules and regulations, you will not get the negative feedback.

We must avoid warning points because they are indicative of negative reputations and lead to blocking completely. Try to keep your responses and topics away from negative things.

You are right my friend, too many warning points may lead to a ban. We have to be careful and work according to the rules and regulations of the forum to avoid as much as possible the warning points.

I completely agree with you these are the main rules of this forum and should not be violated never to earn a good reputation you must write a good and useful topic and to avoid warning you or expel you all you have to do commitment here and expulsion comes after 3 guess I wish everyone good and thank you.

My friend, after you get three warning points, you are permanently banned from the forum.  In some cases, it is as follows: After the first warning point, you can continue posting after several hours, and after the second warning point, you are banned for three days from writing comments, and when you get the third warning point, you are banned permanently.

It does not mean expulsion, it means that if you do not pay attention to the warning received, you can get expelled. It is important that we post useful, constructive and non-repetitive topics to follow for a long time on Cryptotalk.

Yes my friend, you're right, warning points means a ban if I get 3 points warning you will be banned, so avoid taking a negative reputation and always try to be your posts relevant and help make the forum better

Yes, this is true .. Yesterday I read a post that includes talk about warning points .. We must avoid them in order to protect our account .. Why do we bring negative reputation if we are able to bring a positive reputation .. Good luck to all

in my opinion warning points is just warning signs you have to avoid it for do not getting the negative reputation and do something positive for your future to delete it 

You are correct; the more warning points you get, the more likely you are to be banned, and the reasons for receiving warning points are numerous, including stealing other members' ideas, writing in a language other than the approved language, and increasing the number of spelling mistakes in your posts.

Yes dear of course if some one receive so many warming points so he will definitely kicks out from this forum.Because he receive warning points coz of his mistakes.If he is not overcoming his mistake even after getting warning points so unfortunately his account will got ban.

The warning points do not mean elimination of the account, this depends on how strong your fault is, for this you have to be careful to violate the rules in the forum, so you have to take care of the warning points, this does not they are deleted and you will have to live with them until you leave the platform or they delete your account.

• +2 1

Warning points are mean for forum violators so you will not get warning points if you do not violate the laws in the forum. You can get the positive reputation by sharing interesting posts that do not repeat and create helpful.topics that other members will benefit.

I believe that the warning points alert you and therefore that is all. If you are given more than one warning point, then you will be banned. Thank you.

Yes, the warning points give the appropriate alert, but in the event that they are repeated, the reputation in the world of cryptocurrencies must be preserved, and therefore failure to do so will lead to a ban

My friend, if you follow the rules in this forum, you are rich in receiving warning points. Since I have been here, I have been warning that I do not deviate from these rules and I work hard to learn new information and gain experience from senior members.

You are right, but I want to shed light on a specific idea, which is that the warning points alert us at the beginning of the second warning arrest for a certain period. The third warning is to expel this in case we violate the rules or something, but if we obtain a negative reputation permanently and repeatedly, yes will  We are fired if we get reputation warning points

Yes ofcourse my friend, if we make mistakes all the time we won't be able to continue working here ,we have to work hard and avoid useless and meaningless topics, otherwise we will get alot of warning points and then banned from working.we have to be careful and accurate. 

Yes dear you are absolutely right if you don't follow the rules and regulation then we must ban in this forum so if we really want to grow with this form we must try to create unique and meaningful contents that is really helpful for increasing our positive reputation sothat will stay with us for as long time otherwise we are going to be kick out. 

In order to avoid negative reputations, it is necessary to adhere to the rules and publish only the content that is related to the work in addition to not copying and pasting by members or repeating the same sentences on topics more than once and avoiding the use of offensive words to stay away from receiving warning points and pouring out the good reputation.

Hello My friend'

Exactly,  if you do not follow the rules of cryptotalk, your account will be banned.but there are also stages of warning if for some reason you are given a warning for the first time , it  is just warning alert and no restrictions apply. if you received  a second warning, your account may be closed for one month .and if you are get third  warning, your account is permanently closed.

• +4 1

On 2/28/2021 at 7:07 PM, Sahib Jan said:

I think we have already know about warning points but be in mind that you will be kick out from Crypto currency if you gets warning points because of your negative reputation, so be avoid from negative reputation and do something positive for your future and for the users who working here. Best of luck

What are you talking about  actually ?  If you get any warning point here then this mean you have done any mistake which is not following forum rule but  what does this mean that you will  be kicked out from crypto currency ? Yes , to avoid warning  point what you need to do is keep following  the forum rule and do not make any spam post.