Will the Talk token pump or will it die? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

Will the Talk token pump or will it die?

What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysie  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysis

Will the Talk token pump or will it die?

We all know that the currency is now in a critical situation! We have two options now. Either the real forum project starts and ads appear within the forum. This makes the demand for Talk token very large! Or it will continue to fall until it dies, like all other Yobit coins (Dlrs, Yoda).

In my personal view, I think that we are now at a critical and dangerous stage! So we have to pay attention! For me, I am still sticking to Talk token until this moment because I believe that someday the price of the currency will rise and I will make a lot of profits through it!

What do you think about the Talk token? Tell us your expectations and analysis

Edited by CryptoLegendry
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I am also worried about the condition of talk. Because now it's going so much down. And I'm not satisfied from my income. But let's hope for best. In future we can only hope that it's going to rise so that we can make profits from it. 

• +1 2

1 minute ago, AMAN KHAN said:

I am also worried about the condition of talk. Because now it's going so much down. And I'm not satisfied from my income. But let's hope for best. In future we can only hope that it's going to rise so that we can make profits from it. 

This is something for all of us, but for me, I still believe up to this moment in the forum project and that the supervisors here are able to turn things into their favor by inserting advertisements here!

• +1 1

I think the talk token is in a bad situation and the exchange should support this token because they can have a great future because it's supported by the forum and the exchange in the same time, they should add more volumes and listed in other exchange 

• +1 1

The talk token is in bad shape and the exchange should support this token because they can have a great future because it is supported by forums and exchanges at the same time, they should add more volume.

• +1 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. My friend i am new to this platform. I see that sometimes the currency rate is filling and sometimes it is decreasing. But i am still satisfied that if the rate is reduced today, It will be increased tomorrow. We must face the situation. 

The strange thing is also that we see a lot of Alcoins rising dramatically these days! Unfortunately, Token Talk is still confusing! Why all this falling! We can demand an official explanation from the forum moderators about the future of the currency!

I think the price of talk tokens will rise in the future.  Now the talk tokens have very low price but i think it will rise again in future. So try to invest your talk tokens into the invest box and double up your talk tokens. 

Yes my dear your queation is almost very important because it is important to knowing every person those work that whts the rate of talktoken sometimes increse or decrease so it is no problems ok good by thank you so much takecare.

11 minutes ago, Usama03334341516 said:

Hello dear I think talk token will pump because many people are joining this platform and the number of users are rising every day and they are paying it to people so thus it is getting famous day by day and talk is going to compete with many coin so be careful about it .

It is true that there are a good number of members entering this forum on a daily basis! But this is not a reason for the rise in the currency! It might be the opposite! Because in this case, members are in the line to sell larger quantities of Talk! That is, supply will be greater than demand! Which leads to the depreciation of the currency

9 minutes ago, Amir khan said:

So try to invest your talk tokens into the invest box and double up your talk tokens. 

Talking status requires that we put our money into the Yobit investbox in order to wait in the hope that the currency coughing will rise in the future.

• +3 1

I believe that over time, the token should receive functionality on this forum, and therefore the price for it will increase significantly. And it seems to me that now the admins are doing so that only those who work for the benefit of the forum remain. 

Dear brother through my opinion if we look the market the price of BTC is going high and high every day so with hope the talk token will pump to we should continue work with patience in this forum

36 minutes ago, JohnSmith19 said:

If we look to the market over all market is doing correction. As we know all BTC recently pumped with very high ratio. Now market is in correction phase. So same like other coins and token , talk token is in dump situation.and will soon pump.

I don't think the Talk Token is as closely related to Bitcoin as other currencies! This is because we see that the rest of the currencies are increasing in price little by little after the rise in Bitcoin! While for Talk token, its value decreases in both cases

• +1 1

When for the first time Talk token introduced, so the price was good but now it is too low and there is no benefit now to earn talk token.

But only we can wait and hold our tokens for future and hope the price will jump to the old range.

I think that after all, talk will die like all shield coins, because we were promised to introduce functionality, but this does not happen, and the price falls lower and lower.

On 2/28/2021 at 10:17 AM, mshakeel_2009 said:

The strange issue is additionally that we see heaps of Alcoins rising dramatically these days, Token speak continues to be confusing! we will demand a politician clarification from the forum moderators concerning the long run of the currency.

Yes this is very strange! But let's be honest! What would make an investor venture into buying a Talk Token? There is still a lot of ambiguity around this forum project! Therefore, I think that investors will not risk a part of their money in a project that is not known about anything! Therefore, it takes more time for the supervisors to disclose here about the Talk Token project

The moderators of this forum are smart enough not to leave their own token's project die.. for sure there will be some updates in the future and that's what the moderators said since the first beginning of talk token's project.. maybe it needs much time but the advertising system will be launched in the near future in my opinion.. and then, there will be many sites want to share their ads in this great forum so the talk token's price will go up and that's the main plan which i believe in it..

• +2 1

5 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

maybe it needs much time but the advertising system will be launched in the near future in my opinion.. and then, there will be many sites want to share their ads in this great forum so the talk token's price will go up and that's the main plan which i believe in it..

This is true @MuhammadSh as like forum taken time to start talk token trading on yobit.. That is why i am thinking that it will take  one month more time to done the processes of ads on forum .. and this is the right time to hold our talk token till it do not pump.

Off course crypto talk will pump. It can be proved by increasing strength of members on daily basis at a rapid rate. Secondly, such a large number of people are linked with this currency so, its exchange will make it worthy enough to be uses for any market products in very short time.

I want the talk coin pumped more than anything. It will be very bad for us if this coin dies. There are many students who make money thanks to this forum, but if the talk token dies, our income will run out. This affects us deeply. I'm willing to do anything for the talk coin to increase in value.

Look, my friend, today everything turned around and the talk is increasing and it is my great wish that it continues like this because it suits many of us because we have our chips there but that does not mean that everything can change, we must remember that I eat everything that refers to finances has abrupt changes.

What I think about the talk token is that it will pump and go up because this is just a fall but that of this fall I believe and I think that going up will not go down but it is what I think I am my opinion some will think differently and is fine.

• +1 1

On 3/2/2021 at 7:29 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

This is true @MuhammadSh as like forum taken time to start talk token trading on yobit.. That is why i am thinking that it will take  one month more time to done the processes of ads on forum .. and this is the right time to hold our talk token till it do not pump.

I think the matter may need to wait and rise must in the end! So we have to be patient! In the end, this project is still in place, even if the forum’s moderators do not want to create a good project, they have closed this forum since the fall of the currency! We are waiting for updates from the moderators or even ads, for example, as promised by the moderators of the forum! I think investing now in Talk coin is the best solution! What do you think my friend?

• +2 1

His currency talk had a lot of expectations to rise, but most currencies witnessed a rise and fall in their prices, and they are still very low and have not risen for a long time, and it is feared that they will remain so.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.