Warning points means kick out ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Warning points means kick out ?

I think we have already know about warning points but be in mind that you will be kick out from Crypto currency if you gets warning points because of your negative reputation, so be avoid from negative reputation and do something positive for your future and for the users who working here. Best of luck

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Areeba said:

Good day my friend not all warning points means you are kickout. First 4 warning point are enough but the fifth warning point is the deadline of your work. So try not to violate the forum rules.

Yes absolutely right, and thank you for more information about crypto currency, you said if you get 5 warning points than you will be Banned, before I don't know about that.. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Absolutely right 

Warning points kick out you from this platform 

if you avoid this platform rules and regulations then you will be banned from this platform 

Dont go against this platform 

Completely follow this platform rules and principles 

post quality contents on this platform 

Hello friends I am a new user in this field of crypto talk .I have no experience about this field so guide me 

You will get warnings when your post will not be informative .Create essential posts and make your post good with creative material.And after getting the warning, we should make an improvement in our post, if we do not make a good post, then we are banned.So do good and in return get good.If you want to stay on this platform, then give reliable  knowledge and post well on the other hand moderators will bane  account.

The warning points are set in order to alert you that you are working wrong and you must correct the errors in order not to ban your account and you must provide useful information that will raise the reputation of your personal account in the future and thank you

• +4 1

When a friend of mine got an alert point, he was banned for 1 month due to that problem before a week passed. In this case, the alert point also causes a ban. I recommend that you read the forum rules thoroughly and follow them. In this way, we will not be banned.

Indeed, the warning points affect the account negatively, so I advise you to adhere to the basic rules and focus on work so as not to expose yourself to danger

Yes of course many warnings points can cause you ban of your account if any one collect five warning points he will be banned directly and definitely from the forum that's why we should be careful and respect the rules 

I think what we can do in this regard is to search for new ideas and share them, and for our comments to be useful to others, and in this way we will obtain positive reviews and protect ourselves from the risk of expulsion and ban from this forum

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you because if we continue to get a negative reputation, it will lead to banning our account in the forum, so it is important for all members to pay attention to providing good and useful posts to avoid getting a negative reputation.

Thank you, my friend, for providing advice. Work hard to not be fired from this forum. We can always avoid being fired.

Sometimes we are given warning points before the ban, but there are mistakes. The expulsion is done immediately without giving warning points, so we must be careful and careful not to violate the basic forum rules

Certainly, you should avoid getting a negative reputation because this will lead to deleting your posts and may lead to permanently deleting your account, everyone must abide by the rules and try to write useful posts that help this forum to develop

• +2 1

Dear if you have a warning poat that is not mean you are rejected from this platforum or your earning is slow. But your reputation low from this. Some people jaelus from your warning then they give the warning point.

On 2/28/2021 at 6:07 PM, Sahib Jan said:

I think we have already know about warning points but be in mind that you will be kick out from Crypto currency if you gets warning points because of your negative reputation, so be avoid from negative reputation and do something positive for your future and for the users who working here. Best of luck

@Sahib Jancryptotalk give warning point of your post get more negative raputation and give more payment to your post if your post get more positive raputation.sp,to get more positive raputation create useful posts on the basis of your own research.don,t copy paste other,s posts or comments.best of luck 💖

Mathelda.j

It does not always mean to be kicked.some times you are banned temporarily.Try to do best follwoing all the rules of the forum .learn from your mistakes and try to correct them.

wish you best of luck.

Yes, i agree with you. Because to get warning points is not good for us because it will kick us out of this forum. In this regard, we should do something better for the uplift of this forum. 

Yes, i agree with you. Because to get warning points is not good for us because it will kick us out of this forum. In this regard, we should do something better for the uplift of this forum. 

Dear @Sahib Jan you are absolutely right, because when they giving us warning points, at that time they are actually warning us at our mistakes and makes us aware from our mistakes.

But we keep on with our mistakes, then eventually they ban our account.

Here is a nice advice I accepted with this topic, yes we have to be warn that is why is good for us to read do rules and regulations of the forum so that we can perform correctly without getting any mistake, that will keep you in the forum.

There are three warning points first one is s reminder and second one leads to temporary ban of seven days and the third one lead to permanent banned account and there is no way to get unban. 

• +2 1

But it doesn't depend on negative reputation for banning us. Because there is so many senior members who had a goof reputations but they got banned. So it's not about that. If we try our best to abide by the rules of this forum then we can avoid d=getting warnings. But if we get 3 warnings then we will be banned forever from this forum.

Warning points mean a soft alert for your large mistake. Don't do any work which id Against the rules of cryptotalk. Otherwise you will get warning points. If you do same mistakes again and again then you will enlarge your journey towards banning by getting warning points. So try to avoid mistakes. And warning points don't mean Kick out

Yash warning points means that you have given a chance because you have done something wrong you should not have to copy or paste the post it will band your account if you get warning then you should have to to do work properly and with open mind so you will not to any mistake that's how you got better in Crypto talk.

Hello everyone, if you do not comply with the rules of the forum, you may be penalized, receiving warning points, and depending on the amount of points, you will run the risk of having your account removed from the yobit campaigns, for this reason you have to concentrate on doing things right.