Why crypto is so important?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Why crypto is so important??

Cryptocurrencies were previously thought to be a clandestine business, but now it is the cure for the monetary system of a developing or already developed country, it has great qualities for the necessary functioning of the same economy, it seems to me that cryptocurrencies are the future of the same world entering the new technological generation.

• +2 1

Very good, you have said very well, I have read your comments completely and you have very well explained to us why cryptocurrency is important and let me also tell you why I have cryptocurrency Because cryptocurrency is a new round of currency and it is a digital currency And this is an extreme currency that has taken over the whole world very quickly 

Cryptocurrency will become much more common in the long run. The current position of the crypto is quite good and it is getting better day by day. Nobody predicted that crypto would reach such a good position. I think the number of people who do not use crypto will decrease very much in the future. There will be ATMs for crypto.

Certainly not, it is a helpful and helpful work and has a lot of advantages, especially for young adults, Bal Omar, which gives them good experience and experience in a useful work and helps them improve their English language and fluency in their thinking on many topics.

Hello mate crypto talk is not so important but it's necessary why because if you really want to be earning crypto currency you most work in this forum and also your vocabulary words will develop.

First of all we can say that crypto is very important. Some of the reasons can be listed:
+ Crypto helps us to control the economy instead of being manipulated by governments;
+ Crypto works on blockchain, cannot be counterfeited, cannot be fraudulent;
+ With smart contracts, the crypto ecosystem helps ensure that everyone gets a reward commensurate with their efforts;
+ Crypto becomes a new investment channel for financial companies;
+ Crypto provides services to people who cannot afford to open a bank account;
+ Crypto makes the process of payment & money transfer easy, low cost...

Hello my friend, this topic is still new to me, but it is clear that the whole world is moving towards cryptocurrencies, and this topic has become the talk of the whole world. I see that the future is for cryptocurrencies. Thank you

After proving to the world to be the potential future currencies to revive the decaying global economy. I think it is overwhelming and imperative to be appreciated across the globe to benefits masses to prevent economic linkages that most underdeveloped are sufferings.

because my wife did not find out yet how i hide some money 🙂

just kidding. i think crypto is very good for some people who are not able to have bank account. you wont believe there are tons of these person who work for cash and hiding from immigration and pay big fee just transfer some money to their relations overseas

Hello, I think that there are currently many cryptocurrencies, and the important thing is not to create a new currency, but rather to increase our balance of currencies of any kind and to invest them safely

In our day, the term cryptocurrency has become very popular, and I think the one who knows these cryptocurrencies has become a big one. This is for the services it provides to us and the profits it also provides.

• +2 1

Thank you all, I think, for following the rules and gaining more experience in this field, and finally I can say that the future of cryptocurrencies is a wonderful future that will have an impact on the global economy.

Crypto talk is very important from every aspect of learning, earning and getting online job.if we pay our mean time to it than it really helps us in getting rich.so follow rules and enjoy good payment.

Yes, it occurred to me at first years ago that the word digital currency was introduced to me, and Western perceptions of this term appeared. Now, through experience, I have made it clear what this means to me. The answer is yes, we must focus on sharing and cooperation to achieve success and profit. Cryptocurrencies will be in circulation more than they are now.

• +1 1

It's very important my friend because people are getting use to it everyday and some government are even legalizing it. It really helps our daily lives we do exchange with crypto and so on.  So it's very important mate. 

• +1 1

Anything that is encrypted is protected from anyone, and the encryption was issued for protection, so he took advantage of this matter and issued cryptocurrencies and became dealt with and it is more protection and easier to deal

• +3 1

Crypto is why important its you will understand so quickly. In this world,only one currency which change its price per second. That's crypto currency. For this reason,people easily earn it from internet. There are many way to earn crypto currency from internet. 

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, creating a cryptocurrency is very important and requires a lot of effort and time to obtain information from YouTube, Google and experienced members, and this is important in the future.

Crypto is important because it is the duration of time the digital every one want to hold their all the assets in their pockets so the cryptocurrencies are the best option to store their assets in the digital form.

• +3 1

Poor is really very important because we do our learning through this platform and this time through it we are interconnect  with many people, we can say that it   can be very helpful in keeping connected with each other.  

Of course it will have a positive effect, but at first some will feel difficult to deal with, especially those who are completely ignorant of it of course and the elderly I do not know if it has a negative impact personally I feel that encryption is important because of its benefits

crypto is now one of the most famous and profitable things for everyone it play the major role for trader it is important for many things

The crypto currencies are of great positive impact in our businesses,it makes our buying and selling transactions easier, faster and also reliable, you can purchase goods from a far distance with you bitcoins,so the crypto currencies are of great value and its also useful to us

Cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular day by day and spreading in most developed countries, and the world will move towards them after that.

I agree with you my friend but let me tell you that for all of us it would be convenient for the cryptocurrency to stay like this because if our rulers get their hands on, I'm sure we are going to lose as it almost always happens to me, it seems to me that we are well and not pay taxes at the time of collection we do it completely and there are no discounts as when you work in any other trade.