Will the Talk token pump or will it die? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

Will the Talk token pump or will it die?

What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysie  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysis

21 hours ago, Tallest said:

I don't know much about bounty campaigns my friend but it will be nice if they introduce such opportunities in this forum so we can increase our chances of earning while working in the forum, what do you think?

Currently, there are no Bounty campaigns, unfortunately! But I think that in the coming days we will see several Bounty campaigns enter the forum! With bounty campaigns we can make a lot of money! For example, using your signature to declare a currency project! Like Tron's Bounty campaign! It was really excellent! And a lot of members benefited from such campaigns!

• +2 1

It's obvious that the talk value is getting very low which really make me sad,but I have a great hope that it value will soon pump up and rise high even up to that of bitcoins,if that happens,a lot of people will benefit and also make much profit from it

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Jikansamu said:

It's obvious that the talk value is getting very low which really make me sad,but I have a great hope that it value will soon pump up and rise high even up to that of bitcoins,if that happens,a lot of people will benefit and also make much profit from it

You are one of the people who support their opinion! Why do we sell Talk so cheap? If the members here were really interested in the price of the Talk coin, they would have kept their money until the price of the coin increased! But most of the people here do not care about the currency project or even the forum! All they want is to achieve a daily income, regardless of the amount of revenue they achieve! Therefore, awareness-raising issues should be published that make such people understand that selling Talk coin at such a low price may lose them forever.

9 minutes ago, Imanoo said:

In my opinion, the talking symbol is in a bad position that must be re-supported again by the exchange. I hope it will rise again as it was for us to gain profit.

I think this is the responsibility of the Cryptotalk moderators and not the Yobit platform! Talk coin moderators should make Talk coin coveted! By creating some forum updates or by allowing advertisements to enter the Cryptotalk forum!

2 minutes ago, Aqib meo said:

Dear friend we all know that the price of talk token is decreasing. The reason behind this is that we not store our coins and sell them immediately. Therefore the price of these coins decreasing day by day. If we hold them then their price will increase.

So we must spread awareness here about this matter! Many members who do not know anything about the cryptocurrency project claim that it is normal if they sell their Talk coin immediately! We must preserve what we have from the Talk coin because this matter will support the price of the currency and place the demand greater than the supply, and thus will make the Talk coin rise in price well!

Dear I don't think the talk currency will die, we've all seen how it went down by a big percentage, but that doesn't mean it's going to die and that for me my quality stability will return to rise very soon. 

• +4 1

On 3/24/2021 at 9:08 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

our forum has already bring out some awesome bounty project mate which give us enough profit ..such as free ton signature campaign and social campaign .. after that the betfury bounty campaign give us more profit than free ton as soon BFG token going to list on good exchange .

Yes my friend the forum is indeed bringing some many earning ways like bounties and this is boosting many to earn more beside the payment being given for doing posts to earn talk and btc.

• +1 1

On 2/27/2021 at 5:43 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

We all know that the currency is now in a critical situation! We have two options now. Either the real forum project starts and ads appear within the forum. This makes the demand for Talk token very large! Or it will continue to fall until it dies, like all other Yobit coins (Dlrs, Yoda).

In my personal view, I think that we are now at a critical and dangerous stage! So we have to pay attention! For me, I am still sticking to Talk token until this moment because I believe that someday the price of the currency will rise and I will make a lot of profits through it!

What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysis

In my opinion i think that the problem with the TALK token is that there is no use for it. Therefore as people are earning it here they are immediately selling it off and this is drastically causing the price to drop continuously. Based on what i saw when the moderator released the token, it seems that there are future plans for the token as well, in terms of it being used for payments for items on this forum, and that could help in creating a buy market for the TALK token, which could help the price. I think in the long run the price may increase, but for now, there is a major concern in its value. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/26/2021 at 1:23 PM, BrolySSJ said:

In my opinion i think that the problem with the TALK token is that there is no use for it. Therefore as people are earning it here they are immediately selling it off and this is drastically causing the price to drop continuously. Based on what i saw when the moderator released the token, it seems that there are future plans for the token as well, in terms of it being used for payments for items on this forum, and that could help in creating a buy market for the TALK token, which could help the price. I think in the long run the price may increase, but for now, there is a major concern in its value. 

The problem is that we don't have much time! It became dangerous! Support for Talk coin is declining every day! As for me, I sold what I own from Talk and now I am investing my money in other currencies because I think it is a suitable opportunity now to enter the alt coin!

I believe that the talk tab at some point will pump that it will not let itself die that is why we must be patient and wait until that happens that the talk pumps and goes very far or high and that it does not die that is what I believe .

On 2/27/2021 at 8:43 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

We all know that the currency is now in a critical situation! We have two options now. Either the real forum project starts and ads appear within the forum. This makes the demand for Talk token very large! Or it will continue to fall until it dies, like all other Yobit coins (Dlrs, Yoda).

In my personal view, I think that we are now at a critical and dangerous stage! So we have to pay attention! For me, I am still sticking to Talk token until this moment because I believe that someday the price of the currency will rise and I will make a lot of profits through it!

Now it is very critical stage. If it is die then many investors have a big problem because they have invest in tal ktoken . In my opinion it's price will be rise up. And we will can take a profit. 

Yes it's a great topic for every one to be discussed because every one knows that these tokens can bring alot of profit for us because in the future it's price can go higher and higher.

• +2 1

In fact, the way talk tokens are declining is not suitable for all members of this platform, which is why I think it will take another month to process ads in the forum. That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:43 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

Yeah the price of talk token is on a big crises, the price have been decreasing significantly yesterday the price for talk token dropped 2-3 satpshis per token, but ii do't know what is going on, i am holding some amounts of talk token but since the price dropped it have very less values.

On 4/1/2021 at 4:19 AM, Aleena raza said:

Actually, the way the price of Talk token is going down is not suitable for all the members of this platform, because it reduce there earning but hopefully the price of TALK token will soon appreciate and the members that store there own now will definitely get more profit. Thanks for read my comment

Yes, the situation is really dangerous! The situation needs to be managed by the forum moderators! We are inevitably heading to the death of the Talk coin if no decisions are made for it! I think that this matter is the responsibility of the forum moderators! They have to do something that makes Talk coin a sought-after currency within Yobit's trading platform!

• +1 1

On 3/26/2021 at 3:58 PM, Sypher9 said:

Yes my friend the forum is indeed bringing some many earning ways like bounties and this is boosting many to earn more beside the payment being given for doing posts to earn talk and btc.

if you are not active  yet on bounty project then i can invite you to come in it as there has always some free money just for some easy activity .. even there has many member who did bounty almost all the time which lead them have now cool funds on their wallet .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/2/2021 at 11:38 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

if you are not active  yet on bounty project then i can invite you to come in it as there has always some free money just for some easy activity .. even there has many member who did bounty almost all the time which lead them have now cool funds on their wallet .

Are there bounty campaigns now that you can profit from? If your answer is yes, please share it with us! I think most of the people here are always looking for the best way to make money! Especially if you have already withdrawn from it!

• +1 1

A great pump now ! I think it's something good for Talk investors ! now they can sell some of their Talk because of this amazing pump ! 
But is there anyone explaining the reason for this pump?

Great pump.jpg

• +2 1

It will be very good if the talk tokens can be pump especially with the prices dropping everyday. Yobit should please try and increase the prices of this talk tokens

On 3/24/2021 at 8:08 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

after that the betfury bounty campaign give us more profit than free ton as soon BFG token going to list on good exchange .

So you mean there is a bounty campaign named betfury in this forum? If that is the case then I will also join so I can also earn the BFG token after accomplishing the tasks and when are they lunching the token?

• +1 1

In my opinion, the coin was really dying, its value was 200 satoshi, while today it is 3 satoshi and it is in decline. I think it will reach 1 satoshi, so we must work hard to help this coin rise and the demand for it increases.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Tallest said:

So you mean there is a bounty campaign named betfury in this forum? If that is the case then I will also join so I can also earn the BFG token after accomplishing the tasks and when are they lunching the token?

yes if you here that time then you could earn it easily just by doing social task .. till now betfury team give us enough profit but hope it will give more profit when it will be listed on good exchange such as binance or some where with good price .. so stay tuned for further information about bounty 

• +2 1

Hi dear i hope all is well. Today i tell you about the talk token. Talk token is the given of the comment payment. So that is good for the earning. But now a day its price is low and i hope it pump in future.

• +5 1

i am new in the cryptotalk. so i do not about the price excetly, and i try to get the knowledge about this, i see that talk token price  is the low and it is too small. if you want to go earn more from the cryptotalk then you work hard and get the good reputation.

• +5 1